Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Received an email from Myer... $10 off for every $50 spent on toys. Offers ends Sunday 20 October 2013.

Wk37_1710_PROMO_02.jpg

Just received the above from TRU by email.......I must print a few off tomorrow......hope the ink lasts. :blush:

Edited by lightningtiger

I visited the new Mr Toys, Toyworld in indooroopilly today. It's MASSIVE!

Pretty good selection of lego right at the front if the shop and quite a few sets are priced just below RRP, eg 10234 opera house for $379.

Target at Riverlink (ipswich) are advertising 20% off all lego

I picked up;

9472 Attack on Weathertop for $59

79007 Battle at the Black Gate was $63

79001 Escape from Mirkwood Spiders was $23

They've got most of the older sets still in stock i.e. LR, Castle and super heroes

For those interested Shopforme has a Blitzathon today. http://www.shopforme.com.au/index.php?main_page=page&id=12&zenid=bff7c39efab175027a407e498a5a9636

Also as reported on WP Big W has a toy catalogue up starting Monday. http://www.lasoo.com.au/catalogue/big-w-catalogue-christmas-toy-event/4wd1y580l.html?pid=promotedCatalogue#pageNo=6

City vehicles such as the green recycle truck and cement truck $20

City Advent calender $38

Larger City Vehicles like the coast guard helicopter and Monster truck are $25

UCS Bwing $298

No specials but Myer Adelaide has Horizon Expresses, a Sopwidth and a Tower Bridge.

Thankfully I have them all : D

K-Mart's "We love toys catalog" has

Lego starter set,monster truck transporter & Grand Prix truck for $27

City Cargo Terminal for $95

Lego City The Mine for $89

Lego City Cargo Truck $29

Chima lion chi temple $109

Chima Speedorz $9

Thats all i know about so far & the sale starts 28th October.

The Catalog is Online now for viewing

Edited by SnapLock

K-Mart's "We love toys catalog" has

Lego starter set,monster truck transporter & Grand Prix truck for $27

City Cargo Terminal for $95

Lego City The Mine for $89

Lego City Cargo Truck $29

Chima lion chi temple $109

Chima Speedorz $9

Thats all i know about so far & the sale starts 28th October.

The Catalog is Online now for viewing

Here's a link to the catalogue.......http://www.kmart.com.au/catalogue-display?catalogueURL=http://www2.kmart.com.au/Catalogue/Catalogue.aspx%3fCatalogueID=635

Remember when the middle of the year was a time to buy Lego........WRONG !

It's TOMORROW !

Big W..........where to start, okay UCS B-Wing $ 298, city advent calendar $ 38, city great vehicles down to 20 bucks, larger GV 25 bucks including CG copter, fire speed boat, cargo truck, police chase set with Chase McCain and the city starter set.

They have listed the Friend's Bakery and SW Anakin's Starfighter for 68 bucks as well.

So now both Kmart and BigW are doing huge Lego sales.....pity I have everything I wanted and I don't have the spare cash anyway ! :laugh:

Edit - D 'oh ! :blush: - It's Thursday not today...... sorry everyone ! :blush:

Edited by lightningtiger

Too bad my LEGO budget is wiped out right now (mostly thanks to that massive Opera House :) otherwise I would go and pick up a few things :)

Anyone knows the best available price for the rancor pit at the moment? Located in Adelaide if that makes a difference..

ToysRus catalogue has 20% off all Lego creator and shows the T1 Campervan on the front... also lists friends advent calendar for $39.99. Sure there were more deals inside though

Edited by Kryne

I saw the city advent calender at Target Edwardstown tonight......49 bucks, same as Kmart (no stock) and BigW 38 bucks (no stock yet neither).

ToysRus catalogue has 20% off all Lego creator and shows the T1 Campervan on the front... also lists friends advent calendar for $39.99. Sure there were more deals inside though

I thought the campervan was a Myer exclusive though? Is this not the case?

I thought the campervan was a Myer exclusive though? Is this not the case?

Was last year, guess they've opened it up to others now.

DJs Adelaide has UCS XWings, Modular Cinemas ($199), a modular Fire Station, pet shops. Also have red and yellow trains that are 25% off.

Double VIP points has finished on Lego shop, this month the promo is the long-awaited (by me) Clone Lieutenant polybag. Spend $100 on Star Wars. Finally I can order those last planet sets.

No new sets available, just some power functions bits and pieces.

It looks like Target have had a re-stock of their July toy sale exclusives. I saw several R2-D2s and Arkham Asylums at the Adelaide store. Also DJs had the Town Hall as well as all the others distortme mentioned.

Went to DJs in Karrinyup (WA) and they had nothing and no idea about Palace Cinema. So I tackled the CBD and went to the City store and there was 1 left behind the counter (also on display were Fire Brigade, Grand Emporium and Pet Shop).

Anyway the sales assistant offered me a DJ Store Card, which gave me 15% off straight away plus a $200 gift card on approval. So in essence they paid me $30 for the Cinema :)

Spotted a Death Star at my local Big W today ($598). City Advent calenders were all gone after they had tons in the middle of the week. Otherwise plenty of everything else.

Small amount left of licenced sets marked down at Birchall's in Brisbane St Mall. Grabbed the last Warg set for $40 from $100. Everything now gone except: 1 Turtle shell vehicle thing left for $70 from $100, 7 Kraang lab escape sets $10 each from $23. That one is good for stockings or whatever.

There's a few sets for sale in the upcoming Big W sale which starts on the 7th

Catalogue here

Target are advertising their big christmas toy sale to start November 14th but no catalogue link yet