Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

ShopForMe has the new City sets at 20% off at the moment.

Daily Blitz for today:

LEGO® Castle Dragon Mountain 70403

$69.99 to $52.49

Save: 25% off

BigW has the following TMNT sets for $19 each (half retail 39.99):

TMNT Stealth Shell in Pursuit 79102

TMNT Shredder's Dragon Bike 79101

Buy 1 get 1 50% off this Saturday at Myer.. time to get some 2014 sets?

Thanks, time to collect some retired 2012/2013 sets...

--

ShopForMe Daily Blitz

LEGO CITY 2014 Pack

$657.84 down to $493.38

Save: 25% off

Includes the following sets from the new LEGO City Range!

• LEGO City 60041 Crook Pursuit
  • LEGO City 60042 High Speed Police Chase
  • LEGO City 60043 Prisoner Transporter
  • LEGO City 60044 Mobile Police Unit
  • LEGO City 60045 Police Patrol
  • LEGO City 60046 Helicopter Surveillance
  • LEGO City 60047 Police Station
  • LEGO City 60053 Race Car
  • LEGO City 60054 Light Repair Truck
  • LEGO City 60055 Monster Truck
  • LEGO City 60056 Tow Truck
  • LEGO City 60057 Camper Van
  • LEGO City 60058 SUV with Watercraft
  • LEGO City 60059 Loggin Truck
  • LEGO City 60060 Auto Transporter
  • LEGO City 60061 Airport Fire Truck

Anyone seen Lego Movie minifigures???

You can buy them now from the Au shop.lego site. I think I saw them in Big W the other day, but am waiting until there is a good sale. If you are lucky myer might have some during their BOGO 50% off sale this saturday (equiv to $3.74 each).

Edited by dragonau

Picked up the Abraham Lincoln minifig from the lego movie series together with series 4 of the friends animals and Mia's lemonade stand. There was more of the lego police sets as well at myer cbd Melbourne. Didn't look at prices as I was with my daughter.

Good find! Has anyone seen the technic crane 42009 in stock anywhere? Would be nice if they had stock for this sale...

Edited by Joshyss

Buy 1 get 1 50% off this Saturday at Myer.. time to get some 2014 sets?

I wished i lived closer to the city :(

Picked up the Abraham Lincoln minifig from the lego movie series together with series 4 of the friends animals and Mia's lemonade stand. There was more of the lego police sets as well at myer cbd Melbourne. Didn't look at prices as I was with my daughter.

Where the minifigs at myer?

No new minifigures or the newer Creator sets at any of the Myer, DJs, Big W or kmart stores I checked at here in Sydney today.

Ended up with the city race car and the mini creator excavator set in the MYER sale, I would have bought 2 at the $15.95 price of the Race Car but they didn't have anything at either Robina or Pacific Fair at that price point that I wanted (if they had had the lighting repair truck, I would have bought that plus the race car but they didn't)

So far I have yet to see any Movie CMFs, the light repair truck, the police sets (except the bike) or the creator cat/quad bike/mountain hut sets anywhere on the coast.

Now we shouldn't expect much from Lego at the moment......they are still closed for the Christmas break I have been told......so what is available must have been ready to go before Christmas in store warehouses.

Let's all hope it becomes a mid-year toy sale exclusive and at a better price. :wink:

I don't think I have that kind of self control :cry_sad:

I don't think I have that kind of self control :cry_sad:

Same here :laugh:.

I just hope the house is a decent modular size, and not a $330 15cm high mini house.

Same here :laugh:.

I just hope the house is a decent modular size, and not a $330 15cm high mini house.

It's 23cm high, 42cm wide and 24cm deep.......yeah, I would say decent size ! :grin:

Just noticed on Lasoo that TRU from the 16th will have 20% off Lego Star Wars.....pity 2014 sets aren't available yet ! :sadnew:

BigW Golden Grove has new police sets........

And the police station is only 119 bucks as compared to S@H 149.99..........at least a 20% saving on all the police sets (none of either police helicopter sets or dog unit set though.)

Grabbed a light repair truck for 15....so it's only a buck off, but I couldn't wait......stuck the 5 police sets they had on layby. :grin:

BigW Golden Grove has new police sets........

Any Lego Movie figs at Big W? Wondering if it's worth checking out my local here in Sydney.

Edited by ChrisW

Any Lego Movie figs at Big W? Wondering if it's worth checking out my local here in Sydney.

Mr Toys has the Movie minifigs at 3.99 each.

No, sorry none.....only a few new Junior sets....two, digger and car racing box.

I suspect the police helicopter and dog unit sets are retailer exclusives. One is likely Toys R Us going by past form.