Robert8

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 24. Rumors and discussion

I’m guessing one is the troll we saw one is and elf or dwarf warrior and one is the long awaited terracotta warrior and one probably has something to do with the World Cup ?

4 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

To me this will be probably one of the best series ever.
To me.

We like a lot of the same stuff so that’s a good sign for me :moar:

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Hmm several. Pinocchio, Einstein, Marie Antoinette, a couple of aliens, the 3 pigs from the fairytale. 

I think that @Itaria No Shintaku would have given a different clue for aliens (maybe connecting it to clue #1), and would have referenced the moulded head for the three pigs. Also, we already got a Marie Antoinette via the Series 15 Queen

5 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

11) This new animal mould is SO nice.

Is it the greatest of all time, perhaps? Or is that too much to hope for? 

1 hour ago, 1Panda said:

elf or dwarf warrior

Since Dwarves can be made easily with short legs and beards, I would not really consider one to be a shut-up-and-take-my-money figure. An Elf, on the other hand, would be. 

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hmm it doesn’t sound like he was talking about the cancelled Vidiyo miniigures?

Indeed, which makes me suspect that the leaked parts will be reused for Dreamzzz. 🤔

Here are the AB designs: 

LEGO-Collectible-Minifigures-by-Alexandre-Boudon.jpg

According to Itaria, one of these is in Series 24!

The 3 Piggies, the angel, the devil, Einstein, the evil sorceress, the elf priestess, the evil genie, the alien next to the piggies, the wolf, etc... lots yet to be made!

Edited by Robert8

42 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

SIndeed, which makes me suspect that the leaked parts will be reused for Dreamzzz. 🤔

Same here!

55 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Here are the AB designs: 

LEGO-Collectible-Minifigures-by-Alexandre-Boudon.jpg

Row 1: Done / Done / Done (as a guitarist) / Done / Not done / Done (as a costume) / Not done / Not done 
Row 2: Done / Done / Not sure what this is / Done / Not done / Not really done (we got a king, but with an entirely different design) / Done (as a skateboarder) 
Row 3: Not done / Not really done (we have gotten mummies and warriors, but no mummy-warrior) / Not done / Not done / Done 
Row 4: Done / Not done / Not done (also not quite sure what it is) / Done / Not really done (we got a genie, but no evil counterpart) / Done 
Row 5: Done / Done / Done / Done / Done / Done 
Row 6: Done (as a child's costume) / Not done / Done / Done / Done / Done (sort of; we got a Greek goddess, but she was based more on Athena than Artemis) 
Row 7: Done, actually! / Done, I suppose? (Football-playing riot space marine?) / Not done / Not done / Not done / Done, sort of / Not an option 

This leaves the possibilities as: Einstein, Geppetto, Pinocchio, Evil Queen, Fat King, Greek/Atlantean? Warrior, Mummy Warrior, Fairy Queen, Witch Queen, Buddhist Monk, Martial-Arts Master(?), Evil Genie (maybe), Angel, Space Riot Sportsballer (maybe), Little Pig, and 5000 IQ Alien (maybe). 
Of these, I would really only give "finally" status to the king (for the new torso/torso-attachment) and the angel (for its religious connotations), and maybe the sports-marine for just how odd it is; all others are generically archetypal enough that I would not see them described as specifically coming from this chart. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

I wonder what Itaria just said about that animal mold. He did emphasize on “SO”. So I don’t know what that comment means - I mean there are so many animals that we hope for like…fox, beaver, koala, kangaroo, bear/panda cub, fawn, etc.

Edited by DBlegonerd7

21 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

@Itaria No Shintaku: Are you referring to a LEGO event, or a non-LEGO event? 

NON LEGO

17 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Is it the greatest of all time, perhaps? Or is that too much to hope for? 

No, but it's so cute and nice, so one of the better for sure.

17 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Since Dwarves can be made easily with short legs and beards, I would not really consider one to be a shut-up-and-take-my-money figure. An Elf, on the other hand, would be. 

I love elves and dwarves. But I love a lot the reuse of very old factions.

14 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I wonder what Itaria just said about that animal mold. He did emphasize on “SO”. So I don’t know what that comment means - I mean there are so many animals that we hope for like…fox, beaver, koala, kangaroo, bear/panda cub, fawn, etc.

Probably it's one of these.

