Ross Fisher

[OL - ESL - Cat B] Lloyds of Londa... of Kingsport

It never hurts to ask, eh? Well imagine this; Lloyd's of Londa... of Kingsport. 

Lloyds of Londa... of Kingsport

I know, I know! Whoever thought the Terraversans would let a Mardieran Coffe House (and shipping insurance brokerage) set up shop in Kingsport?

But we said the same thing in Prio, didn't we? And that branch is still going strong

And, and, we had help from the Kingsport Advertiser setting that up. 

And, and, and; now Kingsport isn't run by the Terraversans any more, is it? Not really. Now it's run by Eslandola. I know, I know; "independent territory" this, "sphere of influence" that, "under protection" yada yada. It all adds up to the same thing.

Now, I know what you're thinking, the Eslandolans don't exactly love Mardier either. But we asked the KPA to help, and they couldn't turn us down. What's more, we also got help from the Prefect, one Don Marquez. Apparently the thought of us insuring their treasure fleets is such a great motivator even the King is taking an interest. Who would've guessed?!

Another build in support of the King.

49 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

treasure fleets

Reveal hidden contents

Another build in support of the King.

Eslandolans treasure fleets? :pir-love: Do you know the exact route? You could write it on a piece of paper and drop it on the floor. :pir-grin:

I really like houses with a gallery. Well built strategy table with the island of Terraversa. Interesting story that opens up some new possibilities.

Edited by NOD

18 minutes ago, NOD said:

Do you know the exact route? You could write it on a piece of paper and drop it on the floor.

I guess they'd know the start and end ports. Route is up to the captain. 

Sweet coffee house, the green really pops against the brown and makes for a great contrast color!