With storm clouds forming off to the east, Ebenezer Droll calls out to his man Benedict Thumber to return the cows to the milk barn.

nano-cows-overview.jpg

-----------------

OOC: To be licensed by Corrington as a small plantation in Wullham. If I'm not mistaken, this would yield 5DB per turn, @Ayrlego :pir-grin:

Some things to point out here that I didn't notice the first time--nice use of those claw plates on the roof, and it's really fascinating (not sure if it's intentional) the way the glare off the back looks a bit like rain!

On 10/8/2022 at 5:52 AM, Ross Fisher said:

Great concept to build at the nano scale. A smart idea for anyone whose ambition is bigger than their collection. 

Haha agreed - you could make a massive world on a 48x48 baseplate

On 10/8/2022 at 6:42 PM, Kai NRG said:

Some things to point out here that I didn't notice the first time--nice use of those claw plates on the roof, and it's really fascinating (not sure if it's intentional) the way the glare off the back looks a bit like rain!

Thanks @Kai NRG! Yes, the glare rain was intentional - glad you caught that. I have a whole ton of med nougat and drk tan claw pieces coming in the mail that I'm looking forward to using as a roof in an upcoming build.

On 10/9/2022 at 6:08 AM, Professor Thaum said:

special mention to the background despite I'm puzzled by the giant mushroom and the giant purple flowers.

Haha the mushroom is weird, isn't it? I had originally thought it might look like a dirt hill or something, but from this low angle you can see under it!

The lavender flowers have petals on them, so I figured those could be tree leaves