Sign in to follow this  
Bony_em

Buwizz battery 2 motors in one lever?

The question is that I just bought a buwizz battery, because they no longer sell 8878 batteries, and what I wanted to know is if you can connect 4 buwizz motors to the buwizz battery and have them work at the same time and also work on the remote as 2 motors on one lever and another 2 on another lever, if it is not possible I will settle for them to work in 2 v2 receivers and in each v2 receiver two motors and that 1 of those receivers go to the buwizz one battery and the other to battery functions In the image I think it is better understood.

DsBWYbB.png

This post that I just made is not going away, so if the moderators see it badly, they should change it.

Edited by Bony_em

Not sure what you are trying to achieve here, or if you understand the system correctly, but the BuWizz unit communicates with Bluetooth instead of IR (controlled from a mobile app), and the receiver is included in the brick, so the system does not need an IR receiver or IR controller. The brick has 4 output ports which can be controlled independently, and you could stack multiple outputs onto one port to control things simultaneously. So it does not mix well with the PF IR system, if you'd put some of your motors on a PF battery, and the rest on a Buwizz, then how do you control them? Half from a PF controller, and half from a mobile phone?

Furthermore, things are not so simple with Buwizz motors, as they draw a lot of current. A Buwizz 3 battery can drive 2 Buwizz motors from 2 separate ports (even that cuts down occasionally), but I believe a Buwizz 2 battery cannot even drive 2 Buwizz motors safely, or it will cut down even more frequently, depending on how hard you push the model. So for 4 Buwizz motors, 2 Buwizz 3 units are recommended. Which one did you buy? The image above suggests you have a Buwizz 2.. For PF motors, it could be fine though, those are less demanding, it could drive maybe even 4 L motors, though I have never tried.

I've changed my mind, what I'm going to do (the vehicle weighs a lot for now I don't know if it's because of the buwizz motors or not) is to put a motor in each receiver using only two buwizz motors. As you can see, the buwizz motor starts with an 8-tooth gear and goes to a 24-tooth gear and then again from an 8-tooth gear to a 24-tooth gear, and this last 24-tooth gear is the one that carries the wheel.

bAlcS5e.png

HuvGI7i.png

what you say that the batteries can be turned off has happened to me several times, is it due to overload? and the gears from 8 to 24 were already like this at the beginning.

i bought the buwizz 2.0

Edited by Bony_em

The PF battery boxes do not provide the power BuWizz motors require for maximum performance, same issue as with using RC buggy motors with PF. The PF battery boxes have some 800 mA current limit, while BuWizz has 4.0 amp limit for 2.0 and 7.0 amp limit for 3.0. And with BuWizz you don't need the PF receiver.

So how do i do it? I put an xl motor in each wheel, that is, in the 4 wheels? buwizz 2.0 can come in handy for another moc that I will do later...or in this if you tell me how, because I need a minimum of 5 channels

Edited by Bony_em

1 hour ago, Bony_em said:

So how do i do it? I put an xl motor in each wheel, that is, in the 4 wheels? buwizz 2.0 can come in handy for another moc that I will do later...or in this if you tell me how, because I need a minimum of 5 channels

You can connect motors driving left side to one channel, motors driving the right side to second channel, steering to third and you have a channel free.

Tutorial of how to bind multiple outputs to one input + how to use power curves for different functionalities at the outputs (from one input still):

Thanks for the video it will be good for the next moc that I do with buwizz battery that I have pending, I have already solved what I asked in this post, when I finish it you will see it

I already have the buwizz battery installed in the moc and I already programmed it to my liking, but when I put it at fast speed (there slow, normal, fast and Ludicrous) it collapses and stops working, why? I use 2 buwizz motors in 1 buwizz battery, the moc is very heavy, I was thinking of buying another buwizz battery and connecting a motor to each battery but I don't know if it is the solution, I use buwizz 2.0

Edited by Bony_em

9 hours ago, Bony_em said:

I already have the buwizz battery installed in the moc and I already programmed it to my liking, but when I put it at fast speed (there slow, normal, fast and Ludicrous) it collapses and stops working, why? I use 2 buwizz motors in 1 buwizz battery, the moc is very heavy, I was thinking of buying another buwizz battery and connecting a motor to each battery but I don't know if it is the solution, I use buwizz 2.0

Yes, a single BuWizz 2.0 can only run a single BuWizz motor in fast/ludicrous mode.