kodlovag

[CaTC] Medieval Village Life

We have got the Medieval Blacksmiths set, and only that single building. Blacksmith, and now almost vintage Market Village are still very popular. This could be continued as a theme: Medieval Village Life.

Lot of sets are possible from small to large ones, like

• Shepherd with herd and a rouge
  • Toll post with travelers
  • Fisherman's hut
  • Beekeper / candlemaker
  • Farm house
  • Clayworks: clay pit, brick kiln / pottery
  • Wood works: Lumberman / cartwright / carpenter
  • Marketplace
  • Tavern: the only place to find soldiers
  • Temple with a little cemetery

and many others. But no castle or fort. I think it would worth to gruop the connecting crafts into a single set, it would allow more play features.

My two sets for Category 1

Shepherd with herd. ~65 pieces, including minifig parts.

52360485348_24f7315747_c.jpg

Farm house. ~770 pieces, 4 minifigs

52360485363_0b76fc0402_b.jpg

52360485388_b3f69eaa9f_b.jpg

52360485423_cb8a826bd4_b.jpg

My minifigs for Category 2

They are not named characters, just generic minifgis. The folk around. Again, no solders, everyone has a ton of them. From left to right: priestess, farmer women, witch, clayworker, shepherd, adventurer, old farmer, fisherman.

52360485508_65ff38d3c1_b.jpg

52360485478_96e7e59b2d_o.jpg 52359297947_6731059101_o.jpg

52360485428_6484b5004f_o.jpg 52359297867_75bd0d8d82_o.jpg 52360562989_a96c8dd1fd_o.jpg

Looking good! That house is stunning for the piece count.

Please link your entry in the entry topic (unless you are still finalising something about it):

6 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Please link your entry in the entry topic (unless you are still finalising something about it)

Thank you! I knew I forgot something...

Very, VERY well-made. That farmhouse roof is gorgeous. I'm not sure the kiddos would be as into it, but who cares? Enough adults would buy this for it to thrive as an 18+ theme.

And you've even been featured! I don't know if the same group in charge of that chooses the winner, but even if not, it can't be a bad sign for you!

Lovely pair of would be sets, really like the farmhouse layout and the bright colors!

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

And you've even been featured! I don't know if the same group in charge of that chooses the winner, but even if not, it can't be a bad sign for you!

Public vote chooses the winner. :wink:

Each section's moderator tends to look out for what to feature from their section. Now other entries have been featured too!

Thank you everyone for the comments!

On 9/17/2022 at 7:20 AM, CrappyMocMaker said:

Everything looks awesome, especially the crane for the well! Is there an interior?

Yes, the roof is removable and the interior can be accessed. There is a little kitchen with stone furnace, and a bed and some shelves. The door opens.

19 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

13 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Public vote chooses the winner. :wink:

Each section's moderator tends to look out for what to feature from their section. Now other entries have been featured too!

That's right! Keep the competition fair!