Zilmrud

[Freebuild] Valendiell

Valendiell

On the river in Zamorah is the small village of Valendiell. The village has been built under one of the ancient trees from days gone by. The tree provides nourishment and shade to the village and the elven castle Valediell. And the water from the spring under the tree has healing properties.

Valendiell is a very old castle that was built as an outpost up on the border of Mitgardia. Here today there are elves and druids who devote themselves to healing and medicine. citizens from all over Historica usually travel here to heal and rest.

A old grumpy man in the village is an inventor. He has built a airship that he uses to fly tours around the great big tree.

52338652936_a521a6e850.jpg

52337691902_7613f3c22e.jpg

52337691847_8838f79b42.jpg

52338884458_46c91cda3c.jpg

52338653106_80d94fe5dd.jpg

52338884413_833625b8d2.jpg

52338953039_895bc05f44.jpg

I built this in a glass dome from IKEA called Skönja. Unfortunately, the low dome creates a lot of reflections and is not as good as Härliga or Begåvning

Edited by Zilmrud

This is so beautifully well integrated with the base!  Many great details, I especially like the little village and the boats.

14 hours ago, LordDan said:

Epic micro build! It looks so cool with the dome in place, even with the reflection!

Thanks! It's a great way to display a MOC. Looks great in the home or the office 😃👍

7 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

This is so beautifully well integrated with the base!  Many great details, I especially like the little village and the boats.

Thanks. It was easier with this wider base than my previous ones. 

Wow!  I love all the diversity in this micro build.  The large tree is eye catching and offers contrast to the buildings.  Having the light house, multi-house village and castle with appropriate landscaping is great.

this is a very nice micro build. the tree is fantastic. and the presentation with the dome is a nice idea :D

On 9/8/2022 at 11:00 PM, jtooker said:

Wow!  I love all the diversity in this micro build.  The large tree is eye catching and offers contrast to the buildings.  Having the light house, multi-house village and castle with appropriate landscaping is great.

Thanks alot! 

On 9/9/2022 at 9:41 AM, Simon_S said:

this is a very nice micro build. the tree is fantastic. and the presentation with the dome is a nice idea :D

Thanks alot!

7 hours ago, MrLind said:

What a beautiful micro build. Love all details to build up the model.

Thanks! Micro scale is a great way to show big scenarios in a manageable scale.

Stunning micro scene :wub_drool:

You created an enchanting setting with the massive tree, lovely cathedral, and small village. You have gotten incredibly good at building models to fit inside of Ikea glass displays :thumbup:

And I always enjoy seeing Minecraft decorated elements getting used elsewhere :grin:

2 minutes ago, soccerkid6 said:

Stunning micro scene :wub_drool:

You created an enchanting setting with the massive tree, lovely cathedral, and small village. You have gotten incredibly good at building models to fit inside of Ikea glass displays :thumbup:

And I always enjoy seeing Minecraft decorated elements getting used elsewhere :grin:

Thanks alot! 

The domes is a great way to build MOCs that you can display at home. And micro scale makes you dream away into the dome :grin:

I'm glad you saw the minecraft pieces in the MOC :thumbup: