Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

DJs Adelaide has just stocked up on Modulars - Fires, Pets, Emporiums, Town Halls and Cinemas. Multiples of each.

Please let there be 20% off Lego soon!

I noticed in the Advertiser this morning that Myer's are doing their famous buy two, get the third toy free deal again until Sunday........I wonder if I need anything ? :laugh:

Myer Christmas catalogue came in the mail, a bunch of sets marked down ranging from 20-30%, most notably the Horizon Express is $129.

Don't think those prices would stack with a 3 for 2 thing though.

Edited by Artanis I

Myer Christmas catalogue came in the mail, a bunch of sets marked down ranging from 20-30%, most notably the Horizon Express is $120.

Don't think those prices would stack with a 3 for 2 thing though.

Rancor Pit doesn't happen to be in there does it?

For those in WA, MYER Perth CBD has the Horizon Express (quite a few) and 2 of the Opera House. Target Perth CBD has at least one Arkham (didn't check if there were more behind it) and at least 3 R2s.

David Jones has plenty of Opera Houses as well as Town Halls, Pet Shops, Yellow cargo train, Red passenger train, Train platform station, Friends 2013 Advent Calendar, VW bus, Star Wars Jabbas Palace, Star Wars UCS X-Wing, Star Wars 2013 Advent Calendar, Palace Cinema, Grand Emporium and Fire Brigade.

Rancor Pit doesn't happen to be in there does it?

Not in the catalogue.

AT-TE is $100 though.

Target from the 14th to the 20th.......20% off Lego......why does that sound so familiar eh ? :laugh:

Though the monster truck transporter is at 30 bucks and Friend's campervan is priced at 34 dollars plus the coast guard copter down to 25 bucks.

Target from the 14th to the 20th.......20% off Lego......why does that sound so familiar eh ? :laugh:

Though the monster truck transporter is at 30 bucks and Friend's campervan is priced at 34 dollars plus the coast guard copter down to 25 bucks.

Also, included in the catalogue is the Arkham Asylum. (20% off, but worth mentioning that it's advertised so should probably be in stock.)

I have not seen that camper van in stock for 9 months or more.

Big W Thu November 14 to 20 (1 week) (see Catalogue p. 1)

$15 for any of: [note:retail prices and piece count from shop.lego website]

10657 My First LEGO Set (construction) 148pc

1 minifig [retail 19.99, 24.06% off]

42002 [TECHNIC] Hovercraft 170pc [retail 22.99, 34.7% off]

75001 [starWars] Republic Troopers vs. Sith Troopers 63pc 4 minifigs [retail 22.99, 34.7% off]

79100 [TMNT] Kraang Lab Escape 90pc 2 minifigs [retail 22.99, 34.7% off]

31005 [Creator] Construction Hauler 256pc [retail 22.99, 34.7% off] 5.86 cents per piece!

60019 [City] Stunt Plane 140pc 2 minifigs [retail 19.99, 24.06% off]

also a Hero Factory.set is pictured.

Catalogue says "Lego: Selected Styles" so maybe there are other sets at $15 not in catalogue... please let us know if you find any others.

Note: Target and kmart will price match price on Big W Toys. Myer will usually price match if not below their "cost" price. However. Myer is probably the best to try first as the reward program (Myer One) is in my understanding better than Flybuys (Kmart and Target) [more reward per $1 spent]. Not sure about DJ's.

Flybuys: $10 per $2000 spent [$1 spend gets 1 point, 2000 pts for $10 off reward]

MyerOne: $20 per $1000 spent [$1 spend gets 2 points, 2000 pts for $20 reward] (or $40 per $2000 spent, so 4x better reward than flybuys)

Everyday rewards (BigW/Woolworths): $25 Big W gift card per 3750 pts. 1 pt per $1 spend above $30 per transaction.

Tip: To save more, join a bank with a %-off rebate on pay-pass/eftpos. e.g. ING Orange has an immediate 5% off rebate (2% off for current customers) when using paypass using the card for transactions under $100

Myer Christmas catalogue came in the mail, a bunch of sets marked down ranging from 20-30%, most notably the Horizon Express is $129.

Myer's catalogue has started:

p. 13

Lego Friends:

* 41013 Emma's Sports car $19.95 [$19 from Big W today until tomorrow]

* 41005 Heartlake High $54.95 (this is 5c cheaper than Big W's current sale $55)

* 3315 Olivia's House $99 (Get it from Big W today for $78 [last day tomorrow])

Creator

* 31011 Aviation Adventures $49.95 (Kmart has had it for $45 a couple of months ago)

* 31006 Highway speedster $24.95 (get it from Kmart for $24 today)

* 10233 Horizon Express $129

City Coast Guard

* 60012 Diving boat and 4x4 $14.95 (5c cheaper than $15 on sale elsewhere)

* 60013 Helicopter $29.95 (get it for $25 at Big W today until tomorrow)

* 60014 Patrol boat $79 (20% off --- target will be the same from Thu--but check if in stock)

City

* 60023 Starter set $29.95 (get it for $25 today from Kmart or BigW [last day tmrw])

Lego Tubs:

5560 Large Pink box $39.95

10663 Creative Chest $44.95

p.12

Star Wars

75019 $99

75018 $69.95

75002 $29.95

* Note: last day tomorrow (Wed) to get some star wars sets from Big W for $28

Ninjago:

* 70503 golden dragon $39.95

* 70500 Kai's mech $12.95

* 70502 Driller $24.95

Super Heroes Iron Man 3

* 76007 Malibu Mansion $44.95 [some Big W stores have it on clearance for $38, but not many now; I saw many still in kmart (e.g. 5 or more per store) yesterday on clearance for $49]

* 76006 Extremis Sea port battle $29.95 [last day to get from Big W for $28]

* 76008 Mandarin Ultimate Showdown $17.95 [?maybe at $15 in Big W's next sale on Thursday]

Note some less than 20% off. Target has 20% off from Thursday. Note that Target generally sells lego a little under retail, so the effective percentage (compared with Myer/DJ/Lego shop) is actually higher.

Comparisons:

"Buy 2 Get 1 free" or "3 for 2" (e.g. Myer last weekend): if all the same price, this is equiv to 33.333% off (e.g. $60 retail becomes $40)

"Buy 1 get second at 60%" (e.g. myer the weekend before) if all the same price, this is equiv to 30% off.

"Buy 1 get second half price" if all the same price, this is equiv to 25% off.

"Spend $50 get $10 off" (e.g. target) if total exactly $50, this is equiv to 20% off (percentage declines as more than $50 is spent)

TIP: For the sales where you get the biggest discount when the prices of each item are the same (e.g. buy 2 get 1 free), you can use the lego online shop to "Narrow by" the price sliders to be just below and above the retail price to find other sets at the same price before you go to the retailer with the offer. [Myer and DJ generally sell at the retail price; target usually just under retail]

---

EDIT: Sorry, Big W's current sale will end tomorrow (Wed 13th) not today as stated above. New sale will start on Thursday 14th

Edited by dragonau

----

http://www.brickset....il/?Set=70704-1 on clearance at eastland kmart for $45

Also 70705 on clearance at kmart for $69 (retail 99.99; just over 30% off) Kmart seems to have plenty (9 or more per store in 2 stores) so may wait to see if they lower the price further.

Edited by dragonau

----

Also 70505 on clearance at kmart for $69 (retail 99.99; just over 30% off) Kmart seems to have plenty (9 or more per store in 2 stores) so may wait to see if they lower the price further.

Thanks for the info. That Ninjago temple is one I was hoping K-mart would clearance after Christmas like they did with the big temple before which I was lucky enough to snag for half RRP. Like you I think I'll wait a little longer to see if it drops further.

Has anyone noticed if K-mart have dropped the clearance price of the Tumblers below the $49 they were at?

DJs have 20% off all toys if you are a DJs member. Tempted to sign up now!

Or is this pre-empting a 20% for everyone of Thursday…

Thanks for the info. That Ninjago temple is one I was hoping K-mart would clearance after Christmas like they did with the big temple before which I was lucky enough to snag for half RRP. Like you I think I'll wait a little longer to see if it drops further.

Has anyone noticed if K-mart have dropped the clearance price of the Tumblers below the $49 they were at?

Oh sorry, I meant set 70705. So sorry to get your hopes up. This is the Galaxy Squad (Space) theme Bug Obliterator.

Note that we are going into the last 7 days of the Kmart catalogue (last day 20th November) if you wanted to grab anything from it.

Saw that kmart has restocked the Lion Chi temple (I had asked them to match TRU at 99.99 from 109 early in the sale).

Still have Cargo Terminal and The Mine.

Didn't see any more of the $27 (which scans at $25) trucks/city starter set at kmart. Big W has a few left (at $25). Note that kmart and target will match any of the trucks/boats/choppers from the Big W catalogue (any of the 7 $39.99 retail trucks (for $25) and any of the 6 $29.99 retail trucks (for $20)). .Target has most, if not all, of them in stock. Myer seems pretty depleted after the two buy-get sales over the last two weekends.

Note also that Kmart has most of the mid to high range Monster Fighters on special in this catalogue (e.g. the werewolf for $24) and they all are in stock at the two kmart stores I checked. Kmart seems to be the only retailer with the smaller sets (the mummy 14.50 and the swamp creature 12?). Would love to be able to pick these up in a 20% off sale or myer's Buy-Get sales---but alas they don't appear to have these.

