Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Just a heads up - Mr Toys in Brisbane has the Gand Emporium in stock at $249. Had about 4-5 that I could see sitting next to the Pet Shop.

Sadly I'm not into SW much any more.

But I have some bad news, I was told this morning by staff at Myers TTP that they were robbed the other day.....people ripping stickers off and passing boxes under the security scanners. So now at TTP all Lego sets over 100 bucks have those security wire alarms strapped to each box.

I'm not sure what sets were stolen, but it was over a thousand dollars worth.

That's pretty bad... I was just there on Sunday and they were fully stocked with all the new SW stuff... multiple Gunships, AT-TE's, the new starfighter... I guess the lack of staff there wouldn't have helped either... think only 1 girl for the whole toy department...

I ended up getting a gunship and the Darth Maul set at TRU (with their 20% off), the gunship had the security wire alarm which digs into the box and the first Darth Maul set on the shelf had been opened and some of the inner bags had been stolen... I guess there's a downside to lego's popularity...

20%off Lego@Target (on-line only) till Sun 11 Aug. M

Ha, ha, most of the new stuff is already sold out an hour after I received my email from Target. :angry:

20%off Lego@Target (on-line only) till Sun 11 Aug. M

Thanks! I might try to get a second Council of Elrond.

Hobbit half price at target again. Looks like it ends 16/8 but wouldn't expect stock to last.

I stopped by to double check that the 20% off was really online only, which it is. Southland had a few warg attacks, goblin kings and plenty of gollum sets left. I'd probably get another bag end but all gone. :/

Edited by Kha-khees

Hobbit half price at target again. Looks like it ends 16/8 but wouldn't expect stock to last.

I stopped by to double check that the 20% off was really online only, which it is. Southland had a few warg attacks, goblin kings and plenty of gollum sets left. I'd probably get another bag end but all gone. :/

Oh sweet. Fingers crossed it is nation wide, I will check it out in the morning.

Cheers!

Thanks, managed to pick up the small set for $9 at Newton SA store as they didn't have it in stock last time. They also had warg and spiders sets late this afternoon.

Hobbit half price at target again.

That would be fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Big thanks once again. The Barrel Escape is now the only set I am now missing from this wave.

anybody know when ev3 is available for aus. I know it's preorder for most other main countries, but not in aus yet :(

Edited by jtr

anybody know when ev3 is available for aus. I know it's preorder for most other main countries, but not in aus yet :(

September 1st for S@H, probably mid to late September for retail stores, or Christmas exclusives.

Myer stocked them and had some on Clearance last year, I haven't seen any at Target or Kmart.

I also remember seeing them at Dick Smith electronics.

Edited by Brickus

Dam it....trust BigW to finally give AWESOME discounts eh ?

Lego City GP transport, monster truck transport, cargo truck, coast guard copter and starter set......28 bucks.......oh, man I could of saved heaps.....but I guess I can afford to build a transport fleet right ? :laugh:

Dam it....trust BigW to finally give AWESOME discounts eh ?

Lego City GP transport, monster truck transport, cargo truck, coast guard copter and starter set......28 bucks.......oh, man I could of saved heaps.....but I guess I can afford to build a transport fleet right ? :laugh:

Wish this started today seeing as I have the day off! Looks like I'll have to pick them up tomorrow on my lunch break!

Just goto bigw after 4 today. The next days sale prices start about then. Well that's what I do and it works for me.

It just so happens I will be near one after 4! Thanks!