Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I think the other one is the big police station, again Target regularly have it at $124 (I think). Also the ghost train if there are any left anywhere have been $69 for a while.

Thanks greatly for noting the ghost train. I picked some up from Target (there are more left) this morning. Labelled price is $69.88, scanned at $55.90 (due to the 20% off sale that started today).

They also had the Lego Friends Adventure Camper [309pc, 2mf] out (scans at $34). Only 2 left at 8am, but I expect they have more at the back otherwise they will be out of stock by now.

The other Friends set of note is Olivia's beach buggy 41010 [94pc, 1mf] which is scanning at $12. However, it may be best to wait to see if Kmart will sell this at $10 like the other same retail priced sets (i.e., Mia's Magic Tricks 41001, Emma's Karate Dojo 41002; and in the current sale: Olivia's newborn foal 41003 and Andrea's bedroom 41009 (until 20th November))

There are also many Spongebob Glove World 3816 sets at $29 (scanning at just under $24 due to 20% off), but I was hoping Target would reduce their price. They have had this quantity for over a month now, so no-one seems to be wanting this set at this price (these sets were also there during the last 20% off sale). [169pc, 4 minifigs]

Keep a look out for the Spongebob The Flying Dutchman 3817 set as I picked one up in the last 20% off sale. It was labelled at $29 and checked out at under $24 (with the 20% off discount) - it is a 241pc set (so ~10c/pc with 3 licenced minifigs) and over 50% off retail ($49.99). I haven't seen any more since then though, but you may be lucky to find in your nearest Target.

I didn't see any LoTR sets left this morning.

Apart from some of the larger sets as noted by Hewman (e.g. the police station), I didn't see any other sets that would yield an effective discount over 25%. (I am not that familiar with Starwars sets so there may yet be some good deals in that theme)

---

ShopForMe's blitz for today is:

LEGO Star Wars Republic Gunship 75021

$179.99 down to $134.99

Save: 25% off

Note: I am not affiliated with Shopforme, I just monitor it each day to see if anything special comes up in its daily blitz. Would you like me to continue to post here their blitzes when I am able to? Feel free to jump in and post if you also monitor it, as I will not be able to post everyday (they usually put up the special at 11am vic time (10am Qld time), and sometimes have a daily blitzathon where they post a few specials every hour or so -- one time they had the Lego Friends Dolphin Cruiser over 30% off and giving away a free collectable minifigure)

Edited by dragonau

Also the ghost train if there are any left anywhere have been $69 for a while.

I noticed that it is in Kmart again, would they price match? Their price is $69 if not.

I noticed that it is in Kmart again, would they price match? Their price is $69 if not.

Always best to have a go at asking---what's the worst that can happen? they say no? the same result as not asking. Sometimes pays to ask more than one staff member though if you get a 'no' (some may just say no because they don't know how to enter the price match into the system---this has happened in both Big W and Target for me before).

Kmart do price match (at the checkout) on catalogue prices---just take along a copy of the catalogue and ask them nicely to price match with <other retailer>. I have never tried matching from a blanket 20% off lego or a "clearance" item before (note however that Target do not use the word "clearance" on the Ghost Train).

Please let us know what they say.

Edited by dragonau

ShopForMe's blitz for today is:

LEGO Star Wars Republic Gunship 75021

$179.99 down to $134.99

Note: I am not affiliated with Shopforme, I just monitor it each day to see if anything special comes up in its daily blitz. Would you like me to continue to post here their blitzes when I am able to? Feel free to jump in and post if you also monitor it, as I will not be able to post everyday (they usually put up the special at 11am vic time (10am Qld time), and sometimes have a daily blitzathon where they post a few specials every hour or so -- one time they had the Lego Friends Dolphin Cruiser over 30% off and giving away a free collectable minifigure)

Dragonau - thanks for your detailed posts of late. I'd love to see the shop for me blitzes listed here.

Cheers

Dragonau - thanks for your detailed posts of late. I'd love to see the shop for me blitzes listed here.

Cheers

shopforme Friday's blitz:

LEGO Star Wars Jabba’s Sail Barge 75020

$149.99 down to $112.49

Other good specials at shopforme:

LEGO Friends Advent Calendar 41016

$49.99 down to $37.49

Galaxy Squad Galactic Titan 70709

$139.99 down to $97.99

Save: 30% off

LEGO Star Wars AT-TE 75019

$129.99 down to $97.49; 25% off

[compare with Myer sale: $99]

LEGO Creator Family House 31012

$99.99 down to $69.99

[compare with Kmart at $75]

LEGO Creator Aviation Adventures 31011

$69.99 down to $48.99

[compare with Myer sale $49.95]

LEGO® The Lone Ranger™ Constitution Train Chase 79111

$139.99 down to $97.99

LEGO ® Small Cottage 31009

$39.99 down to $27.99

LEGO ® Highway Speedster 31006

$29.99 $22.49

[compare with Myer sale $24.95]

Edited by dragonau

Plenty of Arkham Asylums at Target Adelaide, no R2-D2s though. Also a couple Warg sets that would go down to about $53 $55 on sale.

Edited by Hewman

K-Mart Joondalup has the Monster Fighters Castle and Train. Didn't see any Haunted Houses though.

Target at both Joondalup and Perth CBD has Arkham in stock. CBD also has the R2.

MYER Perth CBD has Tower Bridge, Sopwith, Horizon Express and Opera House.

David Jones Perth CBD has Opera Houses and plenty of modulars (town hall, grand emporium, pet shop, palace cinema all spotted). If you can get there before 9pm tonight you can score 15% off as they have a 1-day-only sale on toys at Perth CBD only.

Shopforme Daily Blitz

LEGO Chima The Lion CHI Temple 70010

$159.99 down to $119.99

Note: Kmart has this set on sale until 20 Nov at $109.

Shopforme Daily Blitz

LEGO Chima The Lion CHI Temple 70010

$159.99 down to $119.99

Note: Kmart has this set on sale until 20 Nov at $109.

And Toys R Us still have this at $99, though not sure when this goes through to.

Saturday Target finds:

Holiday/xmas shopping fever into swing now, with Lego flying off the shelf. Target's Lego Friends shelf was packed full on Fri with most of the large sets, now is bare, with only one Pool set and the rest being Olivia's beach buggy and the polybags.

No more Lego Friends adventure camper sets to be seen today. They had about 5 or 6 to start with early Thu morning at the beginning of the sale. [Note: Target online shop is reporting this set is "Sold Out" Sat 16th Afternoon]

Still selling the "Attack on Weathertop" (LoTR) set for $74 (before 20% off); Monster fighters Ghost Train (none gone since Thu).

I also spotted an older Ninjago set 9450

Epic Dragon Battle scanning at $99.20 [Lego shop online sells this for $199.99. A very expensive set considering there are only 915 pcs (that's over 20c/pc at retail), but then again Ninjago sets are around that price per piece (e.g. Golden Dragon 70503 $49.99 w/ 252 pcs)]

An alternative to buy around the $100 mark is the Lion Chi Temple 70010 which contains 1258 pcs (7.9c/pc). and may still be available at TRU for just under $100 (thanks MicroM for pointing that out---I thought that sale would have finished/TRU be sold out by now).

Kmart did price match TRU's price for the Lion Chi Temple at $99.99 from TRU's catalogue.

Target also had a 70010 set on the shelf today. Target would probably match TRU as well.

Edited by dragonau

BIG W Clearance (online only apparantly -- free delivery over $75)

LEGO Galaxy Squad Galactic Titan 70709

NOW $89 (Save $39)

Online Only Clearance! Ends Nov 22nd.

[Note: Retail 139.99; Shopform price $97.99]

LEGO Star Wars Jabba's Sail Barge 75020

In stock online and in store

$103 (Save $35)

[Note: Retail $149.99; Shopforme price $112.49]

LEGO City Police Pursuit 4437

In stock online and in store

$16 Save $8

(copied from Big W website today 16th Nov)

Edited by dragonau

Toyworld have Kingdoms Joust for $160. (Normally $200, even though RRP is $180.)

Birchall's Christmas catalogue starts today, they have the Sydney Opera House for $350.

I picked up the new minifig DK book from Myer, it's in the catalogue for $34 down from $50. A good trip down nostalgia road for AFOLs, even if it is aimed at kids. It is more in-depth than the previous minifig book and includes minifigs from all the popular and unpopular themes & factions of each year. Comes with 3 minifigs. FYI if you were curious.

Shopforme Blitz Frenzy:

Some remnants are still available from last night's blitz frenzy:

e.g.

CITY

LEGO ® Coast Guard Patrol 60014

$99.99 to $64.99

Save: 35% off

many others seem to be sold out (e.g. dolphin cruiser $69.99, creator architecture series, ...)

Edited by dragonau

Target (starts 21st Nov)

Chima crawleys claw ripper (70001) $11

Chima Rascal's Glider 70000 $8

Chima Eris Eagle Interceptor $26

Chima Lennox lion attack 70002 $17

Chima Twin Bike 70007 $17

20% off Lego and Lego Friends continues.

