Sérgio

[MOC] Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak 2.0 (with custom 3D printed rims)

Hello!

My second version of this Climbing monster has improvements:

• Enough room for a minifig
  • custom stickers to mimic the exact look
  • Now it has an engine inside 
  • custom 3D printed rims that are exact replicas of the original car (printed by XTR Lego Cars )

Suzuki Escudo - Pikes Peak Version

Suzuki_Escudo_Pikes_Peak.jpg

There is also an alternative set of wheels do mimic the old Gran Turismo Look of this car (Also custom 3D printed)

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version

fbimg.php?is_home=0&is_front_page=0&obje

Edited by Sérgio

MEMORIES!!!!! This was one of my favorite cars to race in the game as it was actually the fastest car in my garage. I loved getting Ws left and right in this car. 

As I mentioned on Flickr, this is absolutely fantastic and I adore it. Great work. Can you tell me more about the rims? I tried checking out the maker, but their Instagram link doesn't work and I don't use Facebook. Would love to see what kind of options they have. But to reiterate: great work. I can see the places you had to make choices and compromises, and I agree with the decisions you made. Excellent job translating this to LEGO.

5 hours ago, Carbohydrates said:

As I mentioned on Flickr, this is absolutely fantastic and I adore it. Great work. Can you tell me more about the rims? I tried checking out the maker, but their Instagram link doesn't work and I don't use Facebook. Would love to see what kind of options they have. But to reiterate: great work. I can see the places you had to make choices and compromises, and I agree with the decisions you made. Excellent job translating this to LEGO.

Thank you for your feedback, yes I had to compromise some details in order to archive others that I felt were more relevant, like that little slope trans-black on the doors for example.

Regarding the rims, they were made by a french fellow, that I found first on Instagram, I contact him and ask him if he could make the rims for me, so the silver rims were made on purpose for me, the white ones he already has (they are for the Audi Quattro)
Here are the links to his Instagram and Facebook:

https://www.instagram.com/xtr.crea.cars/

https://www.facebook.com/XTR.LEGO.CARS