Glenn Holland

Morehead & North Fork 0-6-0 No. 12

On 11/11/2022 at 2:36 PM, Supplement_Creatif said:

Fantastic looking locomotive. It is so captivating seeing the engine run and preform switching in your video. Steam modelling has so much life to it with the connecting rods moving. I am sure it's not an easy undertaking getting to work.

cheers,

Trial and error is a part of every model, especially with printed parts like rods. Depending on how intricately arranged they are, it can often take several revisions of parts to get right. And yes, it was nice to be able to move cars around with a proper locomotive!

Fantastic engine, Glenn Holland! Chapeau....🎩🫡👍. And that goes as well for the rest of your rolling stock. Very impressive.

I watched the youtube movie of your fleet and noticed your switches. Did you modify them? It seems you have no switch levers but something that looks like a Turntable 2 x 2 Plate?

On 11/14/2022 at 10:24 AM, Vliebricker said:

Fantastic engine, Glenn Holland! Chapeau....🎩🫡👍. And that goes as well for the rest of your rolling stock. Very impressive.

I watched the youtube movie of your fleet and noticed your switches. Did you modify them? It seems you have no switch levers but something that looks like a Turntable 2 x 2 Plate?

Thanks very much for the compliment. 

The turnouts in the video are from BrickTracks, they are the large radius switches. I recommend them.