LM71Blackbird

[COR - FB] Officers Residence, Brickford Landing

Officers Residence, Brickford Landing

After spending a majority of his time on Terraversa and now in Spudkirk in preparation to invade El Oleonda, Major Sir Nathaniel Brickford has decided to pay Captain Keats a visit in Brickford Landing.

52444805478_c43460aaf9_c.jpgSmall Cottage 1 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

Captain Keats has been managing the fledging military outpost in Major Brickford's absence, and the Major is making sure that they are well stocked and secure in the event of a lotii assault.

52443775557_88b55bf9e3_c.jpgSamll Cottage 2 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr 

----------------------------------------------------------

My first real build in quite a while, I wanted to keep it small. To be licensed as a small Residence in Brickford Landing.

And for those who like interior pics, Check the Spoiler below! C&C are welcome and Appreciated and thanks for looking!

Spoiler

Looks cute! I like how you've included an interior too! ^^

Regarding feedback, next time I would make the brick-part of the chimney extend to be higher than the roof! Otherwise it looks like an excellent cabin!

Lovely little frontier cottage, LM. I really like the irregular base and border, and the brick-built (you know, brick-brick-built) chimney gives a really nice contrast to the loghouse.

Charming little cottage LM71! Nice work and good to see Major Brickford in the flesh brick!

17 hours ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

Looks cute! I like how you've included an interior too! ^^

Regarding feedback, next time I would make the brick-part of the chimney extend to be higher than the roof! Otherwise it looks like an excellent cabin!

Thanks!

Yeah, I see your point, something to remember for next time!

10 hours ago, Darnok said:

Lovely little cabin! I also love the interior, something that is always appreciated. :pir-love:

Thanks! Interiors are sometimes the best part of the build!

8 hours ago, MetallFanYT said:

Very cool :pir-triumph:

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Bregir said:

Lovely little frontier cottage, LM. I really like the irregular base and border, and the brick-built (you know, brick-brick-built) chimney gives a really nice contrast to the loghouse.

Thanks Bregir! 

6 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

Charming little cottage LM71! Nice work and good to see Major Brickford in the flesh brick!

Thanks! Looking forward to getting him geared up for combat on El Oleonda soon!

A great little cottage, looks very pleasant and is probably actually very uncomfortable :pir-laugh: 

Bare necessities, but a cozy little cottage. Glad Brickford is on the scene again