Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Wasn't sure where to post this. Have people received their Lego club magazine yet? I haven't got mine and they normally come in december.

Thanks

I received mine a week before Christmas, did you receive a letter earlier in the year, asking you to renew your subscription?

I believe that last year, LEGO Aust changed the timing for sending out the LEGO Club magazine.

The next issue should be out this month.

The surprise of Santa in the mail was a bonus; well appreciated by the kids. Thanks LEGO Aust. :wink:

I believe that last year, LEGO Aust changed the timing for sending out the LEGO Club magazine.

The next issue should be out this month.

The surprise of Santa in the mail was a bonus; well appreciated by the kids. Thanks LEGO Aust. :wink:

What santa in the mail?

Wasn't sure where to post this. Have people received their Lego club magazine yet? I haven't got mine and they normally come in december.

Thanks

My son got his before Christmas.....it's a smaller magazine with a bonus creator Santa set, you better call customer service in Sydney and ask them what happened to it.

Thanks for this, I picked up a Haunted House from Kmart today. :)

Also go the Swamp creature and The Mummy whilst I was there even though they were not on sale.

Edit quote did not work?

TeufelHund said:

"I saw the Haunted House on sale for $189 at a couple of K-marts in Queensland while on holiday.

I was tempted given mum had given me a $100 Coles-Myer voucher useable at Kmart for Xmas ("for a nice shirt" she said), but decided against it in the end due to the difficulty of fitting it in my luggage and getting it home safely (plus I still have Orthanc to build). "

Edited by Concept

ShopForMe Daily Blitz 4 today

LEGO Sydney Opera House 10234

$399.99 $339.99

Save: 15% off

LEGO Friends Dolphin Cruiser 41015

$99.99 $69.99

Save: 30% off

LEGO Mindstorms EV3 31313

$499.99 $399.99

Save: 20% off

LEGO Star Wars Red Five X-wing Starfighter 10240

$279.99 $223.99

Noticed today the new Creator sets in Kmart (e.g. 31015 Emerald Express, 31017 Sunset Speeder, 31018 Highway Cruiser, 31020 Twinblade Adventures, ...). Also many of the city sets are out too (e.g. 60059 Logging Truck).

Previous City trucks (e.g. garbage truck, cement mixer, ...) are $20.

Friends City Park Cafe $29

Chima Speedorz sets $9 (some Kmarts are at $12)

---

ShopForMe daily Blitz:

LEGO Star Wars Jabba’s Sail Barge 75020

$149.99 $112.49

Save: 25% off

Edited by dragonau

ShopForMe daily Blitz (Sat)

LEGO ® Fire Station 60004

$129.99 down to $84.49

Save: 35% off

----

According to SFM calendar, New Friends sets estimated out at the end of January (28th).

Edited by dragonau

I just walked past the local Myer and there was a $10 off for every $50 spent offer. They seemed to have most of the new city sets in stock for anyone who wants to pick them up for less than RRP.

Also, if anyone is interested in the Aragorn, Mouth of Sauron or Gandalf the White figures from the Black Gate LotR set let me know. I haven't bought any big sets in ages and would love an excuse to buy two of the Black Gates and join them together... :classic:

I just walked past the local Myer and there was a $10 off for every $50 spent offer. They seemed to have most of the new city sets in stock for anyone who wants to pick them up for less than RRP.

Also, if anyone is interested in the Aragorn, Mouth of Sauron or Gandalf the White figures from the Black Gate LotR set let me know. I haven't bought any big sets in ages and would love an excuse to buy two of the Black Gates and join them together... :classic:

Wouldn't mind to get the great eagle. :)

Thanks for the info. That Ninjago temple is one I was hoping K-mart would clearance after Christmas like they did with the big temple before which I was lucky enough to snag for half RRP. Like you I think I'll wait a little longer to see if it drops further.

Not sure if 70505 Temple of Light will get to 50% like the other one... but presently the temple is around 60% at $59 at Kmart. Picked up one today just in case they sell out.

Back on topic, the cheapest LEGO around here is what you find on clearance in the big stores.

Many of BrisBricks members had a field day back in June when a Kmart manager decided to get rid of a lot of LEGO.

As with all Kmarts at the time, there were a number of sets on clearance at about 20% off. On the Saturday, this friendly manager then reduced these sets to half the discount price.

The word soon spread amongst BrisBricks members via phone and email.

