woodford86

Historic Themes PAB Thread

Yeah, they still look good with plain red or blue legs with black hips. Fine for a temporary solution until the legs come back in stock at least.

52 minutes ago, MAB said:

Use plain legs. That is what I use for modern Black Falcons. Even though the legs are available I prefer plain ones for posing them.

The odd thing is the Lion Knight legs are cheaper than plain color legs on PAB.  60c vs 73c per piece

Edited by Triceron

10 hours ago, Triceron said:

The odd thing is the Lion Knight legs are cheaper than plain color legs on PAB.  60c vs 73c per piece

We don't have them on our PAB. But for Black Falcons it is the other way, plain cheaper. Not that I need to buy any plain legs, I have 100s!

Has anyone's banner or cape orders come in? Were all three packaged together or were they priced per piece?

Here's my update on the cloth pieces.

My order arrived today and had to check the it right away :excited: I can confirm now that if you order 1 of the cloth pieces, you will get all 3 of them! :sweet: Check the image below :classic: (I bought the cape and small flag separately)

Spoiler

y4mnRKwIii0Ek1ubegZgPzQDfHyvbLHXNXHpNi6D

It is good news! And even better news is that the horse bardings are in stock now! :sweet: (EU Pick a Brick), same for some of the shields. Sadly the Lion Knights and peasant minifigures are out of stock already, time to check Lego website multiple times a day :laugh::rofl:

It seems like in general more parts have been added to the Pick a Brick inventory, or are back in stock which is also good news :grin:

I can't remember which thread it was, so I'm posting this to both. Someone asked me to report back on the black capes. It turns out that both capes (spongey and starched) are just single capes with no extras. So it's a pretty bad price for what you get.

However, I had ordered three of the Lion Knights Castle cloth packs, and they sent me 13. SCORE!

4 hours ago, jodawill said:

I can't remember which thread it was, so I'm posting this to both. Someone asked me to report back on the black capes. It turns out that both capes (spongey and starched) are just single capes with no extras. So it's a pretty bad price for what you get.

However, I had ordered three of the Lion Knights Castle cloth packs, and they sent me 13. SCORE!

That is a nice score.  they also messed up my last order i was missing a tan bat, 2 of the new crown coin pieces and 1 head.  But they did give me 5 extra BF torso's so I don't mind.  Just have to order some more things on the next order.  

8 minutes ago, zoth33 said:

That is a nice score.  they also messed up my last order i was missing a tan bat, 2 of the new crown coin pieces and 1 head.  But they did give me 5 extra BF torso's so I don't mind.  Just have to order some more things on the next order.  

If you contact customer support, they'll send you the missing parts, and they come from your local warehouse, not Denmark, so it only takes about a week. They almost always mess up my PAB orders. But sometimes they mess up in my favor. I ordered 100 black conical helmets a while back and they sent me 200. And they often include several extras if I order something in large quantities.

3 minutes ago, jodawill said:

If you contact customer support, they'll send you the missing parts, and they come from your local warehouse, not Denmark, so it only takes about a week. They almost always mess up my PAB orders. But sometimes they mess up in my favor. I ordered 100 black conical helmets a while back and they sent me 200. And they often include several extras if I order something in large quantities.

Yeah i fugured that the more expensive BF torso's more than make up for the missing pieces and I'm already in the midst of another order so I will probably just order what was missing.  

I just found the PAB in January and am waiting on my order from January 15. The anticipation is killing me! As I wait, what are some of you’re best scores found on the modern PAB? 

3 minutes ago, KuhlAidMan said:

I just found the PAB in January and am waiting on my order from January 15. The anticipation is killing me! As I wait, what are some of you’re best scores found on the modern PAB? 

Years ago, I bought 100 green classic space minifigures. I also bought all of the 2015 Pirates minifigures before the sets were released. They were less than a dollar back then. I used to have an army of the bluecoats. I wish I had kept them. 

Nice! The cost of some of the individual pieces came as a shock but I was stoked to get some falcons and ordered some bards and horses today.

3 minutes ago, KuhlAidMan said:

Nice! The cost of some of the individual pieces came as a shock but I was stoked to get some falcons and ordered some bards and horses today.

The prices used to be much lower. There's just so much demand now, they couldn't keep up with orders if they were still selling entire minifigures for under a dollar. I hope Lego's popularity decreases in the near future so the prices (both new and used) fall back down to earth.

5 hours ago, jodawill said:

The prices used to be much lower. There's just so much demand now, they couldn't keep up with orders if they were still selling entire minifigures for under a dollar. I hope Lego's popularity decreases in the near future so the prices (both new and used) fall back down to earth.

Yeah, those were the days! I still have a few green classic space figures left but sold most when prices went crazy. They did all the IDEAS Ghostbusters figures too for about $2 (the torsos were just 5p). Some of the other good parts I've picked up there were all the microfigures from the Batman and LOTR games, the Palantir from Orthanc, Saruman's dress slope from Orthanc, quite a few complete or near complete superheroes - Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Hawkman. There were also quite a few parts that were mispriced as free.

Looks like the King's Knights minifigures stuff is also becoming available in Europe.

Still a lot sold out for the moment though.

15 hours ago, KuhlAidMan said:

I’m seeing people get their January orders. How long does it usually take to relieve an order?

My quickest in Australia has been 4 weeks (although I did receive one bestseller order quicker than that just after the change). Normally 5-6 but sometimes more than 6 weeks. 

Received two Jan 19 orders (one both standard and bestseller, the other just bestseller) on Friday last week. Both best-sellers were in separate packages and the standard in a third.

I ordered bestseller at Sunday, and received it today (Friday). 5 days only, absolute record for me. Standard parts are much slower tough, last time it was 1 full month.

My January 25 &26 orders arrived on March1.  So 5 weeks for those.  They just shipped my February 6 order yesterday so hopefully it arrives next week.

56 minutes ago, Captain_SoyBeard said:

Are the new horse bardings on pick a brick?

Yes, they are: 6334630 / 76861 (the red one) and 6408305 / 100659 (the blue one). 6,52€ and currently in stock here in France.

Speaking of the bardings, did anybody else have the pictures of them on PaB disappear?