Clone OPatra

[CONTEST] Eurobricks Create a Theme Contest - Rules & Discussion

1 hour ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Yeah, I dunno. We'll see when cloneopatra gets back on, but since Cyborg_samurai's not submitted yet, I don't think they're gonna grant a second extension.

I look forewords to voting. So many strong contenders, there are at least 3 themes I think deserve to win (and my own, of course! :laugh:). It'll be a democratic bloodbath, that's for sure. (maybe not for the figure part though, I think there are only 4 or 5 entries there)

Yeah, I dunno either. I am going to submit mine before Tuesday voting so I am just wondering what our judge will decide from there.
Oky may have submitted their’s a few minutes late at midnight which is totally fine, but since I am submitting mine several hours later, I really don’t know. Voting wont start yet till tomorrow so we’ll see if submissions before voting day get accepted as well. Fingers crossed

btw, is there any rules about voting for yourself? I don’t think people should be allowed to vote for themselves 

20 minutes ago, Cyborg_Samurai said:

btw, is there any rules about voting for yourself? I don’t think people should be allowed to vote for themselves 

We usually aren't allowed to vote for ourselves, sounds like. I was just making a joke that alongside the themes I thought should win, I was counting my own. :laugh:

Great entries everyone. I'm super impressed! Took me some time to put together my vote

And thanks to Eurobricks for hosting this contest 

hat great entries! I love these creative ideas and it’s quite hard for me to decide which to vote for. 

15 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

sadly I couldn't make it 💀

I finished the small set and was almost done with the large set but then I fell asleep on the spot. I pulled an all-nighter thinking that would be enough to complete it but I ended up just giving up when I realized I also had college assignments due as well. Was quite brutal for me but at the same time it was quite a blast as this competition gave me a ton of creativity to work with. I'll be sure to post them tomorrow or the day later for everyone to see 

Edited by Cyborg_Samurai

2 hours ago, Cyborg_Samurai said:

sadly I couldn't make it 💀

Sorry you didn't make it, even with the extension! (And to be honest the entry topic was open for another day after that so I might have let it slide in). I'm keen to see what you made anyway!

Thanks so much to Eurobricks for hosting this contest! And a big thanks for your votes for my medieval fantasy minifigs. They've been quite busy these days:

Grape stomping

Big congrats to theme winners! I really enjoyed looking at entries (and hoping along with you that TLG makes them realities one day).

Congratulations to the winners, well deserved! And thanks for hosting the contest too, Clone OPatra! 

While I didn't win, I'm certainly happy that I was able to cook something up and participate in this contest! And I definitely appreciate everyone that has voted for my entry, thank you all for it :classic:

Also for the fun of it, I did another tally up myself and made a chart for the votes of the Theme Lineup to see how the voting went. I was going to add the individual voters to the list but the result seemed really reader-unfriendly so I scrapped that. But yeah, it seemed to be quite a fierce fight between Detection, Monster Racers, Cryptid Hunters, Medieval Village Life and Mission: Lazarus.

Anyway, enjoy the chart!

9qhY2so.jpg

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Congrats to the winners! Really great entries and deserved winners. :pir-thumb: So happy my entry Mission: Lazarus got 5th position (or 4th if you count the joint 2nd place), thank you so much!!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to have tied for 2nd place! Thank you to everyone who voted for my entry, I really appreciate it. You guys are great. A lot of fantastic entries in this contest. Congrats to the rest of the winners as well!