MontyMatte

[MOC] Willow - Movie vignettes - Chapter I

Hi together,

the Lucasfilm fantasy classic 'Willow' from 1988 with Warwick Davis and Val Kilmer has recently cast a spell on me. So I decided to create some MOCs to bring the film closer to others as well. I will probably build more mocs for this, so this is called 'Chapter 1'. Please enjoy. Story (very) shortened in comments [spoiler] πŸ˜‰.

Willow 1.1

Β 
The Nelwyn are little and mostly happy people. They live together in villages close to the forest🌳, work as craftsmenβš’οΈ, celebrate festivalsπŸŽβ€“ all what a happy folk does. But beware, there are also "great" warriors among themπŸ—‘οΈ. One of these Nelwyn is called "Willow". As a farmerπŸ– and aspiring sorcererπŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ, he and his wonderful wife Kiaya have two childrenπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§, Ranon and Mims. One day the children were playing by the river🏞️ and found something in the water... The adventure begins!
Β 
Willow 1.2

If there's one Nelwyn that could be described as rather unfriendly🀨, it’d be Burglekutt. The day they found the babyπŸ‘Ά, the prefect of the village and chairman of the village council accuses Willow of stealing seeds🌾. They can only be bought πŸ’° from Burglekutt. Willow explained he and his wife had been looking for them in the forest last autumnπŸ‚. But the sleazy and grumpy Nelwyn wishes Willow only bad luck and he hopes to own his landπŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎ soon.

Willow 1.3

On a festival πŸŽ‰ in the Nelwyn Village, all residents are present to enjoy magic tricks , music🎢, danceπŸ•Ί and more. Looking for a future sorcerer's apprentice, the High Aldwin asked at a ceremony in which finger πŸ–οΈ the power of the universe 🌌 is in. But even Willow was on the right track, he changes his mind at the last minuteπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. And so again, no application is successful. As Willow's disappointment continues, a frightening threat approached...

Willow 1.4

Evil Queen Bavmorda's πŸ¦ΉπŸ‘‘ Death Dogs had tracked down the baby. Elora Danans is the chosen one of a prophecy πŸŽ‡ who would cause downfall of Bavmorda. Now itβ€˜s the time of the Nelwyn warriors ⛏️. After deafeating the beast☠️, Willow presents the babyπŸ‘Ά to the council. No, Willow wasn't thrown into the pitπŸ•³οΈ. But he should bring her to the Daikini. So Willow, some brave companions (and Burglekutt🀒) leave their home. That’s the beginning of a long journeyπŸ—Ύ and the end of chapter one πŸ“–

---

The idea came from my current LEGOIdeas project. Maybe you'd like to have a look. Link: https://ideas.lego.com/s/p:2083518f81ae404c88198126c5ad7868
(Of course I'd appreciate a support there too :pir-sweet:). Thanks for your attention. And of course I'd be glad to discuss about it.

Sincerley,
Tobi aka. MontyMatte

Β 

Β 

Edited by MontyMatte

These are fun! Willow was an equally fun movie, and it warms the heart to see someone doing MOCs around this theme. I am now a supporter of your Ideas project. Good luck!

On 8/30/2022 at 8:16 PM, SirBlake said:

These are fun! Willow was an equally fun movie, and it warms the heart to see someone doing MOCs around this theme. I am now a supporter of your Ideas project. Good luck!

Thanks so much. If you like it have a look at my socials. There's even more Willow stuff.

All the best to you :)