Mirror1810

[GBW] - Free Build - Deland Republic - Missile Sale

In a currently unused hangar in the [REDACTED] military base, an Airforce engineer is showing some potential clients a collection of missiles. They are supposed to go out of service soon, to be replaced by a new series of missiles currently undergoing testing. Though they are still very expensive and capable bringers of destruction.

"And these are the ATA-94 Air-to-Air missiles. They pack enough punch to bring down an F-16 and are 100% reliable! Thanks to the UAAS (Universal Armament Attachment System), they can be used by basically any tye of Airplane."

Hangar

"Now we come to the Big Boys. The ATW Air-to-Water Missiles. They too possess the UAAS and are able to sink anything short of an Aircraft carrier with ease. They are basically impossible to detect before its too late, due to using the newest technology available!"

Removed the Roof for lighting purposes.

Hangar_4

37 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

I like it! Very good scene, finally a lot of details in this, that's nice :wink:

Thanks :). While I can't hope to reach the level of detail in your builds, I'm still trying my best to have as many as possible.

Great hangar. Nicely detailed. You have tow bars, fire extinguishers, power carts, and a tug for the weapons. Love the Quonset hut feel to the hangar too.

2 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

It is a cool looking scene, I would have liked to be able to see it fully a little bit more upclose.

54 minutes ago, TribunM said:

Good job, I really like the pack of missiles. Well done!

36 minutes ago, Feuer Zug said:

Great hangar. Nicely detailed. You have tow bars, fire extinguishers, power carts, and a tug for the weapons. Love the Quonset hut feel to the hangar too.

Thanks everyone :pir-blush: