evancelt

[COR-FB] Reunited With The Fleet

His recon mission completed, Major Brickleton was eager to rejoin the Corlander fleet before the ensuing battle.

Word reached Fort Arltrees that the Corlander fleet out of Spudkirk would be headed near the town on its way to El Oleonda that night. In exchange for their horses, Major Brickleton arranged with the local Oleon command to provide enough dinghies to transport the squad of 18th Hussars that accompanied him.

With a final wave and shove-off, the group set out in the foggy pre-dawn light to reunite with their own forces.

lantern-beach.jpg

-----------

OOC: An excuse to use my new olive green leaf plates (Groot!) and USB LED stud lights to reunite Brickleton with the main Corlander forces.

This is a beautiful scene on the beach at dawn. I like how everything takes place between the sloping palm trees. The olive colored plants are looking good.

The lookout on the pirate fleet calls: "Ship ahoy! A brig, a frigate and a galleon off the starboard bow!" :jollyroger: (I like the ships in the background)

A very atmospheric build - looks like a proper painting! And happy to see Brickleton back with our own forces! hopefully the fleet will arrive without much issue.

Beautiful!

The build is well done, the framing is excellent, and the overall athmosphere is so brilliantly captured. Loving it!

Thanks guys! Didn't want Brickleton to miss out on the action being separated from the main Corrie forces!

Here are a few behind the scenes shots

Spoiler

7F5A6222-248D-453B-8AC7-EEBD320B2D27.jpg

F130B1EE-619D-4E3F-BB5C-E7F23BD8D06B.jpg

17A97695-C664-4EE1-9D38-F6596C6585BB.jpg

1363B69C-A2E3-46B5-863C-950962D4D9CF.jpg

:drool: Quite simple, but I love how good this looks!  Such a great scene.