I picked up some collectable minifigs for $1.50 each plus other great bargains. :laugh:

Has anyone seen any Kmart do this after Christmas? Please let us know if something like this pops up.

Edited by dragonau

Anyone seen the Emerald Express (small Creator train) in Adelaide yet? I have a three year old who is very keen.

Anyone seen the Emerald Express (small Creator train) in Adelaide yet? I have a three year old who is very keen.

Not sure about Adelaide, but here in Melbourne I've seen them in Big W for $9.

I've seen them in BigW South of Adelaide.

Not sure about Adelaide, but here in Melbourne I've seen them in Big W for $9.

Cheers - got two. Happy three and thirty-seven year olds.

Wahoo...first catalogue for '14 with Lego, although not really discounted:

Big W Catalogue `Celebrate Australia Day' Thu Jan 9 - Wed Jan 15

p. 10

$25 for Lego Ninjago Kai Fighter 70721 Or Overborg Attack 70722

$15 for Lego Ninjago Hover Hunter 70720

$19 for Lego City 4 x 4 And Diving Boat 60012

p. 25

$7 ea --- Assorted Lego Activity Titles (books with lego pieces)

Note: lego Friends stationery on p. 24.

---

ShopForMe Daily Blitz

LEGO Creator Forest Animals 31019

31019.jpg

$29.99 $23.99

Edited by dragonau

The new Lego Friends sets are now available on the online lego shop (Au).

41026 Sunshine Harvest Price $29.99

41028 Emma's Lifeguard Post Price $15.99

41029 Stephanie's New Born Lamb Price $15.99

41035 Heartlake Juice Bar Price $39.99

41037 Stephanie's Beach House Price $59.99

41039 Sunshine Ranch Price $99.99

41041 Turtle's Little Paradise Price $5.99

41042 Tiger's Beautiful Temple Price $5.99

41043 Penguin's Playground Price $5.99

41056 Heartlake News Van Price $39.99

41057 Heartlake Horse Show Price $59.99

41027 Mia's Lemonade Stand Price $15.99 -- Out of stock, expected ship date 30 Jan 2014

Also of note is the new Chima sets with the new joint pieces (e.g. 70127 Wolf Legend Beast Price $12.99)

Edited by dragonau

Whats the best deal on the new City Octan race car set? The $15 price K-Mart and Big W have it for?

Whats the best deal on the new City Octan race car set? The $15 price K-Mart and Big W have it for?

Same as at Target.....15 bucks.

I have been told that the other half of the city range will at the end of the month.......rumour is supply issues. :wink:

Used to be that BIG W in particular would sell sets of all sizes at a discount off RRP as their regular shelf price. Wonder what happened to that...

Seems like the best option is to wait for a %off at MYER or Target. Or just buy it anyway and screw the extra couple $ :P

Edited by jonwil

Used to be that BIG W in particular would sell sets of all sizes at a discount off RRP as their regular shelf price. Wonder what happened to that...

Seems like the best option is to wait for a %off at MYER or Target. Or just buy it anyway and screw the extra couple $ :P

Ah, but they are selling the 29.99 GV's for 24 bucks is 20% off r.r.p......so I have add those four to my collection. :wink:

But, yes I'm also waiting for a sale.... :blush:

Having a look at the new Chima sets at S@H those new teeth and claw pieces look amazing! Wonder how long till we see chima and friends in stores, cannot believe the catalogue when I've already ordered Star Wars sets of the S@H to be delivered next week.

Noticed DJ in Garden City has some discontinued sets, including 9469 Gandalf Arrives (1 box).

Big W still has the LoTR sets at a discount. Picked up 79007 Black Gate for $58 (still 5 boxes left at GC), and the last

79005 The Wizard Battle for $12. They also have many 79006 The Council of Elrond for $34. Also picked up Pirate Ambush for $88 from another Big W.

Picked up the Friends City Park Cafe for $19 at Kmart---had to hunt around for this set as most Kmarts around Brisbane have sold out now (most were at $29)-- this set is now also sold out on AU shop.lego and is retired in UK, US and Canada. Have a look in your local Kmart and let us know what they have.

Sunnybank Kmart had the Creative Tower (1600 pcs) at $60 on Sunday, but today it was back to $79 :( You may still have luck at your local kmart ). Picked up a 60003 Fire Emergency at $29. They also have the 60010 Fire Helicopter at $29

Edited by dragonau