Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I cant see way not... the offer has no restriction as far was i could see, I brought the last Helms Deep $199 yesterday and my Friend wanted Diagon Alley $179 and they honored it, so we split the difference in $$

Chadstone had 4 there yesterday

My Friend ordered one online a few weeks ago online for $179 but it never arrived instore so he inquired about it yesterday but it's separate to online and instore so he cancelled the online order, contacted me about helms deep (cause i was after it i already have a Diagon Alley and he had a helms deep so it worked out nicely :blush: ) so when he spoke to them about his order (he needed it by the weekend for a gift) they told him they had 5 in stock but were out the back.

They also told him that Highpoint showed on their system that they had 10 in stock.

Edited by TanTile

I can't recall ever seeing it at my local Target. The Lego aisle is rather puny.

I might just ask though, you never know, they might have a stash out the back

shell.jpg March 2013 spacer.gifvpower.jpg spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifheader.jpg spacer.gif

Dear Ben,

As a valued member of the Shell V-Power Club, we’re bringing you some exciting news before it is released to the public!

Shell and technical partner, Ferrari, have teamed up

with the LEGO group to bring you six exclusive Ferrari models. All powered by revolutionary pull-back engines, a world first for LEGO.

Our unique range, exclusive to Shell Coles Express, will be available from Monday, March 18 for just $6 when you spend $40 or more on Shell V-Power* at your local

Shell Coles Express. Or $8 sold separately.

Visit the Shell V-Power Club today to discover more about each model and watch the new Shell V-Power Ferrari Model LEGO Collection TV commercial.

btn_watchthetv.png

Don’t miss out. Drive down to your local Shell Coles Express on Monday to start collecting.

Happy Motoring

The Shell V-Power Club Team

My favourite line is "exciting news before it is released to the public" :rofl:

Guess who is visiting Coles on Monday...

Actually, maybe tomorrow and Sunday as well, just in case :D

Report back if they are out early please. :classic:

Did we ever get confirmation that the minifig polybag will be a part of the Aussie promo?

I asked my local coles express if they had them and he went out back got me both the F1 car and the F1 truck, bought them both and am pretty happy with the price, they have pull back motors too!

They had them out already at one of my Coles Express stations here.

Picked up 3 of the 30190 sets and 3 of the 30194 sets

Looks like I will be going to Coles a bit :grin:

What do we need to find out about the Pit Crew?

Sorry for lack of clarity. This was mentioned earlier. Lego Shell Promo materials mention only the 6 car sets. There's a 7th pit crew set with 3 minifigs and accessories.

In some countries, these could only be bought for a very limited period and in some other countries, you could only buy it if you bought all 6 sets.

Sorry for lack of clarity. This was mentioned earlier. Lego Shell Promo materials mention only the 6 car sets. There's a 7th pit crew set with 3 minifigs and accessories.

In some countries, these could only be bought for a very limited period and in some other countries, you could only buy it if you bought all 6 sets.

Apparently they were there on display at the launch at Coles but my person didn't know what the deal was with that set (he only went along to look and wait in the line because I'd asked him to!)...

OK, well I never saw them at my local Express, nor was there any mention of them

it's not tomorrow yet is it ? :blush:

For those in the west, the Shell on Berwick Street in Vic Park has a display stand in the shop with the truck, the red F1 car and the yellow car on sale.

My local Vic 3031 shell told me they are selling 3 this week and 3 the next but only had the fugly truck on display. They're OK models but I'm not excited about them. It'll cost $48 for the set and I'd rather put the $$$ towards a decent set bought online or during the local Lego sales.

Oh, I forgot something.......Toy Corner has it's 15% sale on again......was shocked to see that on the door the other day, oh well I had to buy parts for my town layout. :grin: