Petey Bird

Greetings from a Dutch Lego car enthusiast!

Hello everyone!

I'm an AFOL from the Netherlands currently in my thirties. My offline lego life started about 30 years ago when I got my first Lego set from my parents. Right from the start I have been interested in building MOCs instead of building sets. Cars, trains, plains, castles and spaceships was mostly what I was into as a kid. As I grew older though, I started to focus more and more on cars. That was until u hit my dark ages at about age 13. 

Luckily, my dark ages only lasted a few years. The first sets that I started buying back then were Star Wars sets. However, my MOC focus was still mainly on cars. After discovering Mocpages I started sharing pictures of my builds there. Around that time I was still building 4-wide cars. Later, with the launch of the Speed Champions line, I moved to building 6-wides. Around the same time I started sharing instructions for my cars through my YouTube channel. 

I'm still finding my way around Eurobricks, but it seems like a very nice and positive place where AFOLS meet and share all kinds of stuff. Ever since Mocpages was deleted, I've been looking for an alternative. I'm hoping to have found it here. 

If you're interested in any of my previous builds, below are the places that I've been sharing them so far. I hope to share future builds here as well. Last, a link to video instructions for my latest build, a Porsche 911 (964) Turbo.

Kind regards, 

Pieter 'Petey Bird'

https://www.youtube.com/c/PeteyBird

https://www.instagram.com/peteybird111/

Hello Pieter Welcome to eurobricks.

I think you have a lot of beautiful Lego cars I think they are very nice streamlined.