On 8/26/2022 at 8:37 AM, Void_S said:

It is true for the most recent molds of this part, it feels kinda loose in a pinhole sometimes even. But for the first-old molds, it was sitting so tight, so it could be called "super-friction"-ridged pin with a pinhole.

So true. It's a pity they changed that mold. Looks like even the material looks different... the old ones more shiny, the new ones more dull.
I keep old and new molds separated and try to save the old ones, bc sometimes I just need the "super-friction" pins.

However, this MOC is just awesome. 
I'm always excited, when someone creates another 15-studs-wide truck.
And as ppl alredy mentioned, the large curved panel in the front looks perfect and might become a standard solution for future Euro trucks. 

I don't comment on MOCs often as I tend to critique them like it's an official set by a paid designer but this really is fantastic :thumbup: 

Very nice!

As a big fan of the #8292, your MOC might just make me buy a #42144 as soon as I can find one at a reasonable price!

On 8/21/2022 at 1:54 PM, Maaboo35 said:

The large curved panel at the front actually looks like it was built specifically for the cab on this model. Incredible work.

Best piece placement I have seen for that element as well, thanks for pointing that out. 

Good eye.  

34 minutes ago, 2ndgen said:

Best piece placement I have seen for that element as well, thanks for pointing that out. 

Good eye.  

Thanks! It just looks perfect.

I always admire people, who decide to go with such limitations and create B, C etc models. I very like this one.

6 hours ago, Viper Knight said:

A wonderful choice, not zajebisty, but definitely zacnie.

I see some solid polish background here :laugh:

It is totally brutal out here, most become gray for blue. I am peach for brown. I am excelling in my running now, so I've made a bigger investment in pushups. Maybe someday I will rival the legendary bronze Polish Wolf. I see you're close to Knighthood on Eurobricks, I like that.