Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[COR-FB] Grenadier Barracks, Queenston

Corlander officials have big plans for Queenston. Corrington's newest and eastern most settlement it is thought to have both vast strategic and commercial potential. Such an important settlement needs defending, and the redcoat defenders need a place to call home. Only the best is good enough for our brave boys in red and so a new barracks complex has been constructed as a priority for the new settlement. Consisting of a barracks for the soldiers and an armoury for arms and munitions, the complex is now fully operational. 

52435493047_71d4383c60_b.jpg

Shown here is the barracks part of the complex. This wing holds enough accommodation for a whole company with separate rooms for the men, non-commissioned and commissioned officers. Colonel Allcock himself visited before departing for Spudkirk a couple of months ago! In this scene, a group of Royal Altonian Grenadiers parade to be issued new short swords from the visiting armoury Sergeant Major. There comrades having already been issued their swords last week. 

To be licensed as a large residence for Corrington in Queenston. Also A GoC Task 14 entry.

Some WIPs if you are not following the WIP thread on Discord.

Spoiler

308485905_464869575604933_2138818637490650114_n.jpg

IMG_6493.jpg

309788191_496308949022506_3437303469199239089_n.jpg

IMG_6494.jpg

309887142_1139175783354475_6468942737082386727_n.jpg

This is a well built barracks. I particularly like the covered balcony and the tower. The grenadiers have very nice uniforms and weapons.

Great moc! It looks much too good and cozy for ordinary barracks :pir_laugh2: I also love how the different colors (sand, yellow, white, green and the red/brown) come together.

Looks so good, the plants in front of the windows are great and there's a really nice variety of palm trees here--you've even snuck a coral one in there I see, it blends in nicely half-hidden like that, good call.  Lovely use of yellowed bricks as usual, and I like how the light yellow in the bottom story mimics that effect.

Aw c'mon. I can't buy lego like that. Too busy with hookers and blow. Why won't they build for the same price? Waste of talent, if you ask me.

Super fun working on the collab with you - awesome job. A :thumbup: for GoC from me