Sign in to follow this  
Spud The Viking

[GoC] Fisherman's Hut

Recommended Posts

Deep within the dingy town of Stormhaven, an old man fishes outside his dismal shack.

A soft glow from his window illuminates the riverside.

52359330047_a98fb50a54_c.jpg

Spoiler

Built for Task 12 "Mangrove Madness".

Ownership can be claimed by the Crown.

52360516728_3a517af5a7_c.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He caught one! Cool build and fun shot with the lights shining through the window. I really like that tower roof technique.

My preference is for the photo you have in the spoiler accordion - better contrast and able to get a good view of the side of the building

:thumbup: for GoC from me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a sweet little hut, love the lights and the clear water!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is fantastic Spud, I love everything about it from the shape of the buildings (love that cone roof) to the tree/mangroves. I wouldn't change a thing. Great job and definitely a GoC :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MetallFanYT said:

Nice colours!

 

12 hours ago, evancelt said:

He caught one! Cool build and fun shot with the lights shining through the window. I really like that tower roof technique.

My preference is for the photo you have in the spoiler accordion - better contrast and able to get a good view of the side of the building

:thumbup: for GoC from me

 

12 hours ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

Such a cute little vignette! 

 

6 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

This is a sweet little hut, love the lights and the clear water!

 

21 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

This is fantastic Spud, I love everything about it from the shape of the buildings (love that cone roof) to the tree/mangroves. I wouldn't change a thing. Great job and definitely a GoC :thumbup:

Thanks guys - I appreciate the kind comments! :pir-huzzah2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a lovely scene this is! :pir-wub: With the light and water lilies it looks so calm and peaceful. Great details everywhere and the trans clear water works well :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.