Mirror1810

[GBW] - Free Build - Deland Republic - Missile Testing

Military Testing Range 733-B

02:15:25 PM

Full Launch

Two AMATV's are towing the newest secret weapon into position. Marked in red and white is the prototype for an ICBM, infused with the ICICLE. Marked with black and green is the prototype for a mid range ballistic missile, also infused with said material. The vehicles stop, having reached their destination. Two men exit the AMATV and climb into their seats on the launch platform.

As the AMATV's drive away, the men angle the platforms into launch position.

Full Launch_2

A signal is given. The green missile, Codename "Prototype Delta" starts first. It's engines bring it up to a speed of 26.500 Km/ph (16466,337 mph) in the span of half a second. The target is a tank formation manned by death row inmates, accompanied by infantry of the same origin, 200 kilometres (124 miles) away. Delta is basically invisible to most detection systems, and has built in flares to deterr possible interceptors.

Full Launch_3

27 seconds later, hit confirmation is given.

HQ: Target Delta, please report on the state of the target.

Radio: Well, the tanks are gone. The people too. Basically all life within a square kilometre is gone.

HQ: Understood, please report on the state of the tank wrecks.

Radio: What wrecks? There are none! Just a big cloud of dust.

HQ: Understood. Are the scanners picking up any radiation?

Radio: Nope

HQ: Understood, continue scanning.

Next, the ICBM, Codename "Prototype Alpha" is launched. It quickly reaches 26000 Km/ph. Target Alpha is a small town, 1800 kilometres away, built specifically for the test and filled with death row inmates.

Full Launch_4

4 minutes and 5 seconds later, hit confirmation is given.

HQ: Target Alpha, please report on the state of the target.

Radio: Oh my god! Oh my [profanity removed] god!

HQ: Target Alpha, please adher to protocol and report.

Radio: There's nothing to report on. The town has been deleted. We have lost contact with all observation posts within 3 kilometres of the target. Oh god, weren't there people in that city? I think im gonna throw up! [2 minutes of useless communication removed]

Testing was a full success. The power of both weapons had been proven.

Far away from the testing site, a group of military officials are sitting in a conference room and watching the tests unfold. These include General Gruber and Dr. Keiler. The other officials rank and apperance has been censored.

Conference Room

As the screen goes black, the Doctor turns to Gruber, sweating.

Conference Room_2

Keiler: So, how did you like it?

Gruber: I am impressed. The president is going to be very happy! There is just one more thing.

Keiler: You mean about the "Test targets"? Don't worry, we made sure that the BoN is kept in the dark. According to official papers, they were executed normally.

Gruber: No, that's not it. You haven't told me the price of the prototypes yet. Since they are going to enter streamline production soon, I'd like to know that.

Keiler: Well...

Ambulance

General Gruber was brought to the hospital on the same day, having suffered a shock induced heart attack.

Very good! Nice vehicles and missile pod trailers, very detailed. Maybe you could have inserted the scene of the impact of the missiles on the targets, it would have been very apt in my opinion. Btw, I see you're a man of culture, that Simpson reference in the end :wink:

36 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Very good! Nice vehicles and missile pod trailers, very detailed. Maybe you could have inserted the scene of the impact of the missiles on the targets, it would have been very apt in my opinion. Btw, I see you're a man of culture, that Simpson reference in the end :wink:

Thanks. I was thinking about showing the impact, but with the scale I wanted I didn't know how to build that.

5 hours ago, TheBeeze said:

You earned 7 Points. 

Extra funding is always welcome

4 hours ago, SATSOK said:

Very nice with lots of details !!!

Thank you