Norton74

[MOC] The Guardian of the Abyss and the Wolf Fenrir

Hungry like the wolf

Hi there!
Happy to share my latest creation that it's loosely inspired both by the story of the writer Xavier Liras, creator of the Spiral Universe, and by the illustration of the artist Alexander Shatohin.
Below you can read a very brief summary of Xavier's story that describes my creation well.

"The story goes that the Guardian of the abyss lives right on the edge of the abyss. His job for generations has been to explore the Abyss and its mists and gain insight into what is happening in the world.
The Abyss has many levels, it is the manifestation of the psyche of humanity.
There is a terrible war going on in this world now that could plunge us into extinction. The Guardian must lure Wolf Fenrir to the surface and be devoured. But the wolf will not be able to kill him completely and, back in the abyss, he will be forced to spit it out. Only then will the initiation of the Guardian into the deepest Abyss begin."

Enjoy and beware the wolf!

52392829655_0093700416_h.jpg

Schermata-2022-09-29-alle-13.14.55.png

Edited by Norton74

Wonderful work and thank you for sharing the story. I see many great techniques used in creating this masterpiece. The patches of cloth for roof repairs is particularly good.

23 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Wonderful work and thank you for sharing the story. I see many great techniques used in creating this masterpiece. The patches of cloth for roof repairs is particularly good.

@Feuer Zug thank you very much! So glad you appreciate all the little details!

18 hours ago, Lasse said:

Very beautiful. Great idea. 

Thanks a bunch Lasse!

On 10/17/2022 at 5:14 PM, Viper Knight said:

Thought it was a swamp below. I absolutely like the ingenious choice of the possibility of a building being built between cliffs. 

Thank you very much, glad you like the house between the cliffs :pir-sweet:

I wanted to wait a vacation time longer than usual to be able to devote myself to a worthy comment of this wonderful creation! :classic:
I like the idea of the swing suspended above the abyss ... the character has the correct look :thumbup:
I like the demon's head that threatens him :wub:
Beautiful masterpiece of rocks and plants

Great work Andrea! :pir-huzzah2: