Sign in to follow this  
Kopadd

Help with a Lego mock-up (model)

Hello everyone,

In the IT company Kopa d. d. in Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia, we would like to put to work and buy a Lego mock-up (model) of a production (for example in the factory). We imagine the size of the model to be: 1,5 m (length), 0,5 m (width). We also have a sketch, how it should look like, but the file is too big, so we can't upload it (if interested, I can send it).

If interested for making that model for us, please let us also know what would be the price for a model like that, because we don't know what is the cost for this kind of model, we would like to get an offer.

Thank you!

Edited by Kopadd

Welcome to Eurobricks, but please read the rules and try to follow them.

9 minutes ago, JopieK said:

Welcome to Eurobricks, but please read the rules and try to follow them.

Hi,

thank you, I didn't read the rules before, sorry.

Can you maybe help me with the problem? Or maybe do you know, who to contact about this - because as a new member, I can't post in the Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds (which I think it would be the most suitable forum for our problem) .. 

Thank you for your help.

You could try to contact one of the Lego Certified Professionals. There's only few of them in the world (22) and the closest to Slovenia are the guys in Italy and Hungary. But i guess they offer what you are looking for.

There is a site at Lego.com about the LCP program with short bios of the LCP members.

22 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

You could try to contact one of the Lego Certified Professionals. There's only few of them in the world (22) and the closest to Slovenia are the guys in Italy and Hungary. But i guess they offer what you are looking for.

There is a site at Lego.com about the LCP program with short bios of the LCP members.

Thank you very much, I will try to contact them!

On 10/4/2022 at 10:54 AM, Kopadd said:

Hello everyone,

In the IT company Kopa d. d. in Slovenj Gradec, Slovenia, we would like to put to work and buy a Lego mock-up (model) of a production (for example in the factory). We imagine the size of the model to be: 1,5 m (length), 0,5 m (width). We also have a sketch, how it should look like, but the file is too big, so we can't upload it (if interested, I can send it).

If interested for making that model for us, please let us also know what would be the price for a model like that, because we don't know what is the cost for this kind of model, we would like to get an offer.

Thank you!

This sort of thing is best handled at a local level.

Here is the webpage of a Slovenian LUG (Lego User Group): http://www.kocke.si/

They may be able to carry this out for you, or at least put you in contact with someone who can.

On 10/7/2022 at 3:38 PM, Yoggington said:

This sort of thing is best handled at a local level.

Here is the webpage of a Slovenian LUG (Lego User Group): http://www.kocke.si/

They may be able to carry this out for you, or at least put you in contact with someone who can.

Thank you very much for your help.