42149 - Monster Jam Dragon / 20$
42150 - Monster Jam Mutt Dalmatian / 20$
42151 - Bugatti Car / 50$

March Wave
42153 - Nascar Next Gen Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 / 60$
42154 - TBA / 120$
42155 - TBA / 55$
42156 - Vehicle / 200$

Im interested why 42153 is 10$ more expensive than 42151. Its probably 1:16 scale cars. Maybe Bugatti is something like Mustang, with Pullback, and Chevrolet have engine, steering etc, or maybe both have engine, steering but 42153 have a 2 Speed Gearbox?

Edited by Dami
I wanted to add source of information

I think we need to wait for TBA Sets for Promobricks Take, but my ideas for them are following

42154 - RC Vehicle

42155 - Combine Harvester

42156 - 1:10 Scale Car

42152 may be 30$ set tbh

Edited by Dami

Or a Chevy Nascar is also pullback like Porsche electric?

@Maaboo35 they will be translate to technic the same way as El Toro Loco 

29 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

That good or bad in your book?

Honestly the same level of detail; IMHO for that price range it is good.

If they simply adopted the small tractor tyres (those with the chevrons), that'd be already a good improvement.

1 hour ago, AVCampos said:

If they simply adopted the small tractor tyres (those with the chevrons), that'd be already a good improvement.

I know right, a complete no brainer to me, must be a reason why they don't, other than sheer laziness, that is. Some have suggested it is because they don't work with pull-back motors as well, I have found no such issues though and those tires just look right on monster truck builds.

1 hour ago, Johnny1360 said:

I know right, a complete no brainer to me, must be a reason why they don't, other than sheer laziness, that is. Some have suggested it is because they don't work with pull-back motors as well, I have found no such issues though and those tires just look right on monster truck builds.

My guess would be that they didn't in the first wave to encourage people to buy the more expensive Jeep to get the tires, and then just kept the same tires for 2022 for consistency's sake. It'd still be worth changing, though!

Ah! More 50/60$ pullback cars🤦

Good to see the Monster series is alive (hopefully).

7 hours ago, Dami said:

42156 - BMW Succesor?

You mean the bike's successor? I don't think so. I think the bike is a once-in-every-2-years thing. 

42156 is likely a 1:10 supercar similar to the Porsche 911 RSR and Ferrari 488 GTE. 

42 minutes ago, LvdH said:

42156 is likely a 1:10 supercar similar to the Porsche 911 RSR and Ferrari 488 GTE. 

Seems more possible to be honest 

@Dami : Thanks for this first leaked list, do you know if Brick Clicker has some credibility for leaked infos? All around, the Jan wave looks good with Monster Jam, little Dump Truck and Snowcat.

According to Brickset, we had 14 technic sets 2018/2019/2020, 15 sets in 2021 and 17! sets 2022. Considering we still have the Liebherr Crane unreleased, we can hope for maybe 15...18 sets, so up to 9 summer sets :-)

9 hours ago, Dami said:

42155 - Combine Harvester

For only 55€, this will be a really small one.... :-/

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

Dito. Although the price of 200€ seems rather high in comparison:
42096 - 1580 pcs - 159,99€
42125 - 1684 pcs - 179,99€
Maybe we'll get a bigger vehicle (Offroader, Sedan, ...)

17 minutes ago, Jundis said:

@Dami

For only 55€, this will be a really small one.... :-/

If that would really be a harvester then I suppose something like small red one by @Thirdwigg

22 minutes ago, 1gor said:

If that would really be a harvester then I suppose something like small red one by @Thirdwigg

Hmm I thought thirdwiggs harvester had well over 1000 pcs?

3 hours ago, LvdH said:

Maybe, specially since the 488 GTE was released in the beginning of 2021, something like that might come. But why it always has to be a car? IMHO the 9397 Tow Pickup or 42029 Customized Pickup Truck are something that deserve a much needed comeback. I think since the rumor list mentions vehicle this type could be one of those.

Maybe we'll get a bigger vehicle (Offroader, Sedan, ...)

This :thumbup:

Edited by thekoRngear

28 minutes ago, Jundis said:

Hmm I thought thirdwiggs harvester had well over 1000 pcs?

I was thinking about size in dimensions, not piece count (yes it have 1155 parts)

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

Dito. Although the price of 200€ seems rather high in comparison:
42096 - 1580 pcs - 159,99€
42125 - 1684 pcs - 179,99€

To be fair, everything seems expensive in comparison nowadays. There is no part count mentioned of this new set, and the prices appear to be in dollars (presumably American). The Ferrari is $200 USD in America. So that matches up.

List looks really realistic, we will get a lof of cars again. I hope Bugatti will be a Divo. This is instant buy for me then. 42156 is definetly 1:10 scale car. 

I hope 55$ will not be a car, Im getting a bit sick of them. We also know nothing about missing number 42152. But last year 42136 also was missing, but Promobricks gave us info later that 42136 exist. May be same case this time.

Hm (speciation again) maybe we become combine harvester that fits the scale of 42136; or even John Deere harvester?

It could use again printed tile 6 x 6 on roof :iamded_lol:

Also those sets are added to Brickmerge, so probably legit.

3 minutes ago, 1gor said:

Hm (speciation again) maybe we become combine harvester that fits the scale of 42136; or even John Deere harvester?

It could use again printed tile 6 x 6 on roof :iamded_lol:

This would be amazing

55$ price tag seems pretty weird. This is probably licensed I think. Maybe Can-am Maverick? Or some construction Vehicle, JCB Backhoe?

15 minutes ago, Dami said:

Also those sets are added to Brickmerge, so probably legit.

This would be amazing

55$ price tag seems pretty weird. This is probably licensed I think. Maybe Can-am Maverick? Or some construction Vehicle, JCB Backhoe?

I was thinking on Deere since we have a license agreement between TLC and Deere company, but if near future brings JCB license I'll be very very happy (specially if that means new tractor tires dimensions)

And once again it's the £8 sets that hold the most appeal, for me anyway.

Snow Cat? That could be anything from a snowmobile to a snow groomer; both would work at that scale. Also be interesting to see what type of dump truck we're getting. Haul truck, or hauler? Again, anything's possible at this scale.

I think Dump Truck will be a hauler. Last Dump Truck was a normal Truck, so I expect Hauler this time.

19 minutes ago, Dami said:

I think Dump Truck will be a hauler. Last Dump Truck was a normal Truck, so I expect Hauler this time.

8451 used 183 parts, so it's possible.