Sign in to follow this  
BardDandelion

[MOC] Pi-Rat

Hello!

Here is my build for competition run by Bricknerd.

Mouse Pirate

The task was to create pirate build but without using "human" minifigs (all sorts of animals e.g. from Chima were allowed). I decided to go even further and don't use minifigs at all. :D

Final addition to the build was a chest filled with cheese - the best treasure pirate could wish for.

Hope you guys enjoy my Pi-Rat! :D

Very smooth-looking maxifigure! You embedded the hinges and moving junctions very clever! The ear construction is particularly nice, as well as authentic details like the eyepatch (nice use of the boat underside stud!) and the ear ring! :shark: :parrot: :monkey: (we might need a rat smiley...)

@Marooned Marin @Pirate_King_1982 Thanks a lot! ;)

@Third Navigator I'm much more into minifigure scale too but for that build I had a vision of that brickbuilt character. :D

@Mister Phes Sorry for starting topic in wrong place. My next Pirates/Napoleonic build was placed correctly, I learned my lesson. ;)

@Legostein Thanks a lot! Tried my best with this one, already had some experience with similar junctions and hinges because I made brickbuilt Ogre before. Glad that you like the details I made here. ;)

10 hours ago, BardDandelion said:

@Mister Phes Sorry for starting topic in wrong place. My next Pirates/Napoleonic build was placed correctly, I learned my lesson. ;)

That's alright - it happens all the time! :pir-huzzah2: