Mandalorianknight

Community Wishlist 2: The EU strikes back (V-19 torrent, Scarif Citadel tower, Suwantek Freighter, and much more!)

Welp, it's finally here! 16 new mocs (or rather, 15 new mocs and a Suwantek I posted midway through the creation of the sets in the list) based on community suggestions. This was a lot of work, especially since I moved to college halfway through, but I think it was worth it in the end. So, without further ado, here we go!

Polybag GWP: Razor Crest (53 pcs, suggested by @Omand)

Razor%20Crest%20Polybag.png

Normally there will be a spoiler bar to click for more images and details, but... this is a polybag. 

Boxed GWP: Temple Archives (344 pcs, suggested by @TeddytheSpoon)

Jedi%20Archives%20GWP.png

Same here. Piece count seems a little high, but it's mostly 1x2 plates, so I think it balances out. Comes with Jocasta Nu.

Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter Microfighter (104 pcs, suggested by @Per_SW)

ETA-2%20micro.png

Spoiler

ETA-2%20micro_2.png

This was a bit difficult to get the flaps for, and they still aren't perfect, but I think it works solidly overall. I honestly can't understand how we haven't had a jedi starfighter microfighter yet. Comes with Ahsoka (seasons 3-5)

Microfighter: Luke's Landspeeder (106 pcs)

Landspeeder%20micro.png

Spoiler

Landspeeder%20micro_2.png

Again, don't know how this vehicle hasn't already had an official microfighter. Comes with the rarest fig of all time, Farmboy Luke.

Microfighter dual pack: Speeder Chase (200 pcs, suggested by @TeddytheSpoon)

Speeder%20Chase%20micro.png

Spoiler

Speeder%20Chase%20micro2.png

I decided to make my life unnecessarily complicated by making the yellow one 5 studs wide and mostly snot. No idea why I did that. Comes with Anakin and Zam.

Battle Pack: Endor Imperials Battle Pack (99 pcs)

Endor%20Imperials%20Battlepack.png

Spoiler

Endor%20Imperials%20Battlepack_2.png

I tried to add my own spin to the speeder bike. The bunker originally had a radar but I realized I was missing the play feature. Comes with 2x navy trooper, a stormtrooper, and a scout trooper.

Resistance Orbacks Battle Pack (132 pcs, suggested by the inaccurately named @CrappyMocMaker)

ResistanceBattlepackOrbacks.png

Spoiler

ResistanceBattlepackOrbacks.png

Space Horses. Hell Yeah. Comes with 2x resistance troopers, an iridionian Zabrak heavy, and a resistance officer.

Geonosis Duel (186 pcs, suggested by @CrappyMocMaker)

Geonosis%20Duel.png

Spoiler

Geonosis%20Duel_2.png

Alright, finally something that I can write an actual description about. The build is just the hanger with the doorway, wall, and piller, so I tried to spice it up with play features. The piping can be flicked off the walls, the pillar can fall, there are 3 turntables, and some parts to set up Dooku and Yoda in the duel. Comes with, of course, Yoda and Dooku.

Geonosis Swarm (386 pcs, suggested by @ArrowBricks)

Geonosian%20Swarm.png

Spoiler

Geonosian%20Swarm2.png

Ignore the plo koon geonosians, the mold isn't in stud.io's files. The starfighter was originally a lot more detailed, but also around a hundred more parts. I like how my cannon turned out a lot more than I should, I think. It's pretty derivative of the official design. Also, Lime Kit Fisto Supremacy, who comes in the set with 2 geonosis battle droids, 2 winged geonosians, and a geonosian drone.

V-19 Torrent (511 pcs, suggested by @Per_SW)

V-19%20Torrent.png

Spoiler

V-19%20Torrent2.png

V-19%20Torrent3.png

A nice challenge to make it at the $50 scale. I based it off the 2003 clone wars, so the figures are armored Kenobi, a clone pilot, Fordo, and an ARC trooper.

AT-DP Arc Cannon Prototype (594 pcs, suggested by @Agent Kallus)

AT-DP.png

Spoiler

AT-DP2.png

The cockpit opens up here to seat two pilots.

AT-DP3.png

This was the last I built. It was supposed to be the fanblade starfighter Ventress has, but I was unable to figure out how to make the wing folding function without a massive cloth piece, so Kallus suggested this excellent replacement. This was a lot of fun to build, and is deceptively large, being a fair bit taller than the 2016 AT-ST. Figs are Tiber Saxon, 2x imperial supercommandos, Sabine, Ursa Wren, and Ezra.

Hoth Defense (984 pcs)

Hoth%20Defense1.png

Spoiler

Hoth%20Defense.png

Another deceptively big moc. That shield generator would be pretty big IRL. Alongside it we've got a DF-9, P-Tower, a small bit of trench, and an E-web, all modular so you can swap them around. Oh, and figs are a Probe, 2x snowtrooper, Vader, 3x hoth trooper, Leia, and R-3PO.

Hoth%20Defense4.png

Big generator. As shown in the first image, it can explode rather violently. The curvature of it was hard to get right.

Hoth%20Defense2.png

Here's the P-tower (a classic design of mine that's been in at least 3 of my mocs), and the trench.

Hoth%20Defense3.png

Those new curved parts are a huge boon to the DF-9, allowing it to have a more standard hatch.

Scarif Citadel Tower (1472 pcs, suggested by @CrappyMocMaker)

Scarif%20Citadel%20Tower_1.png

Spoiler

By far the tallest one I've ever made.

Scarif%20Citadel%20Tower_2.png

Giant interior. Includes (starting on the lowest floor, left to right) a control console, main door, turbolift, space for a crate, (second floor) Data Vault, balcony door, second floor for turbolift, (3rd floor) vault tower climb with a doorway for Krennic to step out of, (rooftop) transmission dish with plans.

Scarif%20Citadel%20Tower_6.png

Here's a closer look at the top. 

Scarif%20Citadel%20Tower_9.png

And here it is a little more trimmed up. Comes with Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor, K-2SO, Director Krennic, Imperial Ground Crew, Imperial Officer, 2x Stormtrooper, 2x Shoretrooper.

Suwantek TL-1800 Freighter (1551 pcs)

Suwantek%20Freighter1.png

Spoiler

Many of you may have already seen this, so I'll be a little briefer.

Suwantek%20Freighter5.png

3-seater cockpit and removable gunwell.

Suwantek%20Freighter4.png

Bird's eye view with the 2 main rooms (sliding door between them). Main rooms each contain a console, bed, and a secret compartment with stormtrooper armor and a closet. At the back is a place to stow Brightwater's speeder.

Suwantek%20Freighter3.png

Here's a little opening for the aforementioned speeder.

Suwantek%20Freighter2.png

And one last look. Comes with Mara Jade, Deric LaRone, Seabearn Marcoss, Korlo Brightwater, Joak Quiller, Taxtro Grave, a stormtrooper suit, and a scout trooper suit.

Exogol Diorama (394 pcs, suggested by @TeddytheSpoon)

Exogol%20Diorama.png

The quote would be "And I... am all the jedi". Comes with Rey, Ben, and the Reborn Emperor. There's a compartment in the back to store a figure depending on what scene you want to display.

Inquisitorius Diorama (806 pcs, suggested by @Agent Kallus)

Inquisitorius%20diorama_3.png

Spoiler

It's a dual-purpose set with figs to represent either Kenobi or Fallen Order, though the build itself is based more on Fallen Order's room. Kenobi qoute is "I'm gonna get you home." Fallen Order qoute is "Avenge us"

Inquisitorius%20diorama_2.png

Here's the Kenobi Setup

Inquisitorius%20diorama4.png

And another one for Fallen Order

Inquisitorius%20diorama5.png

There's a drawer to store any figures not being used, as well as the unused quote tile.

Inquisitorius%20diorama6.png

And the walkway to the interrogation chair slides out.

Inquisitorius%20diorama.png

It comes with Cal Kestis, Trilla Sundari, Darth Vader, Leia Organa, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and 2 stormtroopers.

Well, that's the wave. Months of work, and I think it paid off. Let me know what you think! 

Edited by Mandalorianknight

Wow, they all look great! The citadel tower has got to be my favorite, but the temple library GWP makes a surprising amount of sense now that I see it. I think one of the computer terminals would be a nice inclusion, but it would probably make it a bit oversized

Mega job on this, some really great ideas for sets in there. Weirdly I think the Orbaks might be my favourite - I'm a sucker for brick-built creatures. Inquisitorius set is also really nice even if it did give me flashbacks of that damn Trilla fight...

Edited by TeddytheSpoon

These are all great! I'm really struggling to pick a favourite. I'm tempted to have a go at building the fanblade myself though now! ( Though I want to finish my entry to the eurobricks theme contest first)

I might post some more in depth thoughts on each set later but for now that's it from me. 

Congratulations!

Honestly this is mega work! 

Really really love how my Geonosian swarm set turned out! Definitely highlights how the Starfighter can be officially improved! Get on it lego! 

I also love the Hoth set; for all the iterations over the years, you’ve managed to make yours feel new and novel. 

Overall, all are excellent! 

You have a real talent: sign him up Lego Star Wars team! 

Edited by ArrowBricks

Great models all round. I particularly like the micro fighters - I agree that both seem obvious choices for official sets, maybe if we got more than one micro fighter a year nowadays...

On 9/11/2022 at 10:04 PM, ForgedInLego said:

Wow, they all look great! The citadel tower has got to be my favorite, but the temple library GWP makes a surprising amount of sense now that I see it. I think one of the computer terminals would be a nice inclusion, but it would probably make it a bit oversized

Thanks! The citadel tower was a lot of fun to build. Maybe the computer terminal could be worked into the library if I removed one of the shelves?

On 9/12/2022 at 2:06 AM, TeddytheSpoon said:

Mega job on this, some really great ideas for sets in there. Weirdly I think the Orbaks might be my favourite - I'm a sucker for brick-built creatures. Inquisitorius set is also really nice even if it did give me flashbacks of that damn Trilla fight...

Thank you! I also like brick-built creatures, although I'll admit the Orbacks aren't really my best work. (I'd say it's my Rancor) The Inquisitorius set is one I think I might buy the parts for. I thought the final fight was just about the right level of challenging, but the Malicos fight on the other hand.... the fact that you had to walk along the big hallway and past the two nightbrothers EVERY TIME you died got me pretty annoyed by the time I finally killed him.

On 9/12/2022 at 4:19 PM, Agent Kallus said:

These are all great! I'm really struggling to pick a favourite. I'm tempted to have a go at building the fanblade myself though now! ( Though I want to finish my entry to the eurobricks theme contest first)

I might post some more in depth thoughts on each set later but for now that's it from me. 

Thanks! I'd love to see your attempt at the fanblade! (And now you've got me struggling to enter that contest without access to most of my physical collection... I'm gonna get killed on the figures in my sets there)

I'd also love to hear more in depth thoughts on the sets.

On 9/12/2022 at 4:42 PM, ArrowBricks said:

Congratulations!

Honestly this is mega work! 

Really really love how my Geonosian swarm set turned out! Definitely highlights how the Starfighter can be officially improved! Get on it lego! 

I also love the Hoth set; for all the iterations over the years, you’ve managed to make yours feel new and novel. 

Overall, all are excellent! 

You have a real talent: sign him up Lego Star Wars team! 

Thanks so much! I'm glad you like your set, and I agree lego should make a new geonosian set sometime soon. The Hoth set was one I chose as part of something I've been thinking for awhile now, that it's not that lego makes too many hoth sets as people say, but that they don't properly utilize hoth. I mean, we haven't had a proper generator or ion cannon yet!

17 hours ago, CrappyMocMaker said:

These all look great! Especially the arc cannon prototype, I would totally buy it if it were a set!

Thanks! Yeah, the arc cannon one was one I thought ended up pretty nice (though the proposed figure selection definately doesn't hurt it either... honestly just anyone from rebels at this point... lego please...)

12 hours ago, MaximillianRebo said:

Great models all round. I particularly like the micro fighters - I agree that both seem obvious choices for official sets, maybe if we got more than one micro fighter a year nowadays...

Thanks! Even at one microfighter a year, I think Luke's Landspeeder is coming just because lego seems to have a physical inability to stop producing them. Dread it, run from it, more landspeeders arrive all the same.

The Sunwantek is definitely the most impressive one here but I do like all of them. Still talking about the Sunwantek, I like how much usable interior space you've managed to include without compromising the look of the exterior. I do not think that it is one I would buy however, because as much as it is a great depiction of the ship, it's not a ship I care about. 

