Sign in to follow this  
omnihash_cz

[SR - Eslandola Mini Challenge - Cat. B] - Blackrock Island Refuge

52323013987_72b96a5331_o.png

Due to the last development in relationship between his uncle and the King Joshua Lewisham is spending this summer completely different than he envisioned.

52323002257_525612ca37_o.png

Instead of partying in the Nova Malto's annual dance ball he is forced to live on this tiny boring island.

52324233309_4086217c1b_o.png             

But boredom is still better than hemp noose so he is better hanging low for his own good.

52323809511_65d8750427_o.png            

Instead of fancy wines he is forced to drink with his crew some suspicious homebrew brandy from coconuts. How much he hates the sweet taste!

52323006332_6c1a3ef537_o.pngl§ů

At least for now the coast is clear so instead of fighting his mates could spend their time fishing...

52323049307_f9d4278563_o.png

...or just wandering around.

52324279294_9f8bdee4ff_o.png

omni hash | Flickr

Edited by omnihash_cz

Count Lewisham escaped from the "uncle" and lives at liberty! :pir-huzzah2: That's good and I like it.

I didn't know Joshua was his first name, but it fits well. The building and towers are well and nicely built. Great photo selection with many interesting details.

Count Lewisham unfortunately lost the duel in the last story.

This is also "The Return of The (Chapter 14)"

I am quite sure that the good, wise and just storytellers will accept this sequel. :angel_sing: This allows more stories to be written about Count Lewisham and his faithful helper Jimmy and Timmy. :pir-grin:

Edited by NOD

That's my error and it was lost in translation - I ment Joshua, niece of count Lewisham! I'll try to be more clear in Cat A when I'll upload it tonight.

39 minutes ago, omnihash_cz said:

That's my error and it was lost in translation - I ment Joshua, niece of count Lewisham! I'll try to be more clear in Cat A when I'll upload it tonight.

Joshua is the niece? That sounds interesting and exciting. I look forward to seeing your Cat A very soon.

The uncle is also the guy with the umbrella in "The Return of The (Chapter 13)":

I saw him for the first time here:

Day 24 - Merrymas Eve!

Reveal hidden contents

The BotBS Advent Calendar 2020 Day 24 - Merrymas Eve!

50752803081_e0cf33d80d_k.jpgBoBS Merrymas Party by Dirk Allcock, auf Flickr

This is a great build with many main characters from Brethren of the Brick Seas! :pir-love:

Edited by NOD

Ooh, this is a lovely castle style "refuge" --the black and dark red are super cool and I love the raised baseplate.   I also really like the rope ladders and stuff.  Really fun build.

3 hours ago, NOD said:

The uncle is also the guy with the umbrella in "The Return of The (Chapter 13)":

I think this story is introducing a new character, so Count Lewisham is Joshua (new character)'s uncle.  Nothing to do with the famous "Uncle" who "rescued" Count Lewisham in order to go hang him by his toes from a palm tree. :pir-grin:

Though I admit I briefly read it the other way and was wondering if I had named Count Lewisham Joshua at some point. :pir-laugh:

45 minutes ago, Kai NRG said:

I think this story is introducing a new character, so Count Lewisham is Joshua (new character)'s uncle.  Nothing to do with the famous "Uncle" who "rescued" Count Lewisham in order to go hang him by his toes from a palm tree. :pir-grin:

Though I admit I briefly read it the other way and was wondering if I had named Count Lewisham Joshua at some point. :pir-laugh:

I read wrong too. :pir_laugh2: Count Lewisham's first name still remains a mystery. Maybe his name is Hercules Lewisham or Adonis Lewisham? :pir-oh:

I look forward to reading from Joshua (new character) soon.

The resolution of the Merrymas Eve photo is higher because it is a holy Brethren of the Brick Seas image. :angel_sing: Where else can you see so many main characters in one photo?

10 hours ago, NOD said:

I read wrong too. :pir_laugh2: Count Lewisham's first name still remains a mystery. Maybe his name is Hercules Lewisham or Adonis Lewisham? :pir-oh:

Come to think of it, I believe I have an internal memo... probably from Captain B... somewhere stating that it is Louis.  Louis Lewisham, Count: LL,C. :pir-grin:

Alright enough of that.  Sorry for hijacking your thread here, omnihash. :pir-laugh: