Barbarbrick

[Purist Minifigs] Barbarbricks' figs

Hope this is the right place to share some of my minifigs. Feel free to critique, I'm always learning :]

Shadowrun
52298927334_ef06295be1_c.jpg
Shadowrun love

Fallout

51973584133_3a6a711cde_c.jpg
Fallout minifigs #3 for Brickcentral bc_pickyourpunk

51973782954_c7f063d396_c.jpg
Fallout minifigs #1 for Brickcentral bc_pickyourpunk

Starwars

52300452041_18e5997018_c.jpg
Mace Windu's Angels

52300455628_8f250ace33_c.jpg
Trailer Park Jedi - Galaxy's Last Last Hope

Fantasy

52299471447_1c89e8b06d_c.jpg
House Dragonscales

52300718774_c9c9a75228_c.jpg
The Shards Gang

51822560726_1bb0349265_c.jpg
The Stillwater Giant

Edited by Barbarbrick

I dont understand your Shadowrun Minis. Is that supposed to be an orc or troll? The outfit seems out of place for shadowrun, they would usually be heavily armored.

I like the stillwater giant.

10 hours ago, natesroom said:

I dont understand your Shadowrun Minis. Is that supposed to be an orc or troll? The outfit seems out of place for shadowrun, they would usually be heavily armored.

I like the stillwater giant.

How many times Peter from book Changeling by Christopher Kubasik wore armor? You'd more likely see him in a suit, and he was a troll working as an assassin for Itami gang. Of course sometimes trolls are portrayed in heavy armor, especially guards. But I think it's part of a beauty of Shadowrun world, that metahumans live, love, suffer and wear like normal humans. This opens us to build minifigs that have some wonderful contradictions.

I like the barrens!

Unfortunately i never read any books of shadowrun only the RPG for 20+ years and the 2 games on consoles. So it is supposed to be a troll?

Edited by natesroom

Yes, a troll. Although it's hard to make a distinction in lego between trolls and orcs, minifigs have basically the same size. I'm still on the fence which color of heads should i designate to orcs, and which to trolls. For now trolls are lavender.

I'm the opposite in terms of Shadowrun exposure - I read books, have been putting off playing games for ages and never played RPG :]