TRU next catalogue (from tomorrow Wed 20 Nov to Tue 26 Nov)

p.5:

Heartlake Pet Salon $29.99 [Note: Buy from Kmart today or tomorrow for $28]

Friends collectable animals Buy 3 get 4th free (equiv to 25% off) $5.99 single price. ($4.4925 each with buy 3 get 4)

Kmart

Nothing in next catalogue??? Last day of current catalogue tomorrow.

Edited by dragonau

Big W 24 hour online only Click Frenzy started 7pm tonight.

Of note in Lego was 75017 Star Wars Duel on Geonosis for $48.28 (save $19.72), and LOTR Council of Elrond for $40.02 (save $17.98). 25 items on sale, mostly Chima and Heroes "action figures"

Target (starts 21st Nov)

TRU next catalogue (from tomorrow Wed 20 Nov to Tue 26 Nov)

p.5:

Heartlake Pet Salon $29.99 [Note: Buy from Kmart today or tomorrow for $28]

Friends collectable animals Buy 3 get 4th free (equiv to 25% off) $5.99 single price. ($4.4925 each with buy 3 get 4)

Kmart

Nothing in next catalogue??? Last day of current catalogue tomorrow.

Target seems stocked up now with 70001, and all the others. Except---didn't see any 70007 though.

-----

ShopForMe Daily Blitz:

LEGO ® Creator Family House 31012

$99.99 to $69.99

[compare: Kmart $75]

MYER (as of earlier today) are doing their buy-one-toy-get-one-50%-off-deal (so 25% off if you buy 2 items at the same price). Perth CBD has the Opera House, Horizon Express, Sopwith, Mini Modular, Star Destroyer, UCS X-Wing, Kingdoms Joust, Friends Advent Calendar, Star Wars Advent Calendar and plenty of Architecture (including the UN building). Oh and they had the Winter Village Cottage.

David Jones still has plenty of modular stock (FB, GE, TH, PS, PC). They also have copies of the new minifig book (the one with 3 figures on the cover) and a couple Star Wars Brickmaster books. Plenty of Opera Houses too. And UCS X-Wings. And also VWs. Perfect if you can convince a DJs staffer to match MYER on the 50% off deal (2x modulars for example)

Target has no R2s left but they still have at least one Arkham on the shelf (it wouldn't surprise me if the Arkham ends up being like the HP Diagon Alley set in that it keeps appearing even after people think its gone)

Toyworld in Subiaco has a bunch of stuff including the Unimog, the rock crawler (not the dark blue one, the original model the dark blue one is based off of), the Toyworld exclusive doors/roof tiles/wheels packs, passenger and cargo trains, switch track, straight+flex track, UCS X-Wing, Mindstorms EV3 and a couple modulars. Oh and I am 99% sure I saw the winter post office too if anyone wants that.

Target (starts 21st Nov)

All on the shelf. I only found 2 of set 70002 (1 now left). Kmart has all of the Chima sets on the shelf, so if target is out of the set(s) you want, take a Tgt catalogue and ask kmart to match.

Kmart doesn't really have anything new. Prices back up after their catalogue finished yesterday. They have had two TMNT sets on clearance at $29. The lair is for $59.

Big W catalogue starts today

Minifigures (series 11) $4.74 (everyday low price)

Has anyone seen any Lego clearances or specials at Big W recently?

Shopforme Daily Blitz:

SUPER HEROES MARVEL

LEGO Iron Man Malibu Mansion Attack 76007

larger image

$59.99 down to $44.99

[Big W was clearing these out at $38 about a month ago. Probably none left, but have a check if you are after one]

Yesterday's one:

STAR WARS

LEGO Star Wars Jabba’s Sail Barge 75020

larger image

$149.99 down to $104.99

LEGO Jabba’s Sail Barge

SFM Blitz Saturday

STAR WARS

LEGO Star Wars Red Five X-wing Starfighter 10240

$279.99 down to $223.99

Save: 20% off

Someone on another forum reported this

http://brickingaround.com/2013/11/23/ninjago-2014-sets-spotted-at-australian-target-store/

2014 NinjaGo sets already on the shelf at a Target store.

Lets hope this is a good omen and that 2014 product appears as early as 2013 product did (I first spotted 2013 product just after xmas at a few MYER stores in QLD and ended up with a couple S9 CMFs)

Any sign of the new Hobbit sets? they seem to be springing up elsewhere in the world and Aus usually gets them earlyish

SFM Daily Blitz (Sunday)

CREATOR

LEGO ® Creator Aviation Adventures 31011

$69.99 to $48.99

---

Thanks jonwil for the heads-up on the 2014 ninjago sets. None at the Target today, but will have another look during the week.