Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 24. Rumors and discussion

For those finding these, can you post your location?

I've heard reports of findings in Central PA and Orlando Florida. Still no luck in Fort Worth, TX, but I'm on the hunt.

2 hours ago, SirBlake said:

For those finding these, can you post your location?

I've heard reports of findings in Central PA and Orlando Florida. Still no luck in Fort Worth, TX, but I'm on the hunt.

I found mine in Loveland, CO.  There were two other Targets I passed by in my travels yesterday up in Ft. Collins that I didn’t stop at due to time constraints so I'll never know if they may have had some too.  The one Walmart I went into that usually is the first to get the newer minifigs didn’t have any, nor did the one Kohl's I visited. 

1 hour ago, karrit said:

I found mine in Loveland, CO.  There were two other Targets I passed by in my travels yesterday up in Ft. Collins that I didn’t stop at due to time constraints so I'll never know if they may have had some too.  The one Walmart I went into that usually is the first to get the newer minifigs didn’t have any, nor did the one Kohl's I visited. 

Good to know, thanks!

Still no luck at Target/Kohls for me today. Kohls folks were nice enough to check for me, and no CMF’s on this week’s truck. Told me to check back next Tuesday. :/

Found mine in Louisville, KY.  Also had zero luck when checking Kohls and Walmart.  Typically I found that Kohls released them first in my area, but not so this time around.

Finally scored some at the checkout area of the Target by Ridgemar Mall. Happy Hunting!

52581786477_72180f04c6_b.jpg

Edited by SirBlake

Tip for those that are into castle/fantasy, but the two big army builders in this series have inner bags, making them easier to feel for relative to the rest.

52590441249_7bf5cf6957_b.jpg

3 hours ago, SirBlake said:

Tip for those that are into castle/fantasy, but the two big army builders in this series have inner bags, making them easier to feel for relative to the rest.

Great tip thanks still haven't gotten a chance to go to another target yet hopefully tomorrow.  

6 hours ago, SirBlake said:

Thanks for the tip.  Hopefully I'll find some locally soon. 

The Walmart I was in today, had hardly anything on the shelves and no minifigs or Polybags at all, just some dots stuff.  They did have some sets I'm just not interested in but most of the clearance priced stuff was either still priced too high or totally gone. 

13 hours ago, Robert8 said:

There is a shortage of Orcs and Falconers in the Texas area. Please donate

Hah! Just doing my part. :)

1 hour ago, Gorilla94 said:

The Koala seems to be a separate piece than the stick. Only bought an Orc, so I did not open the bag.

It is. The twig piece is the easiest way to identify that one. 

Was able to find the new series up front at Target (Virginia, USA)! Picked up the essential Falconer and Astronaut/Spacebaby, as well as the Potter.

I found 7 of the 12 at my local Target in Maine, USA. Missing the Newspaper Kid, Orc, Falconer, Conservationist, and Brown Astronaut w/ Spacebaby, all of which I think may be my favorites this time. They're honestly all really good this time around except for the Rockin' Horse Rider - Like many before her, she's a blatantly boring figure of mostly re-used parts with the hook of an interesting new element. She may be the worst of the offenders in what is otherwise a series that makes me excited for the future! Hope to find more soon, I struck out at my local Kohl's, Walmart, and Joann Fabrics, but they could be waiting until the 1st to stock them, so I'll be checking again soon...

Edited by telaruhn

On 12/28/2022 at 12:09 PM, williejm said:

Has anyone seen these in the wild in the U.K. yet?

Hello, Willie,

At the risk of stating the obvious and this probably isn’t much use given where you’re based, but I got 10 of them today from one of the Westfield stores in London: 

3 Orcs

3 Falconers

2 Brown Spacemen & Baby Bennies

2 T-Rex Guys

They had all of them though and, it seemed, plenty of each.

We visited the Sheffield Meadowhall store today, they’d already run out of Spacemen ( not one I wanted thankfully ) they seemed to have plenty of the others though. 

I gave my Rococo Aristocrat a spare fan I had and it really compliments the figure, seems a shame some of the others came with 2 or 3 accessories and she only comes with 1.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm4khbMjOqS/

2 hours ago, AmperZand said:

Hello, Willie,

At the risk of stating the obvious and this probably isn’t much use given where you’re based, but I got 10 of them today from one of the Westfield stores in London: 

3 Orcs

3 Falconers

2 Brown Spacemen & Baby Bennies

2 T-Rex Guys

They had all of them though and, it seemed, plenty of each.

Thanks! I found some in a local Tesco on NYE 

I was going to order them on lego.com yesterday but there was a limit of two per order! Hardly worth the time it takes to click Complete Order if I can only get two. I'm just going to wait until I can make it into a brick-and-mortar store, whether it's the LEGO Store, Target, or wherever.

Edited by Karalora

The LEGO store in Cleveland Ohio had a bunch of minifigures on day 1. They numbered several cases to give people full sets and single characters. The one on Crocker Park only had 3 boxes for the store and sold out before I arrived. Even though i was behind about 100 customers in the Beachwood location I managed to snag 6 falconer knights and 7 orcs out of 20 bags. 1 falconer and orc came from the numbered bags.

Edited by cehnot

Got the 8 I really wanted at B&N yesterday. After going to the LEGO store in the morning too. I was happy to see the box they put out hadn’t been touched yet, despite them being open for about 4 hours by the time I showed up. I got all but the Robot Warrior, Orc, Football Referee & Rococo Aristocrat. I don’t have any interest in the ref but I will get the other three later  

Love all of them, even the Rockin’ Horse Girl. While I’d rather not see minifigs we could get in other themes, like City, I don’t mind them as they’re more people to help populate my city.  I’m happy to finally see dinosaur suits make their official debut. For no reason in particular I shy away from 3rd party stuff but man was I missing out on those great dino suits. The Carrot Suit Guy looks even better without his carrot suit. 

Barnes and Noble in Akron Ohio just put out a fresh box of Series 23 and 24 today. I snagged 3 falconer knights, 1 orc, a carrot costume, a turkey costume, and 2 yellow castle knights. I didn't grab more than what I listed above. Happy hunting. 

The LEGO website has changed the order limit to a far more reasonable 16, so I ordered 10 today. We'll see how it goes!

My local Lego Store sold out on day one, so on day two when I showed up, I was sorely disappointed, especially since my other most wanted set, the $9.99 otters set, was also sold out. Sojorns to my two local Walmarts today proved fruitless as well. So, I ordered a six pack from the Lego website to scratch the itch until I can find them locally.