MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2023 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Tie interceptor looks immaculate, although it’s bigger than I suspected. It’ll look great on its own, not so great next to the smaller tie bomber

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I hope so; Madine would be a good addition to an A-wing or B-Wing set, but to include one of the RotJ Rebel leaders in Yavin IV and have it not be Mon Mothma would be immensely frustrating! 

The fact that Dodonna isn't on there but Madine is really leads me to think that's an error.  If it listed both, then I could maybe see it, but it would be way, way too weird to have Madine and not Dodonna.

20 minutes ago, Kit Figsto said:

The fact that Dodonna isn't on there but Madine is really leads me to think that's an error.  If it listed both, then I could maybe see it, but it would be way, way too weird to have Madine and not Dodonna.

Maybe they're trying to keep dodonna exclusive to the x wing?

Having watched a review of the Fang Fighter vs TIE Interceptor, my opinion of the set has definitely improved. The minifig selection still sucks and it's still overpriced but what details are there are good. I still hate that the wings on the fang fighter don't move and while we haven't seen it in the show yet, I wish it had blue on it instead of gray. The Interceptor looks better than I initially thought. Overall a decent set but I'd rather use that money for one of the amazing sets we're getting later in the year.

1 hour ago, ToaDraco said:

Having watched a review of the Fang Fighter vs TIE Interceptor, my opinion of the set has definitely improved. The minifig selection still sucks and it's still overpriced but what details are there are good. I still hate that the wings on the fang fighter don't move and while we haven't seen it in the show yet, I wish it had blue on it instead of gray. The Interceptor looks better than I initially thought. Overall a decent set but I'd rather use that money for one of the amazing sets we're getting later in the year.

I'm personally very happy didn't go with blue, makes it a better parts package to MOC with :pir-laugh:

5 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

I feel like it’s a possibility that it’s correct and someone mixed up the names […]

Yeah, that‘s what I‘m thinking. Madine would be way cooler since we haven‘t seen him in a set since 2009, but it has to be Dodonna :shrug_oh_well:

3 minutes ago, Graupensuppe said:

Could it be Draven?

He has already blown up an Imperial base! (But yeah that seems possible)

Edited by betaplayer

Apparently 2 sets will be officially unveiled at Celebration in 6 minutes.

Edited by Willsy

Yeah I just got a notification for that on my celebration app ( but I'm only going on Monday so I can't exactly do much with the information) I'm not sure if it'll be anything actually new or just the dioramas or something, maybe it'll be the fang fighter and tie interceptor set plus another but we still haven't seen the fang fighter on screen yet so I'd guess not

47 minutes ago, Willsy said:

6 minutes passed where are they

1 hour ago, Willsy said:

I hope swamp speeder is one of them

I’d assume the only sets they’re going to reveal are the Ahsoka sets because they are related to shows that are releasing.

1 hour ago, YourLocalB2 said:

I’d assume the only sets they’re going to reveal are the Ahsoka sets because they are related to shows that are releasing.

I would love that but I wouldn't count on it

Agreed the Tie Int. and Fang Fighter set looks amazing. I might need to pick this up. Ideally for a discount. If I really do not like the UCS X-Wing after reviews / comparisons. I might use that and the Throne Room diorama to meet the GWP threshold. 

Yavin IV sounds even better but this highly depends on the build for me. General Draven would be so cool, but Dodonna is probably more likely. 

Huh. So the minifig described as an Inquisitor actually is one *huh* Wonder if that‘s a flashback or if there actually is an Inquisitor that survived past ANH. So far, the Eighth Brother had survived the longest until his demise in Rebels S2.

17 minutes ago, omegabadbatch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I dont like look of female inqusitor

Reveal hidden contents

is she inquisitor? who is Bylan?

The two characters with orange lightsabers aren‘t Inquisitors. Allegedly, they are

Dark Jedi working for Thrawn

2 minutes ago, McMurder_them_softly said:

Hide contents

I think that was the magistrate from S2 of Mando

I mean female at 0:36. Not magistrate