Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

Anyone spot any series 10 CMF yet? or better still anyone find a Mr Gold.....?

I haven't spotted any yet but according to this map http://minifigures.l...figure/Map.aspx 3 Mr Golds have been discovered in New Zealand so far so series 10 can't be too far away from Aussieland. Edited by TeufelHund

I asked my local target about the monster fights because there was heaps and then they were all gone, 2 days later! He told me that there is a Clarence store opening at habourtown on the goldcoast and now they are only keeping Clarence items on sale for a certain time and then it goes to the habour town store! I haven't heard anything before about a clearance store but it would be good if there was one and it had lego!

Myer Chadstone have 2 boxes full of CFM 10. Spent 30mins searching for Mr Gold, went home empty handed :(

Chatswood Target have the smaller MOS sets and CMF 10. :) Any sign of Battle of Smallville yet?

I haven't spotted any yet but according to this map http://minifigures.l...figure/Map.aspx 3 Mr Golds have been discovered in New Zealand so far so series 10 can't be too far away from Aussieland.

Now 5 in NZ what's the go there is someone hitting every store or what.

I asked my local target about the monster fights because there was heaps and then they were all gone, 2 days later! He told me that there is a Clarence store opening at habourtown on the goldcoast and now they are only keeping Clarence items on sale for a certain time and then it goes to the habour town store! I haven't heard anything before about a clearance store but it would be good if there was one and it had lego!

Sounds interesting, though I have found Harbour Town to be more expensive for some items. Now a Lego store at Robina would be FANTASTIC!

No sign of Series 10 anywhere at Carousel. K-Mart did have the Iron Man Seaport Battle and Mansion Attack as well as the Superman Black Zero Escape and Metropolis Showdown. Only clearance items I saw were Hobbit Spiders set and a few of the really small stuff.

Toys R Us had the Barrel Escape.

Plenty of Galaxy Squad everywhere.

Series 10 CMF at Myers Doncaster along with series 2 of the friends animal. Bags, grabbed all 3 of the friends bags and picked up a few of the CMF.

Big W Pakenham has the smaller MOS sets and the Iron Man 3 sets (Mansion $58; Sea Port $38) - looking forward to checking for some S10 in the city tomorrow...

Again with the dam eastern states getting Lego sets before SA.....man, it really ticks the tiger off ! :angry:

I noticed Kmart Firle had discovered tons of LOTR and Hobbit sets to put out on clearance.....maybe it didn't sell that well eh ? :blush:

Has anyone seen the Iron Man mandarin set at retail yet? (although with these prices even a MYER deep discount sale probably wont make them worth buying :)

Has anyone seen the Iron Man mandarin set at retail yet? (although with these prices even a MYER deep discount sale probably wont make them worth buying :)

I saw two Iron Man sets at Big W yesterday, plus a couple of new Superman ones. I'm more of a Batman fan myself but have to admit they looked pretty good.

Nice to see Lego S@H is shafting us Aussies again on the May 4th free shipping. UK you get it at 25 quid, US at US$75 - here you have to spend AU$150.

EDIT On the plus side you don't have to spend $100 on SW Lego to get the free Han Solo minifig, so maybe I will place an order and get the Arkham Asylum - with a few VIP points and flogging the Han Solo minfig on Ebay that might bring the price down to a more reasonable $200 or so.

Edited by TeufelHund

Nothing decent for May the 4th on S@H, not even the large sets, only $50 off SSD and Death Star, and $28 off R2, nothing on the B-Wing.

whats more frustrating is the X-Wing isn't up for sale yet! they've been saying this on their website for a week or more as well. :devil_laugh:

It went up for sale and then said out of stock ships in 30 days to now available, I'm confused. I ordered it when it said available, it went to out of stock in my order and now shows as being in stock. Hopefully it gets shipped soon!

A user on Instagram said on the lego post that they had found 3 so I wonder how rare they are really going to be! Are they saying only a certain amount made to get the sales and interest in the series again? I bought a couple of series 7 today at coles!

The hobbit sets were on clearance at kmart capalaba although there were no tags saying so, they all scanned cheaper!

$69 already? Wow. I will have to get it! Thanks

Wow is right! :wub: Picked up the Bag End at Kmart in Booragoon, WA. What a bargain! :sweet: Thanks for the tip, distortme!

Also available:

79002 Wargs $59

79001 Mirkwood Spiders $35

9470 Shelob $29

9469 Gandalf $15

76001 Bat vs Bane $59

79104 Shellraiser $89

9463 Werewolf $29

Wait a minute......the TDKR set and a TMNT one reduced already......not in Adelaide Kmarts.....check last on Thursday though......but that price on the Shellraiser I think is their normal sell price ? :look:

Wait a minute......the TDKR set and a TMNT one reduced already......not in Adelaide Kmarts.....check last on Thursday though......but that price on the Shellraiser I think is their normal sell price ? :look:

I just used S@H prices as a guide. Anyway, the price had a yellow tag, so I made a note of it. :def_shrug:

LEGO S@H specials are up, unfortunately Aussie's don't seem to get the 50% off the UCS B-Wing Starfighter like the US guys do, so we'll be paying $350 to their $100, at least for a couple of days. That I think sets a new record :sceptic:

Most of the deals are 10 - 20% off.

Lego S@H Australia sales are tragic. I'll look at BL or even local stores like Shopforme.

CMF10 spotted at Targets in ACT and parts of VIC.