The duchess is definitely the one I'd be out to buy first if these were real sets made by lego. At first the curved front looked off to me, because I hadn't noticed that that was another place where the duchess differs from the standard AT-DP.  Comparing your model to the images on wookiepedia and you've done an excellent job of capturing the shaping on this one :thumbup: Though I'm curious as to how posable the legs are? Also Ezra having clothes the same colour as his skin is an odd look :grin: but that's down to TLG's limited pallet not your design.

Looking at the V-19, I think of the scene from the 2D Clone wars where there are just swarming out. Though despite being based on the 2003 clone wars it does look more like the more like the 'live action' design but that's no bad thing as the background ship designs in the 2003 clone wars were relatively basic. How does the hinge for the central wing work?

I think you got away with taking those extra parts off of the geonosian starfighter as it still looks pretty much perfect to me. Though I can't help but laugh at all the underwear only winged plo-koon geonosians, (and it's interesting to see the difference between the parts not in Stud.io compared to those not in LDD which is more outdated but still my lego CAD program of choice).

Not sure if the blue snow on Hoth works for me, but I'm sure it's what lego would do so that's a fair choice. It's a well designed set in terms of both play and display but to be honest it doesn't really interest me.

With the interrogation room, I must say I love what you've done with spare jumper plates and action pose parts to create option 'tearing up the floor effect. It's quite a simple model really but it does everything it needs to do and it does it well, it's another one I'd have to look out for in the shops if lego made this wave rather than you.

I like all sand blue in the exegol set and the rockwork and throne are well shaped. It would be nice if lego made some quote sets this small for 'smaller scenes' but I think maybe you could've gotten away with making it even smaller.

The Microfighters all feel a slight bit on the big side but they are excellent likenesses, and Zam Wessel is long overdue!

The battlepacks both work okay for me. Nice to get a non-human in the resistance one, and you've managed to get some nice organic shaping or the orbaks, though it's a shame you've used the same image twice for that set as I'd have liked another angle on the Orbaks.

The geonosis duel is a great, I'd love to get a set like that at that size, and I appreciate how it's really packed with play features though it is weird to have the pillar to drop on Kenobi and Skywalker, when neither of them are included, then again I'm pretty sure the last official geonosis duel set did the same thing.

The Scarif Tower is great too. At first glance it did look a little bit flat and plain to be honest but that doesn't remain so on a closer look, and I think it's mostly a consequence of digital moccing and rendering, the uniform lighting does nothing for the look of monochrome sections, and can obscure finer details. The outside has good shaping and patternwork (though it is a shame about the jagged edge give by the light grey slopes at the trim of the lower section. I love how all the important scenes from the tower are included inside it. Another set that I really want to go out and buy. Though I must ask, what is the purpose of the hinge plates on the sand with the trees on each side?

Well I hope that wasn't too wordy, and I also hope that you'll do another wave at some point, each one has been an improvement over the last so I'm excited to see anymore if you make any.

Edited by Agent Kallus
Edit: pressed enter too soon by mistake please let me finish my thoughts  

@Agent Kallus

Thanks, the Suwantek is probably my favorite too. Though I get why you wouldn't buy it, appearing in 2 non-canon books, it isn't really at the millennium falcon level of fame.

Yeah, I was surprised at how different it was, I always just thought it was an AT-DP with the blaster replaced with the arc, and then the side thingies. But it seems to be taller and have a much different cockpit. The legs are actually super posable, though I'm not sure how many are feasible balance-wise. If you look, there are the BD-1 style joints at the "hips", potentially allowing for even more motion than the actual vehicle, as well as the ability to rotate the "knees" back and forth. Ezra's outfit is technically a different color, but all the nougats blend together in stud.io

The central wing's hinge is just a couple ball joints for the V-19 Torrent.

I wish I saved the more part-heavy geonosian fighter somewhere, it was a thing of beauty. And yeah, stud.io's part inventory isn't great (especially since it's now owned by lego... it should have all parts on it now, right?).

Blue snow (colloquially known as "ice") is what they did in assault on hoth, and since my set was essentially attempting to be the generator from that set but not dumb, I kept it in. Though I agree it's not the most engaging set...play features aside, the generator isn't that interesting to look at.

Thank you, color choice for Exogol was hard but I agree Sand Blue works well. I probably could have made it less wide, but I think it'd look a bit weird.

Microfighters all are definately on the higher end of the part count (Though still within reason). I agree Zam is overdue.

