Mirror1810

[GBW] - Free Build - Deland Republic - Maiden Voyage

Today was a great day for the Deland Republic. The first ship of the newly established navy went on its maiden voyage. Though the Deland Republic doesn't have a direct access to the sea, it has a small coastal area. The Cruiser Class ship is going to patrol the outer reaches of that coastal region, a task in which it will soon be aided by more of its kind. The ship is heavily armed, including long range torpedoes and a multitude of missiles.

Virgin VoyageVirgin Voyage_2Virgin Voyage_4Virgin Voyage_5

A small crowd of people gathered to watch the vessel leave the harbor.

Virgin Voyage_3

Also watching the event is Admiral Hering, who is accompanied by a mysterious foreign ambassador.

Virgin Voyage_6

Quite the cruiser you've built. It's a big ship. About the only thing missing would be a large H on the stern for a helicopter landing pad. There's plenty of room for one. I like the guy falling (pushed?) overboard.

7 minutes ago, Feuer Zug said:

Quite the cruiser you've built. It's a big ship. About the only thing missing would be a large H on the stern for a helicopter landing pad. There's plenty of room for one. I like the guy falling (pushed?) overboard.

I was actually thinking about adding that on the rear, but it would have blocked the line of fire of the back gun, when a helicopter was standing there. And yeah, he is just falling, inexperienced crew and all that.