Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

WOW

The small castle set is $12 so one fifth of that is 9 and a half Dollars.

This is excellent for 4 minifigs and a dog.

Must wake up early

i wasnt planning on getting this castle line but Couldn't resist @25% off from toysrus

70404 King's Castle 104.99

70403 Dragon Mountain 52.49

70402 The GateHouse Raid 29.99

70401 Gold Getaway 22.49

70400 Forest ambush 9.74

Subtotal 219.70

used "welcome" promo code -5.00

Shipping 9.00

Total $223.70

"Arrived in 2days :)"

after also picking up a atlantis set from bigw for $78 free shipping ive been banned by the wife from buying any more lego unless its the ewok villiage in october :)

got back from Highpoint TRU and finally completed my Sons Dino collection finding http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=5888-1

I have been hunting it for ages :) picked it up for $41, they had about 6 when I was there. I was looking for the Castle but they were sold out.

also Toyworld ($4.99) and Myer ($5.99) had the new Friends Animals series 3 too..

Does anyone know what this is about? It's shopforme wanting to buy secondhand Lego!?

http://www.gumtree.c...lego/1026607777

Its cash convertors but for Lego! Not sure what they would offer, since they are in the business, chances are they will offer low prices so they can still make a profit reselling.

Regarding Target's 20% off that starts today, they have the Galaxy Squad Hive Crawler for @$65, which is more than 20% off the RRP of $90. No sign of the Galactic Titan.

Myer 20% off Lego Saturday only - might be a go if any still have Opera Houses remaining. Also they have the Exclusive Star Wars Starhopper set if you're looking for that.

Myer 20% off Lego Saturday only - might be a go if any still have Opera Houses remaining. Also they have the Exclusive Star Wars Starhopper set if you're looking for that.

FINALLY!! Vouchers can be spent!

TF - Can't remember if you're in SA or not but Myer City had three at 1330 today.

Hilarious, does being a smartass make you feel better about yourself? Completely lame and totally uncalled for!

If you need me to explain the question, what I was asking is why would they be wanting to buy secondhand Lego? I thought they only sold brand new Lego! Also thought someone here may be in the know about it!

Thanks Kaykay!

Wow, yeah I feel great that it had such an impact on you that you felt the need to call me a smartass, very classy! That's what I would lame & uncalled for! I looked at your link & it was quite obvious to me that they want to purchase old LEGO. A lot of people on Gumtree ask for old LEGO, whether for resale or to add to their collection, I think it's pretty obvious that since they are using their store name on the advertisement, that it would be for resale.

I might point out that this is also a "Sales" topic, so someone looking at buying 2nd hand stuff on Gumtree hardly rates as a Sale!

Just to stay on topic, I was told that ToysRus will receive more Opera Houses, however not in time for the end of their sale. I was also told that if you leave a full payment on one while the sale is on, you are covered. Not sure they are trustworthy enough with that though.

I picked four Opera House up from TRU(Miranda NSW) last Monday. Apparently, they just had a delivery that day. Some stores have a waiting list.

Edited by megabite88

Quite a few opera houses at MYER Perth CBD along with the new Mindstorms. No tower bridges but there are a couple Horizon Expresses left and a couple Mini Modulars left.

Only thing of interest at David Jones was a single opera house (which, like the ones at MYER, was wrapped in the security cable alarm).

Nothing notable at Target.

Quite a few opera houses at MYER Perth CBD along with the new Mindstorms. No tower bridges but there are a couple Horizon Expresses left and a couple Mini Modulars left.

There were a couple of Tower Bridges in the local Myer, bought one (that has a lot of pieces, still sorting )

they also had the big techinic crane

none of the new Opera houses, but they did have a selection of the Architecture series stuff

On Friday I managed to pick up a couple of LOTR sets at reduced prices. My local Target is clearing out its LOTR sets. Council of Elrond reduced to $49 and Mirkwood spiders for $34.

There was also the 20% Sale price off on top of that. Ended up paying $27.20 for Mirkwood and $39.20 for Elrond. :sweet:

The reduced prices weren't advertised on the shelves. The boxes only had a small clearance price sticker on them.

On Friday I managed to pick up a couple of LOTR sets at reduced prices. My local Target is clearing out its LOTR sets. Council of Elrond reduced to $49 and Mirkwood spiders for $34.

There was also the 20% Sale price off on top of that. Ended up paying $27.20 for Mirkwood and $39.20 for Elrond. :sweet:

The reduced prices weren't advertised on the shelves. The boxes only had a small clearance price sticker on them.

My girlfriend snagged an Unexpected Gathering set for $65, much better value than full price!

Got an email from Myer... voucher for an additional 10% off either online or from Thursday in store!

http://myer.dtdmail.com.au/pages/1831

Must be a sale incoming - I just checked their Toys page on the internet and they seem to have some pretty good deals listed:

Tower Bridge down to $299.99

King's Castle $99.99 (!!!! - I wasn't going to buy this version but at that price - 10% + $20 Myer One gift Voucher I have it's almost worth it just for the bricks)

Dragon Mountain $49.99

Also some Technic sets down a bit. I assume a catalog will appear shortly.

EDIT - found this list on Whirlpool:

Myer Catologue Toy Sale. 20% of Lego toys. Thursday 19th September

Tower Bridge $299

Mobile Crane MkII $219

Monster truck $44.95

King's Castle $99

Dragon Mountain $49.95

Gold getaway $23.95

Cargo Terminal $99

Heliplane $44.95

Stunt plane $14.95

Mandalorian Speeder $29.95

Star Hopper $54.95

Republic gunship $119

Edited by TeufelHund

It's Lego sale time again !

Lets start with BigW......

Jabba's Sail Barge.......$ 118

Mandalorian Speeder or Corporate Alliance Tank.......$ 30

Homing Spider Droid......$ 38

Plus City Cargo Terminal.......$ 98

Now Kmart.......

Creator aviation adventures......$ 45

Creator red rotors......................$ 12

Ninjago Temple Of Light.............$ 74

Ninjago Golden Dragon..............$ 37

Ninjago Cole's earth driller..........$ 23

Technic moto cross bike.............$ 25

Technic off-road racer................$ 23

Technic monster truck................$ 45

Chima constructable action figures....$ 15

Chima Eris' eagle interceptor......$ 29

City cargo heliplane...................$ 45

City cargo truck..........................$ 29

City stunt plane..........................$ 15

City coast guard 4x4 + diving boat.....$ 15

City coast guard helicopter........$ 25

City coast guard patrol...............$ 69

It's LEGO madness now......even Toyworld are offering discounts......

City Cargo Terminal........$ 99.95

Star Wars AT-TE.............$ 99.95

City Coast Guard Patrol....$ 79.95

But the down side......only 16 stores are carrying the sale and none in SA. :angry:

At my local woolworths there were a bunch of Chima constraction sets for half price.