*Your entry has earned 12 XP (S:2, T:5, A:4) + double bonus XP for a total of 24XP

Before Yperio departed his friend's house in search of the ancient vault and artifacts he spend the night at the Rancor betting grounds and sent a postcard to his contact on Orvax IV, his old friend Mxaafwuuttorl.

The postcard reads:

Front: Visit Nar Kreeta / presented by Galaxy Tours

Back: dear Mxaafwuuttorl / i want to let you know that i am about to depart my friends house and head for the great sand sea in search of the artifact we were talking about.
Oh and i won the Nar Kreeta slogan competition with "home of the rancor" kind regards Yperio / Mxaafwuuttorl Jachathwoxx; Dalchon Drive 4; Orvax IV

Stamps: 0.3; 0.7; 1 credit; Imperial Mail

20220924d8wige.jpg

20220924cw6e5p.jpg

20220924bqdd1h.jpg

Spoiler

20220924aqcid1.jpg

There was no punctuation available for the aurebesh fonts and i was to lazy to paint all the punctuation marks myself :laugh:

Wow, that is fantastic! Love the brick-built sky. And your microscale buildings look great. Did you make those stamps yourself? Lovely work all around.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Wow, that is fantastic! Love the brick-built sky. And your microscale buildings look great. Did you make those stamps yourself? Lovely work all around.

Thank you very much! I used historic stamps (from the 1920s or so) from wikipedia/wikimedia but kept only the teeth perforation. Then i added 3 layers; a colored background, the minifigure head and a paper overlay that is kind of merged with the minifigure.

56 minutes ago, Jody Meyer said:

This turned out fantastic, nice of you to set the bar...:wink:

Thank you! I am curious to see your entries for the build event. Go Mercs! :laugh:

14 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Wonderful one for sure.

Thoses stamps 😂

The micro landscape is gorgeous. 👍

Thank you very much!