Bregir

[COR-FB] On the Westface Quays.

"I told you to watch your health, my friend." Montoya sighed. "Not even Hercules himself would have been able to do what you attempted after such an ordeal."

"I could have sworn I was almost as good as new..." Cooke insisted, stretching his arms. "But perhaps one should listen to his doctor..."

"Now, I am up, back in strength both physically and mentally - only to find my beloved country at war, and myself without a ship! Languishing at shore..."

52075743010_6b617bed77_c.jpg

"Bah, you know perfectly well you will soon feel the deck under your feet again. The Royal Navy is ever in need of competent officers, and you have proven yourself many a time. A command will come your way." Montoya said in an attempt to cheer up his friend.

"To be perfectly honest, I would take any plank that could float, even that old tub!" Cooke pointed to the ancient-looking, but elegant caravel docked at the quayside.

"Oh, is she a warship? I took her for a merchant..."

"What a fellow you are, Isaac. As you see, she carries nary a gun. She is the old 'Chester Castle', a trader out of Balondia. Altough I have to say, her master keeps her in an excellent condition!"

A build for Westface, which will be licensed as a medium commerce for myself. The ship will be posted and licensed separately. Here you see the full build:
52075260758_6d7066926b_b.jpg

Very nice diorama, with good stuff  good news.

I like the job done on the 2 white houses front especially the left one.

Very creative.

My comment for the ship will wait for  the dedicated topic.

However, great job on the moor 👍

Good to see Cooke and Montoya back on their feet!

Wonderful build! The middle one with those curved walls and middle door is my favorite. 

Looking forward to seeing that ship in more detail as well. :excited:

I like your vision of Westface! It has a unique look. Great use of color! :pir-thumb:

And an interesting ship. Quite a severe rake for the foremast! Looking forward to seeing more of it in its own post.

Great diorama! I like hull of the ship and i'm exited to learn more about it.

The central warehouse has some great details with the upper door and crane. I also like the colors of the left building with the red, white and green and the usage of the windows for the railing.

Love the build and looking forward to see more of the ship! (Hope it's for the ettc :pir-grin:)

Wondering why this is only a medium property though ?

Love that first immersive pick - glad to have Montoya and Cookie back on the scene!

Good to see the old mischiefmaker back in action! :pir-grin:

Great harbour build, I like the variety of architecture elements in particular. If I had to nitpick anything, it would be the plain blue plates for water: this part looks a bit boring to me. On the other hand it lets the ship shine more, which is obviously the star of the show. Well done!

Edited by Darnok