Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

is it still possible to get any TB or horizon train out there?

I didn't see any on the Gold Coast last week. But as I posted above it pays to ask someone to check out the back. I would start calling some stores in Sydney apparently there is one there with a heap of TB's.

I didn't see any on the Gold Coast last week. But as I posted above it pays to ask someone to check out the back. I would start calling some stores in Sydney apparently there is one there with a heap of TB's.

Which store is it?

Which store is it?

Sorry no idea, I just heard it was a Sydney store from a AFOL at a lego display on the GC. Perhaps try the city store first.

Toys R Us have the city trucks (flatbed, cement mixer, tanker truck, fire truck, dirt bike transporter and garbage truck) for sale at $15 and the (TRU exclusive) Helicopter Arrest at $59.99 (that's 25% off)

The helicopter arrest is a good deal at that price, its better than any price I can find online for shipping to Oz (including Toys R Us USA)

Now if only Toys R Us would reduce the prices of some of their other City exclusives (Robbers Hideout, Fire Transporter) to something reasonable, that would be good :)

Fishpond has Back to the Future for $51.75. Not that it will ever show up but I thought I'd give it a go…

I'm surprised but just got the dispatched email. Tiny amount of faith restored!

Kmart had the Coast Guard Helicopter for $25 and the 4x4 & Diving Boat for $15.

Only until the end of tonight though ! :blush:

I dont understand why amazon doesn't ship lego to Aus. Is it some kind of aggreement with lego? Is there any other way to get good deal of lego online apart from ebay?

I dont understand why amazon doesn't ship lego to Aus. Is it some kind of aggreement with lego? Is there any other way to get good deal of lego online apart from ebay?

Some of the EU Amazons ship to Australia (not always but more often than not). Only issue is that only .uk is in English.

Also Barnes and Noble ship to Australia. Shipping is $12 for the first item and $6 for each additional one from memory.

For those interested, Toyworld in Fremantle has plenty of stock right now including the Opera House, Kingdoms Joust, Winter Village Cottage, one of the other Winter sets (forget exactly which one) as well as the Star Wars advent calendar (last years model with the Darth Santa and snow globe on the front)

Cant recall seeing any UCS X-Wings but I wasn't paying that much attention to the Star Wars stuff.

Adelaide's Harbour Town Toy world shop is closing down and is doing minimum 50% off everything until Sunday afternoon, Last time I was there they had a lot of older Lego in stock that was quite cheap. Just thought id let everyone know might be able to get a good deal or 2.

Adelaide's Harbour Town Toy world shop is closing down and is doing minimum 50% off everything until Sunday afternoon, Last time I was there they had a lot of older Lego in stock that was quite cheap. Just thought id let everyone know might be able to get a good deal or 2.

Not much there today......all the good stuff was gone already. :hmpf_bad:

Not much there today......all the good stuff was gone already. :hmpf_bad:

Thanks for posting, saves me getting up extra early and trekking all the way down there before the Grand Final tomorrow just to be disappointed in what's available.

Thanks for posting, saves me getting up extra early and trekking all the way down there before the Grand Final tomorrow just to be disappointed in what's available.

Oh, yeah......good luck to the Rooster's then......that's in the SANFL. :wink:

I will try and find out later if Toy Corner's 25% off sale is still going.

Oh, yeah......good luck to the Rooster's then......that's in the SANFL. :wink:

I will try and find out later if Toy Corner's 25% off sale is still going.

Sale still on (was there yesterday) and advertised to be on until end of school holidays (another week). Best place to get SW Advent Calendar at the moment.

20% off all Lego at Target from the 10-16 of this month (October).

A notable set on sale is the King's Castle, priced at $99 opposed to the normal $124.

20% off all Lego at Target from the 10-16 of this month (October).

A notable set on sale is the King's Castle, priced at $99 opposed to the normal $124.

Dam, beaten to the posting.....oh well, it's interesting to note that they are promoting the Cargo Truck for 30 bucks which is more than 20% off.

Big W seems to have dropped the prices on their Lone Ranger sets and some Superhero sets. I saw Colby city was down from $88 to $58 for example and the Stage Coach was going for $43. No sign of the Train set anywhere anymore so I suspect it may have sold out already.

Noted at a Big W yesterday that the Iron Man Malibu Mansion set is $38 or so (which is $20 off the regular Big W shelf price and slightly cheaper than US RRP).

Superman Black Zero $23, Superman Smallville Battle $58, iron Man Malibu Mansion $38, LR Commanche Camp $29, LR Stagecoach $43, LR Colby City $58, LR Silver Mine $78, as previously mentioned at Big W stores

Big W seems to have dropped the prices on their Lone Ranger sets and some Superhero sets. I saw Colby city was down from $88 to $58 for example and the Stage Coach was going for $43. No sign of the Train set anywhere anymore so I suspect it may have sold out already.

The LR train was not on clearance at my local BigW , they had about 5 of them.

Just got my Myer One email. Myer is having a one day sale tomorrow saturday 12th October that includes 60% off a second toy in the toy department. Discount as always comes off the cheapest of the two.

Just got my Myer One email. Myer is having a one day sale tomorrow saturday 12th October that includes 60% off a second toy in the toy department. Discount as always comes off the cheapest of the two.

Thanks. Saw lots of Star Wars and Friends advent calendars but no City ones at Myer Adelaide today. 20% off today or up to 30% off tomorrow.

Wow, is this worth posting.......Target 60016 tanker truck 23 bucks......that's it ! (Big Deal !......meh !) :blush:

Don't they have 20% off everything till COB today anyway?

I saw a bunch of Haunted Hosues in good condition at my local K-mart so might be worth investigating if you're after that set.

Also Shop at Home is offering a free limited edition Xmas set (over 100 pieces) if you spend $100 or more at the moment as well as double VIP points.

Edited by TeufelHund