Feuer Zug

[GBW] - Free Build - PDSRE - Naval armaments sale

Well known for their naval weapons, the PDSRE has a new prospective customer for 533mm long-range torpedoes and anti-ship mines. At a warehouse on a naval base, Admiral Utoplenny shows off the latest PDSRE technology. First, she displays torpedoes, "designed to break the keel of any warship afloat. They track actively with sonar, or passively, listening to the target's propellers."

52271932919_d54e43d6ac_c.jpg

"Our anti-ship mines have virtually no metal content and are capable of sinking or disabling the largest freighters plying the high seas," she boasts while waving to racks of mines inside the warehouse. "Modern minesweepers will have problems finding these unless the seas are calm."

52271932939_178a2195e2_c.jpg

Edited by Feuer Zug

Looks great, as is standard. The amount of detail is incredible. The little lights on the outside, the workers and guards and especially the cargo train are really cool.

1 hour ago, TheBeeze said:

You earned 9 bucks. 

We appreciate the additional revenue from the arms deal.

Great build! Love the depot and all of the armaments, good as always! :pir-thumb: Did I inspire you with my train terminal? xD

4 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Great build! Love the depot and all of the armaments, good as always! :pir-thumb: Did I inspire you with my train terminal? xD

Thank you. Sadly, you did not inspire me with the train terminal. Going way back, a post had a WW II U-boat with a small train hauling torpedoes to it. I found the post here:https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/109835-moc-world-war-2-saint-nazaire-version-25/ As a train guy myself, having the ability to put tracks and a few flat cars in was nice.

That was sort of the inspiration. Not that I'll ever be to the same level as @nebraska.

23 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Looks like some serious firepower. :pir-triumph:

Thanks. Naval weapons often make big booms.