Sign in to follow this  
Spud The Viking

[GoC] Fisherman's Hut

Deep within the dingy town of Stormhaven, an old man fishes outside his dismal shack.

A soft glow from his window illuminates the riverside.

52359330047_a98fb50a54_c.jpg

Spoiler

Built for Task 12 "Mangrove Madness".

Ownership can be claimed by the Crown.

52360516728_3a517af5a7_c.jpg

He caught one! Cool build and fun shot with the lights shining through the window. I really like that tower roof technique.

My preference is for the photo you have in the spoiler accordion - better contrast and able to get a good view of the side of the building

:thumbup: for GoC from me

This is a sweet little hut, love the lights and the clear water!

This is fantastic Spud, I love everything about it from the shape of the buildings (love that cone roof) to the tree/mangroves. I wouldn't change a thing. Great job and definitely a GoC :thumbup:

13 hours ago, MetallFanYT said:

Nice colours!

12 hours ago, evancelt said:

He caught one! Cool build and fun shot with the lights shining through the window. I really like that tower roof technique.

My preference is for the photo you have in the spoiler accordion - better contrast and able to get a good view of the side of the building

:thumbup: for GoC from me

12 hours ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

Such a cute little vignette! 

6 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

This is a sweet little hut, love the lights and the clear water!

21 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

This is fantastic Spud, I love everything about it from the shape of the buildings (love that cone roof) to the tree/mangroves. I wouldn't change a thing. Great job and definitely a GoC :thumbup:

Thanks guys - I appreciate the kind comments! :pir-huzzah2:

What a lovely scene this is! :pir-wub: With the light and water lilies it looks so calm and peaceful. Great details everywhere and the trans clear water works well :thumbup:

Great little build. From the darker color scheme and the accent lights, it give me the feeling of fishing at dusk. Beautiful work on the the small hut and it's a :thumbup: from me!

On 9/16/2022 at 10:58 AM, omnihash_cz said:

The window tower is just excelent. Very subtle, much wow!

On 9/16/2022 at 1:05 PM, Wellesley said:

Saw this on Instagram and immediately knew it was in Stormhaven. Great little hut.

On 9/16/2022 at 4:41 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

What a lovely scene this is! :pir-wub: With the light and water lilies it looks so calm and peaceful. Great details everywhere and the trans clear water works well :thumbup:

On 10/3/2022 at 3:16 AM, LM71Blackbird said:

Great little build. From the darker color scheme and the accent lights, it give me the feeling of fishing at dusk. Beautiful work on the the small hut and it's a :thumbup: from me!

Thank you all! Glad it was recognisable and gave off the atmosphere I was aiming for!