Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

The Empire Strikes out dvd is due on the 13/03 for $15.92 according to Big W and a lego Star Wars search.

Might possibly be cheaper at JB Hi-Fi so watch out for it.

If it's anything like the Padawan Menance, the DVD version doesn't come with the minifig. Only the Bluray + DVD combo came with the young Han Solo mini.

After all the talk of K-Mart some items I noticed on further clearance

Jabba's Palace - $109

Endor and Clones (red ones) Battlepacks - $10

City Garage - $79

Highway PIckup - $59

Raptor Chase - $29

No change in the Shuttle Prices

The price tags hadn't changed, only what they scanned for

Jabba's Palace - $109

City Garage - $79

Highway PIckup - $59

Raptor Chase - $29

No change in the Shuttle Prices

The price tags hadn't changed, only what they scanned for

Gah! I just bought the Battlepacks for $17.60 at Target.

Going to pick up some more of those Endor packs soon. It's pretty much the only place to get cheap-ish Stormtroopers these days. Bring back the Stormtrooper-only Battlepack.

And the price of Jabba's Palace dropped by another $20!

My local has five Shuttles. Hurry up and discount it already.

Something else I thought was interesting, there was not a single Friends set at all on the shelves. K-Mart had a few previously but there was absolutely none out.

Edited by TheDarkness

Most likely in the girls section I went to 3 K-Marts today and they were all there now.

Hope you didn't clean out too much from the shelves!

Might possibly be cheaper at JB Hi-Fi so watch out for it.

If it's anything like the Padawan Menance, the DVD version doesn't come with the minifig. Only the Bluray + DVD combo came with the young Han Solo mini.

I believe its only released on DVD at this time, big W online had a photo of the box art with minifigure:

AID121379_0_lge_v1_m56577569852124046.jpg

YMMV... Kmart near me has very little in the way of last year's SW sets, certainly no Jabba's Palace. Shame, I would've grabbed one at that price. I must live near hoarders or scalpers, as soon as something is marked down slightly it disappears forever, even if it isn't a reasonable price. Seems they don't want planet sets though, because the old ones are now down even further to $8. That is half price I believe. Or 50% off, depending on what sounds better to you...

Also, Friends sets are plenty. Annoyingly, the Barbie M******ks are parked right next to them. Hopefully that doesn't affect their sales.

Jabba's Palace - $109

City Garage - $79

Highway PIckup - $59

Raptor Chase - $29

Your mileage indeed does vary. My local Kmart had the Battlepacks at $12 and the Highway Pickup for $69. Both were scanned prices. Can't comment on the rest as there weren't any left.

Edited by shawn_low

4 x turtles sets at myers brisbane today - with 20% off

Did you get the RRP? Same as Shop at Home?

I spotted these at Kmart. The Kaang Set was $18.70. The lair was $75 and the Turtle Van was $88.

Big W blacktown had TMNT sets. Just their regular few bucks off. Unfortunately none at Myer while they still have 20% off.

Could someone please post here when they spot the TMNT set, Baxter's Robot Rampage. It will probably pop up in Toys R Us within the next few weeks. I don't live near a TRU and I would really appreciate some info on this set. Also all 5 regular TMNT sets spotted at Myers, Maroochydore.

Edited by Brickus

Spotted TMNT at Melbourne Myer. 4 sets.

79100 Krang Lab Escape ( $22.95)

79102 Stealth Shell in Pursuit ($39)

79103 Turtle Lair Attack ($80)

79104 Shellraiser Street Chase ($99)

I ended up biting the bullet and picking up a couple of Shuttle Expeditions from K-Mart. Will see how it goes but at least I won't be kicking myself later.

I wanted to score some 3182 Airport sets but someone had cleared them all out.

Diagonal Alley at Adelaide Target. Looks like a worn box (sticky tape tears etc) and isn't coming up on the scanner (says see counter) so may be able to haggle a magical price for it. Lego won't take it back I'm sure.

I ended up biting the bullet and picking up a couple of Shuttle Expeditions from K-Mart. Will see how it goes but at least I won't be kicking myself later.

I wanted to score some 3182 Airport sets but someone had cleared them all out.

I've managed to resist so far. Still waiting for that clearance on it! $129 retail is ok for the set its size but...

How much was the 3182 Airport?

Target Melbourne has 2 x Diagon Alleys (probably returns). Still $279.