K-Mart's "We love toys catalog" has

Lego starter set,monster truck transporter & Grand Prix truck for $27

City Cargo Terminal for $95

Lego City The Mine for $89

Lego City Cargo Truck $29

Chima lion chi temple $109

Chima Speedorz $9

Thats all i know about so far & the sale starts 28th October.

The Catalog is Online now for viewing

Lego Friends

Last day tomorrow to pick up the following Lego Friends sets at Big W (or match at Myer or kmart/target (both are quite well stocked))

Dolphin cruiser $78 (plenty at Big W (over 10 in 1 store), Target and Kmart are both a bit low in stock)

Olivia's House $78 (Plenty in Kmart, Target and Big W, Myer has some too)

Heartlake pool $40 (note: target's price on thu is $45) (Plenty at kmart and target, Myer was sold out)

Emma's Sports car $19 (plenty around)

Heartlake high $55 (note: Myer has it for $54.95 in its current sale) (Target is the best bet to find it)

City Park Cafe $34 (Target is the best place to find it, Myer also had a couple)

Downtown bakery $38 (seems to be everyday price for a limited time only---big w still had in stock yesterday; is this a Big W exclusive at the moment? Haven't seen in Target, Kmart or Myer)

In Kmart's sale (ends on 20th November) -- except for the $10 sets, kmart has plenty of Friends sets in stock.

Summer riding camp $94 (saw a few in one kmart store yesterday, the other store has sold out--checked today)

Heartlake stables $69 (in stock; target also has some)

Olivia's newborn foal $10 (one left in one kmart store; target had some)

Andrea's bedroom $10 (only one left in the other kmart store)

41007 Pet shop $28 (more than 3 in stock; target had more than 6)

41004 Steph's rehearsal stage $20 (plenty in stock; target also has a lot; Myer has some in stock)

Note that I saw yesterday that one Kmart store still has 4 of the Mia's magic tricks in stock (still at the $10 clearance price). Emma's karate dojo was also cleared at that price, but I haven't seen any around in Kmart anymore for over a month.

I was surprised to find Mia's bedroom in one kmart store a few weeks ago at $4.. Couldn't find any more. Have a look out and give it a scan at the price check terminal if you are lucky enough to find one.

Edited by dragonau

--------------------------------------------

I have not seen that camper van [Lego Friends 3184] in stock for 9 months or more.

I checked Target today--no camper van in stock. I also haven't seen them in retail stores. I would like to get one on Thursday---so hope they bring 'em out on Wed night. :) The lego online shop is still selling them today so I guess Target can get their hands on new stock of this set.

Edited by dragonau

Welcome to EB dragonau,. If you have something to add to a post within a short span of time, please use the "Edit" function (at the bottom-right of your posts) instead of making a new post. Thanks. :classic:

Oh sorry, I meant set 70705. So sorry to get your hopes up. This is the Galaxy Squad (Space) theme Bug Obliterator.

No worries. What are the odds you can change one digit and get another current set at the same RRP?

For those interested in the biggest Galaxy Squad set (I'm not typing set number in case I get it wrong... 70709?), tomorrow at Target would be a good place to look as their regular price is $124 instead of $140 which will bring it down to $99.20 with the sale.

No worries. What are the odds you can change one digit and get another current set at the same RRP?

For those interested in the biggest Galaxy Squad set (I'm not typing set number in case I get it wrong... 70709?), tomorrow at Target would be a good place to look as their regular price is $124 instead of $140 which will bring it down to $99.20 with the sale.

Thanks for the good tip. I noticed ShopForMe had it (70709 Galactic Titan) in its Blitz today and is "$139.99 to $97.99 Save: 30% off" (quoted from website).

You gave me the idea to have a look out for some other sets tomorrow at Target that are well below retail (before 20% applies) and post them here. Some stores still have LoTR sets at a lower "clearance" price (e.g. attack on weathertop was $74, mirkwood spiders) and Sponge bob (e.g. Glove world $29).

Edited by dragonau

Keep up the good work guys, I don't post here often but sure do appreciate all the deals that you keep finding!

Thanks for the good tip. I noticed ShopForMe had it (70709 Galactic Titan) in its Blitz today and is "$139.99 to $97.99 Save: 30% off" (quoted from website).

You gave me the idea to have a look out for some other sets tomorrow at Target that are well below retail (before 20% applies) and post them here. Some stores still have LoTR sets at a lower "clearance" price (e.g. attack on weathertop was $74, mirkwood spiders) and Sponge bob (e.g. Glove world $29).

I think the other one is the big police station, again Target regularly have it at $124 (I think). Also the ghost train if there are any left anywhere have been $69 for a while.