ParmBrick

[GBW] - Plighia - Arms Delivery - Plighia Help Al-Quirmam

Al-Quirmam asks PSIC for help to have new weapons, vehicles and military resources of all kinds to fight the terrorists and rioters who systematically bring chaos to the country. Plighia answers the call, and proceeds to send new vehicles, including the "Commandos", and resources to the country. At the head of the operation is Secretary Moone with the Honor Gendarmerie following, a body chosen to protect the institutions in and outside Plighia. The intelligence discovers a plan to sabotage the dispatch of resources from the terminal of the capital of Al-Quirmam to the military bases located in the country, and consequently has prepared a plan to avoid accidents and damage. This plan includes not warning local authorities, to avoid news infiltration, and to deploy men around the terminal, waiting for the moment to act.

52243345794_0fba1fa0de_c.jpg

52243345819_805cd7b34a_c.jpg

52243345834_383097c26a_c.jpg

52243345849_db7c4f17c0_c.jpg

52242080587_e2b3e6c0dc_c.jpg

52242080592_070cbdef4a_c.jpg

52243071183_bd6e1122b7_c.jpg

52243345759_70ae2b28d8_c.jpg

Awesome! Could you post a closeup of the "Commando"? You can only really see it in the first picture from a less than charming angle and I'd like to enjoy the vehicle to its fullest. Other than that, great. I like the texturing on the ground in the gap between train and platform, and the little cargo crane/catwalk thingy.

2 hours ago, Mirror1810 said:

Awesome! Could you post a closeup of the "Commando"? You can only really see it in the first picture from a less than charming angle and I'd like to enjoy the vehicle to its fullest. Other than that, great. I like the texturing on the ground in the gap between train and platform, and the little cargo crane/catwalk thingy.

Thank you very much! Glad you like it! :pir-thumb:Here you can see the vehicle, for more photos see my flickr (link in sign).

29 minutes ago, ParmBrick said:

Thank you very much! Glad you like it! :pir-thumb:Here you can see the vehicle, for more photos see my flickr (link in sign).

Cool. It has all the necessary funtions of an APC or IFV and pretty realistic armament. It must be a fierce opponent to face in battle. Stunning!

Nice railroad depot. I like the raised platform for quick loading and unloading of vehicles off the rail cars.

9 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Nice railroad depot. I like the raised platform for quick loading and unloading of vehicles off the rail cars.

Thank you too! :thumbup: That's an intelligent solution to the rail cars, luckily I finally decided to buy some of those new road baseplates, they have been very useful to me, I think I'll take some more. It was a little tricky to get the crane height right, and the rail and terminal proportions right, but in the end I'm happy with how it all turned out. :wink:

9 hours ago, SATSOK said:

very good job m8 !!!

Thank you very much, I went back to my usual mood and I created something new, this time putting more effort than my last moc :pir-thumb:

On 7/28/2022 at 12:05 AM, ParmBrick said:

Thank you too! :thumbup: That's an intelligent solution to the rail cars, luckily I finally decided to buy some of those new road baseplates, they have been very useful to me, I think I'll take some more. It was a little tricky to get the crane height right, and the rail and terminal proportions right, but in the end I'm happy with how it all turned out. :wink:

Yeah turned out great :pir-huzzah1:

On 7/30/2022 at 1:08 AM, ParmBrick said:

Thank you very much, I went back to my usual mood and I created something new, this time putting more effort than my last moc :pir-thumb:

Back and smoking hot !!! :)