Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 24. Rumors and discussion

9 hours ago, leafan said:

Female potter with potter's wheel, mug and bowl. Sounds interesting

Newsboy with bag, newspaper and slingshot. OK

Man in brown T-Rex costume. More or less lost interest in costumes

Orc with cloak, sword and shield with updated fantasy era Orc logo. Looks great

Man in a carrot costume with a "Farmers Market" sign and orange hair. A missed chance for a farm animal

Animal keeper with koala.

Space warriors in green, white and pink. No interest in space

Black Falcon Archer with red hair, cape, bow and black falcon (they also mention a printed falconry glove). This sounds like pure gold 

Classic astronaut in brown with gauge and baby astronaut in blue. Good news for space fans

Female referee with soccer ball, yellow and red card. No interest in sport figs

French lady with a wide skirt, a powdered face, a wig and a small white dog. New recolor of a dog  The fig could be useful as well

Girl on wooden rocking horse. They have a hang up on horse-toys now, give us a real horse instead 

Sounds like a great series :sweet:

Finally some animals again it has been to long since series 22 :moar:

The falconer sound amazing and will almost certainly be my favorite in the series will probably buy 7-9 of the figs, but will wait until tomorrow to decide :classic:

Sounds like a promising series, a few I'm looking forward to .. i love the Orc already,  the Potter, my mother in law is a Potter, has current stuff in the British Museum ( gift shop .. not the actual museum lol ) the Archer, interested in seeing if the French Lady bears a resemblance to yours @Robert8 ? 😁🤔

Edited by Jarreth2

3 hours ago, Jarreth2 said:

Sounds like a promising series, a few I'm looking forward to .. i love the Orc already,  the Potter, my mother in law is a Potter, has current stuff in the British Museum ( gift shop .. not the actual museum lol ) the Archer, interested in seeing if the French Lady bears a resemblance to yours @Robert8 ? 😁🤔

I'm so happy to finally get a Marie Antoinette minifigure!!

Although I don't know how I feel about the chihuahua as an accesory for her. Maybe a cake could have been better? 

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I'm so happy to finally get a Marie Antoinette minifigure!!

Although I don't know how I feel about the chihuahua as an accesory for her. Maybe a cake could have been better? 

Ssssshhhh we must never diss a new animal variant accessory!

Super duper stoked for the Brown Space man and Black Falcon archeress! Orc is probably a must buy as well.

The Space Warrior looks weird!

Wait does that Space Warrior come with pink roller skates or am I crazy?

9 minutes ago, danth said:

Super duper stoked for the Brown Space man and Black Falcon archeress! Orc is probably a must buy as well.

The Space Warrior looks weird!

Wait does that Space Warrior come with pink roller skates or am I crazy?

Yes, she does! They are stacked 3 as part of the gun

1 minute ago, Robert8 said:

Yes, she does! They are stacked 3 as part of the gun

I wonder if those are intended to be worn as actual skates, and the third skate is just an extra. A space warrior on roller skates would be so ridiculous that I'd have to buy a few.

2 minutes ago, danth said:

I wonder if those are intended to be worn as actual skates, and the third skate is just an extra. A space warrior on roller skates would be so ridiculous that I'd have to buy a few.

That would give huge anime vibes to the minifigure but nah, they are meant to be part of the gun as shown in the leak I'm pretty sure

omg, leaflet has leaked. Series 24 looks amazing!

the koala looks so cute!!

Edited by cebelicamya

5 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

That would give huge anime vibes to the minifigure but nah, they are meant to be part of the gun as shown in the leak I'm pretty sure

Darn. I was hoping the leaker didn't have the instructions and was just guessing. Rest assured though, if I get that Space Warrior CMF, those skates are going directly onto the feet!

BWA HA HA! That little space baby is cracking me up! I love it. The buck teeth on that newspaper boy are making me giggle as well. 

The printed tile on the Space minifig's radio is amazing.

Gundam Fett is growing on me. I choose to believe the designer originally had the skates on the feet, and someone above them said that was too out there, so they put them on the gun. Because damn it, I want a space warrior with pink roller skates!

Black Falcon woman looks good. New bird mold?

They look fabulous. Probably all except the referee and space alien for me, and even then, a clever technique for the ray gun!

How tricky are the Black Falcon archers going to be to get. And the orc for that matter. Army builder competition!

The koala is lovely.

And got to have that classic space baby!

My mind is torn between “you don’t collect classic space figs, you don’t need that” and “jdmdkf space baby” and I don’t know which side is going to win

Classic spaceman Brown and the Carrot costume guy will be the ones I will get. What about you guys?

Edited by Libelulo1

Wow, I have rarely wanted so many figurines on a series!

I will look for the spaceman, the falconer, the orc warrior and Marie Antoinette!

Can anyone tell what’s going on with the headdress (?) on the potter? It looks like the kind of headscarf used to keep hair out of the way when working, but there seems to be some sort of patterning on it? I can’t really make it out since it’s in the corner of the photo. And I think that hair wrap piece is new too. 

18 minutes ago, Libelulo1 said:

Classic spaceman Brown and the Carrot costume guy will be the ones I will get. What about you guys?

definitely the Black Falcon archer, animal keeper with koala, and potter - still trying to decide on the brown spaceman and Marie Antionette 

I really like this series. I'm probably gonna get at least half the figures, as opposed to the current (weirdly holiday-themed) series of which I'm only interested in two.

2, 3, 5, 6, 7, and 12 definitely, 4 and 8 are a maybe.

Edited by Alegrispa

This Series is super awesome! Must get multiples of the Black Falcon and Spaceman figures. Baby Benny is so cute! The new animals are nice too.

Alright alright alright!

Spaceman, Zookeeper mate, pottery maker, and surprisingly newspaper boy given his details are absolute musts for me. 

The Black Falcon, Orc and "French Queen" are a close second tier - not all their details wow me but I'll almost certainly get them.

Carrot guy looks like something interesting is going on with his legs, so I'll wait to see the torso as well before making a call on him. The rocking horse girl and referee aren't great despite having a couple of good parts each. Really wish the rocking horse girl came with something else exciting besides the rocking horse, since the figure herself is so run of the mill.

At this point, the only ones I definitely will NOT get are the T. rex guy and space robot alien.

6 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Carrot guy looks like something interesting is going on with his legs, so I'll wait to see the torso as well before making a call on him. The rocking horse girl and referee aren't great despite having a couple of good parts each. Really wish the rocking horse girl came with something else exciting besides the rocking horse, since the figure herself is so run of the mill.

Carrot Costume is a farmer. So he has torso print. Also, someone said he comes with an orange hairpiece, similar to the S22 Chilli Costume

----

Agree about the rocking horse girl. These "normal city minifigure with a cool accesory" minifigures really bother me. Just like the S22 girl with the foal. This Series 24 character could had been like a Victorian Era girl or something 

Edited by Robert8