If they wouldn't label it, you couldn't tell that it's a Bugatti Bolide.

Panels are great addition, though.

Leaked photo has a lot of reflection but it looks like it's not regular yellow but a neon (vibrant) yellow color. Hope I'm wrong though.

Edited by artemisovsky

17 minutes ago, artemisovsky said:

a new vibrant yellow color

Neon Yellow (Vibrant Yellow in TLG's nomenclature) was introduced this year abundantly in City, and also a bit in Technic.

19 minutes ago, artemisovsky said:

Leaked photo has a lot of reflection but it looks like it's not regular yellow but a new vibrant yellow color. Hope I'm wrong though.

Mmm. We already have Yellow, Cool Yellow, Neon Yellow, Flame Yellowish Orange... now what's next, Funky Yellow?

Edited by Maaboo35

50 minutes ago, Jundis said:

If they wouldn't label it, you couldn't tell that it's a Bugatti Bolide.

Panels are great addition, though.

There are some things, like the grille, but on the other hand they also put the “headlights” on the wheelarches.

36 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

Neon Yellow (Vibrant Yellow in TLG's nomenclature) was introduced this year abundantly in City, and also a bit in Technic. 

Yes, that's the color I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

Just saw the Bolide leak on Brickset.

The first thing I noticed is that the front end looks way too flat, and it took me a few seconds to spot the headlights, which happen to be on the fender pieces? With an ugly gap where the piece's left pin hole is? It doesn't look like the real Bolide at all from up front, which is curvy and extremely wide. Surely this set is best appreciated when viewed from the side.

Other than that the design looks good for the scale, even though I think the Senna GTR set certainly looks better. I don't think the yellow is a new color, but I'm quite happy to see a yellow sports car in Technic. :classic:

Finally, something I haven't seen others talk about, the CSR Racing logos. With it on the bottom right of the box and the CSR and Lego stickers on the side of the car, this seems to be a collab with the CSR app. I first played that app even before I became a car enthusiast, and even though it is part of what got me into cars, the app itself compared to the Forza Games is just boring and annoying pay-to-play. CSR somehow still is relevant over six years after I stopped playing it, and even Ken Block has moved from Forza to CSR. So I'm expecting a Lego Bolide (like the Speed Champions cars on Forza Horizon 4) is going to be a gacha on the app (or free if you own the set). If you haven't heard of or played CSR I can tell you more about it if you'd like.

So, maybe I’m seeing things wrong, but does the new Ninjago 71783 set have a new rim and tire?  The rim looks quite large, maybe almost five studs in diameter, and I don’t recognize the tread design.  It might be the 49.5x14 rims/tires, but for some reason, the ones on the new Ninjago set look larger.  What do you all think?

Im digging the new panels released so far!

Edited by dhc6twinotter

18 minutes ago, dhc6twinotter said:

So, maybe I’m seeing things wrong, but does the new Ninjago 71783 set have a new rim and tire?  The rim looks quite large, maybe almost five studs in diameter, and I don’t recognize the tread design.  It might be the 49.5x19 time/tires, but for some reason, the ones on the new Ninjago set look larger.  What do you all think?

Im digging the new panels released so far!

Yeah this is interesting, looks like a gold arocs  (42143) rim with tyre.

I guess we will have to wait for more images to find out.

Seeing the Bolide, I think we can assume there will be something yellow with these panels in the 2H lineup...let's say a backhoe

5 hours ago, Jockos said:

Seeing the Bolide, I think we can assume there will be something yellow with these panels in the 2H lineup...let's say a backhoe

Edited by 1gor
The only way I'll be interested in backhoe would be if TLC introduces new 90-95mm tractor tires; otherwise I'll look how to make models that i plan with current parts from my inventory and sell leftover parts (and say goodbye to LEGO in this life)

36 minutes ago, AVCampos said:

Aren't the current three sizes enough?

No, (IMHO) if you want to bould modern agriculture machinery in the same scale... lots of modern tractors and combine harvesters have tires some 15% diffetence in size (front to rear), Claas terratrac models fit perfectly to largest sprockets front and 90-95mm tires on (rear) steering axle

I think a combination of the Claas tyres and Zetros tyres would be close enough for a JCB 3CX, or maybe 4 Claas tyres for a 4CX. I think a more needed element is a much better motor pump. For a typical flagship sized pneumatic MOC I'm always using about 8 motor pumps to get the desired performance. But isn't next years flagship going to be the delayed 2022 crane? As they have had an extra year to work on the 2023 flagship (and probably the 2024 flagship also as that would originally have been the 2023 flagship) then they should be good. I'd say a good backhoe, with it's immense potential and complexity, could do with an extra year of development anyway to get it right.

1 minute ago, allanp said:

I think a combination of the Claas tyres and Zetros tyres would be close enough for a JCB 3CX, or maybe 4 Claas tyres for a 4CX. I think a more needed element is a much better motor pump. For a typical flagship sized pneumatic MOC I'm always using about 8 motor pumps to get the desired performance. But isn't next years flagship going to be the delayed 2022 crane? As they have had an extra year to work on the 2023 flagship (and probably the 2024 flagship also as that would originally have been the 2023 flagship) then they should be good. I'd say a good backhoe, with it's immense potential and complexity, could do with an extra year of development anyway to get it right.

Zetros and Claas tire are good combo for JCB 3CX, but since you mentioned JCB brand for Fastrac 8000 series you need 88-95mm front tire :wink:

5 hours ago, AVCampos said:

Aren't the current three sizes enough?

I'd say this is true. For me to be interested in a fourth size "tractor" tire, they would have to introduce a new size wheel to go with that tire and I can't see this happening.

19 hours ago, zoo said:

I'd say this is true. For me to be interested in a fourth size "tractor" tire, they would have to introduce a new size wheel to go with that tire and I can't see this happening.

it could be lower profile (95mm) and 34-38 mm wide on wheel racing medium; Unimog tire could be used as some kind of template, with adoption of tractor tread (19 treads in this case; Claas tire has 20 of them; Zetros tire has 18 and Jeep tire has 16)

Edited by 1gor

1 hour ago, 1gor said:

it could be lower profile (95mm) and 34-38 mm wide on wheel racing medium; Unimog tire could be used as some kind of template, woth adoption of tractor tread (19 treads in this case; Claas tire has 20 of them; Zetros tire has 18 and Jeep tire has 16)

I just find it to look odd with two different tires sizes front/rear paired with same size wheel front/rear on a tractor. This makes it so that I do not feel I would have use of this kind of tire when the Claas and Zetros tires already exist.

Last year I think reviews for the HY1 models had been posted at the first week of December, so we are getting closer now...

On 11/16/2022 at 10:00 AM, Jockos said:

Please please make it come true. Large scale backhoe is currently on the top of my wish list.

We need some proper lego construction/agriculture sets in this stream of cars. 

14 hours ago, thurd said:

We need some proper lego construction/agriculture sets in this stream of cars. 

Totally agree,  that's What TECHNIC is all about... 

Its me or that bollide screams its set released in early 00s?

Which I really dig, because its nice throwback.

Its definitely something different from modern technic aesthetics.