Oops, didn't mean to repeat the same image. Here's another:

ResistanceBattlepackOrbacks_2.png

As for the duel, I will defend that pillar placement: Unlike the 2013 set, there just aren't enough figure slots to fit Kenobi and Skywalker.

Scarif was a hard one, and it does end up looking a bit plain (that jagged edge was rough too, but it was that or small gaps along the side. It sort of has an almost lego death star style of simplicity in the base of the build. To be fair, though, a lot of that's just the source material being a gray tower. As for the hinges with sand and trees on the sides, that's to add a bit of color and visual. They hinge to aid in display. Believe me, if you think it looks plain now, imagine it with a gray base and no trees at the bottom.

23 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I wish I saved the more part-heavy geonosian fighter somewhere, it was a thing of beauty. And yeah, stud.io's part inventory isn't great (especially since it's now owned by lego... it should have all parts on it now, right?).

Now I want to see it, and I cannot :cry_sad::laugh:

Yeah cause LDD had almost every part in existence only problem is it was last updated in 2019 and that wasn't a full inventory either. I've tried converting to Stud.io but I just prefer LDD by a large margin.

As for the duel, I will defend that pillar placement: Unlike the 2013 set, there just aren't enough figure slots to fit Kenobi and Skywalker.

I wasn't trying to attack  the pillar placement, just that it's funny to have a feature designed for a minifigure that isn't include ( lego have done it enough themselves) though I don't see why a  £20 set can't have 3 minifigs.

Blue snow (colloquially known as "ice") is what they did in assault on hoth, and since my set was essentially attempting to be the generator from that set but not dumb, I kept it in. Though I agree it's not the most engaging set...play features aside, the generator isn't that interesting to look at.

Ice? I don't know that is? Why are bringing your crazy political beliefs into this? Ice? What the Megabloks is that? I never heard of such nonsense.

But in all seriousness, yeah fair enough, as said it is something lego would do but there isn't that much blue on hoth, and Ice isn't normally blue. Also didn't mention it last time but that probe droid is the best I've seen at this scale.

Scarif was a hard one, and it does end up looking a bit plain (that jagged edge was rough too, but it was that or small gaps along the side. It sort of has an almost lego death star style of simplicity in the base of the build. To be fair, though, a lot of that's just the source material being a gray tower. As for the hinges with sand and trees on the sides, that's to add a bit of color and visual. They hinge to aid in display. Believe me, if you think it looks plain now, imagine it with a gray base and no trees at the bottom.

Yeah it isn't really that plain, it's just that the uniform lighting from the rendering doesn't do it any favours. At this level of detail the jagged edge is kinda inevitable anyway unless you want to 'spend' a lot of bricks covering it up, so it's perfectly understandable. I wasn't questioning the existence of the trees and sand at the bottom, they add a lot to the model, giving it context and framing it, it was just them being hinged that confused me.

Also I noticed I accidently forgot to mention the library and the RC, well the mini RC does what it needs to do and I like it well enough but the Library is above an beyond, I love it. 

3 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Now I want to see it, and I cannot :cry_sad::laugh:

Yeah cause LDD had almost every part in existence only problem is it was last updated in 2019 and that wasn't a full inventory either. I've tried converting to Stud.io but I just prefer LDD by a large margin.

I've been keeping stuff on flash drives recently, so the only digital model I'm missing is my TIE interceptor from a year or two ago, and of course this one, which I was just too stupid to save a copy of.

I find stud.io to be better, but I never had much experience with LDD.

9 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Ice? I don't know that is? Why are bringing your crazy political beliefs into this? Ice? What the Megabloks is that? I never heard of such nonsense.

But in all seriousness, yeah fair enough, as said it is something lego would do but there isn't that much blue on hoth, and Ice isn't normally blue. Also didn't mention it last time but that probe droid is the best I've seen at this scale.

I'm gonna be pedantic here: The canon battlefront games have a TON of blue ice on hoth in some maps. Now of course there isn't any by the generator or in the trenches at all, so... As for the probe droid, I can't take credit for it, it's just a recolor of the one from the newest AT-ST

12 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

Yeah it isn't really that plain, it's just that the uniform lighting from the rendering doesn't do it any favours. At this level of detail the jagged edge is kinda inevitable anyway unless you want to 'spend' a lot of bricks covering it up, so it's perfectly understandable. I wasn't questioning the existence of the trees and sand at the bottom, they add a lot to the model, giving it context and framing it, it was just them being hinged that confused me.