15 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Row 1: Done / Done / Done (as a guitarist) / Done / Not done / Done (as a costume) / Not done / Not done 
Row 2: Done / Done / Not sure what this is / Done / Not done / Not really done (we got a king, but with an entirely different design) / Done (as a skateboarder) 
Row 3: Not done / Not really done (we have gotten mummies and warriors, but no mummy-warrior) / Not done / Not done / Done 
Row 4: Done / Not done / Not done (also not quite sure what it is) / Done / Not really done (we got a genie, but no evil counterpart) / Done 
Row 5: Done / Done / Done / Done / Done / Done 
Row 6: Done (as a child's costume) / Not done / Done / Done / Done / Done (sort of; we got a Greek goddess, but she was based more on Athena than Artemis) 
Row 7: Done, actually! / Done, I suppose? (Football-playing riot space marine?) / Not done / Not done / Not done / Done, sort of / Not an option 

This is not correct ;)

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

So it’s a return of dragon knights?

fright knights?

wolf pack?

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

NON LEGO

So it’s the World Cup right?

52 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

You had me at „new animal mould“ :excited: Very excited to see which one it‘ll be!

Same! Itaria said “probably it’s one of them” after I mentioend several animals mysel. Lol  Let’s see which ones.             Bb

40 minutes ago, 1Panda said:

So it’s a return of dragon knights?

fright knights?

wolf pack?

So it’s the World Cup right?

we already got a new Fright Knight 

btw: with be all-time-best torso !!!

At least one new animal makes this a lot better than last series. Sounds like we get two figs that can go in a Castle setting as well :sweet:

On 11/18/2022 at 6:12 PM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

4) Lol. Funny. Good catch

Fisherman 🤔

On 11/18/2022 at 5:12 PM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

To me this will be probably one of the best series ever.
To me.

Ok so let's say it this way.

My comments.

1) Oh, my, God. They thought purple wasn't enough.

2) Nice. No need for that, but at least some people will like it.

3) Oh! Good! So the fake chinese one will have no room now on.

4) Lol. Funny. Good catch.

5) I've never thought about this one before... but hey that's a nice addition

6) Alexandre Boudon! You've finally made it after just 24 series!!!

7) Well, all those leaks were indeed true!

8) Oh, this goes very well with the event starting next sunday

9) Oh gosh I love this. Really. 

10) I've foreseen this one some times ago, welcome!

11) This new animal mould is SO nice.

12) STOP - IT - RIGHT - NOW - AND - TAKE - ALL - MY - MONEY. Number 7 will have a nice fight opponent!

(some are really unrecognizable, but that's life, in some days you'll all see so no worries)

8 is presumably a (soccer) footballer / referee 

NON LEGO

If by “next Sunday”, you are referring to November 20th (tomorrow), then #8 is a soccer player (tying into the World Cup). 

No, but it's so cute and nice, so one of the better for sure.

Probably it's one of these.

No goat. ☹️
Options are: Fox, beaver, koala, kangaroo, panda, bear cub, fawn. 
Minifig would probably be a conservationist/wildlife photographer. 

YES!!! 
Castle factions that have not been rereleased: Yellow Castle Era (Chevrons, Trefoils, Cross, Split, Checkerboard, Tricolour), Black Knights, Dragon Masters, Wolfpack (unless we count the Rogue that had a Wolfpack brooch), Royal Knights, and Dark Forest (though their overlap with Forestmen makes this an unlikely option). 
Of these, the Black Knights and Wolfpack were both teased by the instructions for the Lion Knights’ Castle, and the Chevrons, Trefoils, and Split factions appeared in the set by way of their shields. I suspect that the Minifig will be a Black Knight; knights are more massable than the Wolfpack are, and the Black Knights are a conspicuous absence from the Lions’ Castle (since the Falcons, Lions, Forestmen, and Black Knights all existed concurrently). 

This is not correct ;)

Then #6 is one of the ones that I marked as ‘done’? 🤔

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

Fisherman 🤔

Maybe, but it seems that Itaria is saying that the Minifig is funny (which a fisherman would not be). Maybe a clock costume for Series 24, since there are 24 hours in a day? 

25 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

No goat. ☹️
Options are: Fox, beaver, koala, kangaroo, panda, bear cub, fawn. 
Minifig would probably be a conservationist/wildlife photographer. 

Lol, i figured it’s not a goat since I didn’t mention that myself. :)

Now I am not sure which one of thse would be in series 24 but man, I’m excited!

HiMy guesses:

1: Princess? (or maybe Witch)

2: An opposite sex version of an existing CMF?

3: Medieval Chinese Warrior?  Not up-to-date on Chinese knock-offs.

4: Clock figure?

5: Mannequin? Mongol or Ottoman? (Just wishlist now)

6: Elven Warrior, Fairy Princess or Blue Queen?

7. Orc

8: Soccer Player or ref?

9: Animal Figure - Hippo? Hawk?

10: Terracotta Warrior?

11: New bird mold? (To mouch to hope for a wolf)

12: Updated Black Monarch/Dragon Master or Elven Warrior?

