MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2023 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

10 minutes ago, EvanHnuel said:

I get they had limited concept art, but I don't get why they didn't just wait ESPECIALLY since its coming out in August to make the mech itself more accurate, include the grievous guy, and even a cage and charge a bit more. But nothing we can change now :)

Probably partly marketing and production schedules. They had it all done and when the episode aired, was time to release it and get that hot money now rather waiting for the hype to die down in August. 

Iliianbricks on instagram says that set 75357 is a mandalorian LAAT/I is that true? Btw sorry if I don’t mark it as spoiler I don’t know how so if someone can pls do it for me

1 minute ago, Matichado said:

Iliianbricks on instagram says that set 75357 is a mandalorian LAAT/I is that true? Btw sorry if I don’t mark it as spoiler I don’t know how so if someone can pls do it for me

I'm gonna go with probably not for now. 

There's nothing suggesting this besides MandR throwing that idea out in his video today. It's definitely possible but I find it unlikely. 

Checked the source, they know nothing. Idk where that rumour even came from...likely some YouTuber who....doesnt know anything for sure.

I still think we're gonna get a bunch of reveals during Celebration, maybe not spoiler-y ones (looking at you TIE vs FF), but something. Didn't sets get revealed last year around the time of celebration?

Edited by Fulcrumfan91

2 minutes ago, omegabadbatch said:

when is celebration?

April 7-10

8 minutes ago, Fulcrumfan91 said:

Checked the source, they know nothing. Idk where that rumour even came from...likely some YouTuber who....doesnt know anything for sure.

I still think we're gonna get a bunch of reveals during Celebration, maybe not spoiler-y ones (looking at you TIE vs FF), but something. Didn't sets get revealed last year around the time of celebration?

Exactly what i thought, anyway hope we finally see an actual trailer for ahsoka at star wars celebrations and we start getting some descriptions for those sets, i really want a new zeb and ezra.

andor set was revealed after andor show trailer

on sw celebration

ahsoka set could be revealed too if there is trailer

and skeleten crew set too if there is a trailer for this show

Edited by omegabadbatch

15 minutes ago, omegabadbatch said:

on sw celebration

Yeah those are my thoughts exactly. At the very least I'm hoping to see the T-6. 

2 hours ago, omegabadbatch said:

on sw celebration

Skeleton Crew is possible given we already got the Pirate Snubfighter.

On 3/22/2023 at 11:38 AM, Matichado said:

Theory: what if 75357

is a mandalorian based LAAT? And that’s why it hasn’t been revealed

I doubt that, since the only things that would make it specific to that scene are 1-2 Minifigs (who could be confused for other characters in low-res leaks, so there is no real reason to keep the set tightly under wraps); we will know in a few days, though, depending on if the set is revealed by next week. 

On 3/22/2023 at 4:10 PM, omegabadbatch said:

I see that bo katan in spider tank have grey jetpack. Not pearl grey one. I am right? 

It looks PDG to me. 

7 hours ago, Matichado said:

Iliianbricks on instagram says that set 75357 is a mandalorian LAAT/I is that true?

Btw sorry if I don’t mark it as spoiler I don’t know how so if someone can pls do it for me

Like this: [Spooler] Text [/Spooler] 

Nice to get Obi-wan with the magazine, especially that they've decided to include the hood as well, I might try and get multiple as you can easily reuse all the parts but the head for other jedi and the headset less side of the head and be used easily for other themes e.g Rohan soliders 

1 hour ago, Agent Kallus said:

Nice to get Obi-wan with the magazine, especially that they've decided to include the hood as well, I might try and get multiple as you can easily reuse all the parts but the head for other jedi and the headset less side of the head and be used easily for other themes e.g Rohan soliders 

I really like the recent trend of including 2 minifigures for every brick build in the magazine.

15 hours ago, Fulcrumfan91 said:

Yeah those are my thoughts exactly. At the very least I'm hoping to see the T-6. 

Based on some prelim information, I expect the UCS X-Wing to be revealed during that on LEGOs panel. Though that may have been mentioned on here already. 

23 minutes ago, Falcrum said:

I really like the recent trend of including 2 minifigures for every brick build in the magazine.

3. First was light cruiser build then 3 minifigures in a row. Then x wing and now obi wan.

50 minutes ago, McMurder_them_softly said:

Based on some prelim information, I expect the UCS X-Wing to be revealed during that on LEGOs panel. Though that may have been mentioned on here already. 

Does anyone think we will see a leak in the coming weeks before celebration?

11 minutes ago, EvanHnuel said:

Does anyone think we will see a leak in the coming weeks before celebration?

Certainly possible. Some information about the engine diameter came out here in the last week I believe. 

29 minutes ago, McMurder_them_softly said:

Certainly possible. Some information about the engine diameter came out here in the last week I believe. 

Indeed it did. Im really curious to see how this stacks up against the 2013 one with the extra 400ish pieces. 

18 hours ago, Matichado said:

Iliianbricks on instagram says that set 75357 is a

Spoiler

mandalorian LAAT/I

is that true? Btw sorry if I don’t mark it as spoiler I don’t know how so if someone can pls do it for me

That would be such a strange choice to base that vehicle off of, and

Spoiler

would severely limit figure count. (I suspect many who want a new gunship will immediately start whining that it doesn't come with 3573896 clone commanders anyway, but in this case they'd be justified.)

17 hours ago, The Stud said:

There's nothing suggesting this besides MandR throwing that idea out in his video today. It's definitely possible but I find it unlikely. 

MandR's somehow gotten stuff right before, but the concept of that vehicle being based on it's appearance in that property is so absurd to me, I just can't see it.

8 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

MandR's somehow gotten stuff right before, but the concept of that vehicle being based on it's appearance in that property is so absurd to me, I just can't see it.

This is a genuine question I've had for a while now: Is anyone really not going to buy a set because its based off one scene instead of another? Like are people who have been asking for that vehicle for years really going to see that vehicle that's based on that scene and go "yeah no I'm not buying that now since the boxart doesn't have 'x' planet". I get minifigure people may not be happy but every person they could throw in that set

Spoiler

plain P2 Clones, Shock Troopers, Kelleran Beq, Naboo Security

would be desirable. I agree that if it were to happen it wouldn't be based on that scene but I don't think the location the set is based in really matters.