Also I noticed I accidently forgot to mention the library and the RC, well the mini RC does what it needs to do and I like it well enough but the Library is above an beyond, I love it. 

Ohhhh, yeah the hinges are just kinda there. No real reason for it.

Some real nice ones here, great work! I especially love the Torrent, I bought the 7674 this year and I like it but it's too big. Your version is way better to scale.

Brilliant stuff here. It’s crazy we still haven’t had a Zam Wessel figure for almost 20 years now. One day hopefully :grin:. I like your shield generator as well. 

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

Brilliant stuff here. It’s crazy we still haven’t had a Zam Wessel figure for almost 20 years now. One day hopefully :grin:. I like your shield generator as well. 

Thank you! I think exactly 20 years, she's definately long overdue. I think a microfighter duel pack would be a good way to do it, as kids would buy it to get an anakin and we'd all buy it for Zam.

The shield generator was another fun one, it was a struggle to do it without those big UFO quarter circles Assault on Hoth used (which are inaccurate because the shield generator doesn't have that sort of chamfer/slope they have), since there aren't many large round lego bricks.

On 9/28/2022 at 4:07 AM, Big_Daddy said:

Some real nice ones here, great work! I especially love the Torrent, I bought the 7674 this year and I like it but it's too big. Your version is way better to scale.

Thank you! The guy who suggested that one actually included a $50 price point target as part of the suggestion, so you've got him to thank for the scale.

Stellar work my man! This would make for a fantastic wave. I know I'd buy that AT-DP prototype and Fallen Order diorama without hesitation.

@Mandalorianknight I love your Suwantek! I just read those books last year. And your model is a great scale that could be made into a set if Lego were so inclined.

On 9/30/2022 at 2:33 PM, Kenobi-X-Grievous-Shipper said:

You know that meme of Fri from Futurama ? The take my money one? Well yeah this is a 'tske my mooney' sort of wave! 

Thank you!

19 minutes ago, The Stud said:

Stellar work my man! This would make for a fantastic wave. I know I'd buy that AT-DP prototype and Fallen Order diorama without hesitation.

Thanks! Yeah, anything rebels or fallen order would be most welcome from lego. I have no idea how we don't yet have a Mantis.

11 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

@Mandalorianknight I love your Suwantek! I just read those books last year. And your model is a great scale that could be made into a set if Lego were so inclined.

Thanks! Those books are excellent. I've said for awhile that they would make an EXCELLENT disney+ series, especially now that you don't have to fully cut the luke/han/leia storyline with the advances in CG.

I do have another wave I just released, this one for batman sets if anyone's interested. DC doesn't get much love from lego nowadays so I thought I'd try my hand.

And any suggestions for the general theme of my next wave are appreciated. Right now I'm thinking of taking a bit of a break, then doing a rogue one wave to coincide with the anniversary of the film. In the past, I've done waves based on the siege of mandalore, The Mandalorian, rebel/empire vehicles and starfighters, and SW video games. 

14 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Thanks! Those books are excellent. I've said for awhile that they would make an EXCELLENT disney+ series, especially now that you don't have to fully cut the luke/han/leia storyline with the advances in CG.

Bad Batch is basically a rif off of Zahn's Hand of Judgement troopers. So I don't see that happening. But I would not be surprised to learn that Filloni was inspired by Allegiance when writing Bad Batch.

7 hours ago, Viper Knight said:

Freighters are sweet. Good Support-Ships, too.

Thank you, the Suwantek is my favorite of the mocs as well.

On 10/12/2022 at 11:27 AM, MKJoshA said:

Bad Batch is basically a rif off of Zahn's Hand of Judgement troopers. So I don't see that happening. But I would not be surprised to learn that Filloni was inspired by Allegiance when writing Bad Batch.

And Task Force 99 is a riff off the Bad Batch. Something about Poetry and rhyming, I think. (or just lazy writing :laugh:). I think without the enhancements, and if they tried for a more andor-like tone, it could be different enough, but I do see the similarity in "small group of troopers defect from the empire, simply going on the run at first before finding purpose.".

Edited by Mandalorianknight