Edit: just read posts today - I was considering saying fox, but fawn would be great too!

6 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

This is not correct ;)

48 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Then #6 is one of the ones that I marked as ‘done’? 🤔

Of the concept Minifigs that I said had been produced, the ones that have not been recreated entirely are: the Punk (we have gotten Minifigs with mohawks, but not this specific design), Marilyn Monroe (we did not get the flying dress piece), the Knife-Wielding Werewolf (we have gotten werewolves in and out of the CMF line (to include a LRRH one), but none with quite this design), Marie Antoinette (we got a queen with this dress piece, but without this specific hair), the Good/Bad/Ugly Cowboys (we have gotten cowboys and bandits, but not this specific trio), the Devil (we got a costume, not an actual devil/demon), Artemis (we got Athena), the Riot Spaceball Marine (we have gotten pieces of this through different figures, but not this actual Minifig), the Big-Brain Alien (again, we have gotten pieces of this, to include aliens with exposed brains (Alien Conquest and the CMF Alien Queen), but not this specific design), and the Xenomorph. 

I think that the G/B/U Cowboys can be ruled out, since they really only work as a trio (otherwise, they are just generic cowboys/bandits), along with the Xenomorph, since that design is too specific and non-archetypal for LEGO to make without a license. That leaves the Punk, Marilyn, Werewolf, Marie Antoinette, Devil, Artemis, Space-Riot Marine-Baller, and Big-Brain Alien. The Punk and Werewolf are too generic for Itaria’s description, and Marilyn, Artemis, and Big-Brain Alien are too archetypal for “finally” status.
The options left are: Marie Antoinette, Devil, and Space Marine Riot-Ball Player. Of these, I am leaning towards the Devil, since religious figures are not something that LEGO has made in the past (having begun only recently with Monkie Kid and CNY). 

TL;DR: #6 is the Devil. 😈

13 minutes ago, Rogue Angel said:

1: Princess? (or maybe Witch)

I was thinking of the purple Classic Space torso that we got in Series 22 (with helmet and airtanks appearing in a new CNY set), so I think that #1 will be a Classic Space Minifig. 

14 minutes ago, Rogue Angel said:

12: Updated Black Monarch/Dragon Master or Elven Warrior?

Itaria ruled out an Elf, so this will be a classic Castle redesign. 

6 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I think that the G/B/U Cowboys can be ruled out, since they really only work as a trio (otherwise, they are just generic cowboys/bandits), along with the Xenomorph, since that design is too specific and non-archetypal for LEGO to make without a license. That leaves the Punk, Marilyn, Werewolf, Marie Antoinette, Devil, Artemis, Space-Riot Marine-Baller, and Big-Brain Alien. The Punk and Werewolf are too generic for Itaria’s description, and Marilyn, Artemis, and Big-Brain Alien are too archetypal for “finally” status.

She was already made in Series 9

Hollywood Starlet Lego Mini Figure Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Lego,  Women, Marilyn Monroe - iStock

What we know: 

1.) New Classic Space colour. 
6.) Devil? 
7.) Leaked Orc. 
8.) Soccer Player/Referee (a player seems more likely, IMO). 
11.) Animal Conservationist/Photographer with either a fox, beaver, koala, kangaroo, panda, bear cub, or fawn. 
12.) Classic Castle faction remake (probably a Black Knight). 

2 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

She was already made in Series 9

Hollywood Starlet Lego Mini Figure Stock Photo - Download Image Now - Lego,  Women, Marilyn Monroe - iStock

I know, which is why I initially put her down as having been made. When I revisited the list, I included her as a possibility for #6 only because the Series 9 figure did not include the flying dress part seen in the concept. 

28 minutes ago, Rogue Angel said:

2: An opposite sex version of an existing CMF?

If we get a gender-swap of a previous Minifig, I can see it being a ‘Gamer Girl’ archetype (with a new cat-ear headphones piece?), since there is an esports tournament truck in the 1HY City sets, and LEGO has often used the CMF line as a way to produce new moulds (and, recently, prints) for use in other themes. 

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

What we know: 

1.) New Classic Space colour. 
6.) Devil? 
7.) Leaked Orc. 
8.) Soccer Player/Referee (a player seems more likely, IMO). 
11.) Animal Conservationist/Photographer with either a fox, beaver, koala, kangaroo, panda, bear cub, or fawn. 
12.) Classic Castle faction remake (probably a Black Knight)

Obviously one is a costume not sure what it would be 

I don't see anywhere Itaria states the 1st minifig is a classic space fig. I think this is just wishful thinking ( but not by me - classic space figs are a waste ,of a CMF spot IMO).