Medel

[MOC] MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

Recommended Posts

I wanted to make a medieval village instead of a castle. Marketplace, windmill, barn, watchtower, village house, field, peasants, warriors, knights, wizards, and lots of greenery. It was a work that I really enjoyed doing, hope you like it too.

I would like to join (Create a Theme Contest) but unfortunately it is hard to put a price for this big diorama.

Although it is a 150cmx75cm moc, there is so much detail inside. 

IG: medel_brick

MEDIEVAL VILLAGEMEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

MEDIEVAL VILLAGE

 

Edited by Medel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super nice! That round work done on the windmill is insane.

What minifig is that in the third last picture (green lady with the broom and chickens)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, woodford86 said:

Super nice! That round work done on the windmill is insane.

What minifig is that in the third last picture (green lady with the broom and chickens)?

Thank you, it is from hp set 40500 but I replaced her face and hair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2022 at 12:40 AM, LegoAUT said:

Veeeery nice scenery full of details! 

Thank you 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Excellent medieval village. What a beautiful creation. I especially like the windmill.

Thank you, especially the windmill was the hardest building here..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa, that's a lot of bamboo leaves. I think I spotted a skunk among them, which shouldn't be there, as it's a North American animal. The pumpkins also come from America and feel out of place in medieval Europe. Otherwise, a splendid, most impressive creation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Corydoras said:

Whoa, that's a lot of bamboo leaves. I think I spotted a skunk among them, which shouldn't be there, as it's a North American animal. The pumpkins also come from America and feel out of place in medieval Europe. Otherwise, a splendid, most impressive creation.

You are right, actually my mistake. 👍🏽

2 minutes ago, brimbolet said:

Very nice scenery!

Thank you 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The density of the greenery here is really neat.  I love the variety in layouts that you've used for the buildings while keeping the colorschemes similar and cohesive.  I'm also really enjoying all the details, the chickens, the guy fishing, the windmill, the reward for Robin Hood--is that custom or an official print?  Great stuff!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2022 at 7:32 PM, jtooker said:

Beautiful village - I love all the landscaping

Thank you :knight:

On 10/9/2022 at 7:23 PM, royalstick said:

Very good Windmill!

Thank you :wink:

On 10/8/2022 at 9:55 PM, Kai NRG said:

The density of the greenery here is really neat.  I love the variety in layouts that you've used for the buildings while keeping the colorschemes similar and cohesive.  I'm also really enjoying all the details, the chickens, the guy fishing, the windmill, the reward for Robin Hood--is that custom or an official print?  Great stuff!

Thank you very much. Yes it is custom piece from ktownbricks.

Edited by Medel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.