Daedalus304

OcTRAINber 2022: The "Rebuilds & Retrofits" Challenge!

Gentlemen,

congratulations to reaching a fantastic level!

Although it certainly does not need any "prices" or "winners" - it may or does make a difference ;)

What has to be said was already said when you rolled your idea, approach, challenges and finally "solution" or "end result".

To me, the challenges and solutions were the most important things.

With deep appreciation.

Sincerely yours,
Thorsten

@Daedalus304 Very many thanks to you and the guys over at BMR for organising another enjoyable OcTRAINber contest. It's your hard work in pulling it all together that makes it work. Well done to everyone who entered and to the winners.

I think the new format is better than the old one (should it be SepTRAINber as well as OcTRAINber...?) and clearly makes things a lot easier for you guys too.

fully agreed. the two months period is nice for us. both the people building physically aswell as just in general being able to have more time.

I also thank for the organization of this year's OcTRAINber. The special thing about this contest is: the public construction process (WIP), the new models (no old stuff allowed) and the tight time frame. But it should not be too tight either. This year I needed almost the full two months ;-)

Big THANKS!

Thomas

@Daedalus304 I would also also like to thank the organizers of the contest this year! I have been following the contest for the past years and its amazing the creations that come out of the event.

Thanks for giving an outlet for people to come out with great looking MOC's.

cheers,